Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

SanDisk SDHC Memory Card 4GB

Easy to use.

from Kansas

Comments about SanDisk SDHC Memory Card 4GB:

SanDisk 4GB Memory card is an excellent accessory to have around. You can use this memory card in digital cameras, digital camcorders, MP3 players, cell phones, and GPS's. These cards can range from 4GB of storage up to 32GB. I find the 4GB one works perfectly fine for my needs. If you are going on a long trip with your digital camera, this card is a necessity! This offers a large amount of storage, while costing very little and taking up basically NO space. I highly recommend this product!

Stores a large amount of photos, music, or videos on one stamp sized device.

Battery Life
Not applicable for this product.

This is advertised as waterproof, x-ray proof, temperature proof, and shock proof. I have not checked if it actually is waterproof or temperature proof but it is fine going through an x-ray machine and being in a device you drop. I have had my SanDisk 4GB for many years and never had any issues.

You simply put it in your device, allow it to read it, then use the device like normal.

Small and compact so it can be taken anywhere. This card is very small and you need to be careful not to lose it.

Good for lower tier cameras

from Westchester, IL

Comments about SanDisk SDHC Memory Card 4GB:

I purchased the SanDisk 4GB SDHC Memory Card Class 4 to use with my Sony Cyber-shot. I loaded the card and it immediately was read by my camera. I took a couple of pictures and the card responded well. It took about 3 seconds to take a picture, which is a good time for the particular camera I was using. I also had great success when I switched over to video mode to film a 30 second clip. There weren't any dropped frames or loss of sound on playback from the card. I have never had a problem with this card in my Cyber-shot, but it was unusable in my high-end Cannon DSLR. The card registered instantly upon inserting, but taking rapid fire shots was impossible. The camera would stutter for several seconds before I was able to take another picture. Shooting video in high definition video wasn't possible. After 10 seconds of shooting video I received an error message. I will continue to use the SandDisk 4GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card in my Sony Cyber-shot because it performs well in lower tier cameras.

Battery Life