Other Flat Screen TVs:
UN55C7000
Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV

Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV

my beautiful samsung 3d led tv the c7000

Hello Everybody. Well I went out to buy my new tv. Yes the C7000 from Samsung. It is beautiful, ultra thin, led, 3D, 240 Hz, and beautiful. So beautiful we are all fighting over it. It goes well in any room. It is a big tv. When I watch it, it feels as if they are acting the movie on stage in front of you. There is a clear picture of fast seens when you have a race car, or someone running, the led is just amazing and I love the fact that it is not super thick or bulky. Did I mention it also has internet apps. Yes that is right. I bout this at an amazing price. Samsung even threw in all 4 3D blue ray shrek discs, 2 pairs of 3D glasses, a 3D blue ray disc player, and a lan connection to attach to your tv if you do not want to go through the blue ray disc player to log onto your favorite apps. I also love that there are additional apps for exercise that you can download onto the disc player, or in your tv. They though of everything in this package. Couldnt have asked for a better quality TV. Samsung you rock!

Its Average not too good

mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

The controls are simple, effective and allow you to fine tune it to your tastes. The Samsung products by far are the best quality.  Samsung also prices their products so that middle class income families can afford them. The colors are so vibrant and rich.  Sound quality is very impressive.  My son who installs home theater equipment  recommends. The colors are so vibrant and rich.  Sound quality is very impressive.  My son who installs home theater equipment  recommends. Also playing games on it is really fun you can actually see what you are doing.  I would definately recommend this tv to anyone who is interested in buying a flat screen tv. The cabinet design is elegant. Pretty hard to beat all around, particularly for the price point. The picture is great, the sound is decent, it's nice and bright when we want it to be, but it's got great blacks when it's movie time.

my beautiful samsung 3d led tv the c7000

from Arcadia, CA

Pros

Cons

Extremely high quality TV

from Aliso Viejo, CA

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

After having owned this TV for about a month, I've really had a chance to dive in and really soak the crisp images this TV really produces.  At a steep price, I think cost will scare away money-conscious buyers, but ultimately this TV blows away many other LED models (aside the UN55C8000, which probably is the best TV on the market right now).

Having a razor-thin design, the glossy black and opaque lining on the TV exudes class and fortitude typically found in the Samsung products.  It has the ability to stream live InternetTV wirelessly, including such programs as NetFlix, Youtube, Hulu Plus, etc.

Have yet to try the 3D capapbility on the TV, but the reviews on it are good to great.

As a big fan of Samsung products, I can vouch that this TV is well worth it's money.  Their LCD quality is the highest among all makers, even Sony (they buy Samsung's panels to place in their TV's).  Their products have sold me since I bought a 40A550 3 years ago.  Very awesome.

Terrific Samsung 3D LED TV!

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

This is a Samsung 55-inch 3D capable LED LCD TV.  The picture is large and beautiful, with great clarity and a great refresh rate to keep high-moving pictures clear and non-laggy.  The TV has plenty of HDMI inputs.  It also has a 3D mode which allows non-3D television to be converted to 3D-- admittedly, this isn't perfect, but it is surprisingly decent and experimenting with this feature has been fun.  The picture is bright and beautiful!  One drawback I can point out, albeit a minor point, is that the audio on the TV, is good but not great-- not matching up to the picture quality.  For a true audiophile, connecting the TV to an audio system will be a must.

Big Screen TV reflect our reality life

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

Hometheater including big screen TV,  Digital Camera,  Sound mix bring us more audio and

video enjoy!  These high technology productions change our  life. When they came into every

ordinary family,  Our lives become so rich and colorful.  High technology productions  give

everyone whom enjoyed an impressive memory.

This Samsung un55c7000tv is awesome.

from Gray, ME

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

If I had to purchase a new tv it would have to be this samsung UN55C7000 tv. I have watched it at a Wall Mart store and am quite pleased with what I was seeing. The crispness of the picture is mind-blowing. Check it out today!!!!

WaU, it*s super!!!! but I WOULD RECOMMEND THE TV CALIBRATION

from Hialeah, FL

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

The HD quality was really good. When I got this unit it look so real you would think you were watching something outside of your window, instead of a TV or movie. At first it was even distracting, because I wasn't used to seeing this quality of a picture and I kept focusing on the quality, instead of watching the movie.

Amazing picture quality. Very true colors and deep blacks. Beautiful finish and very thin! Great internet connectivity and content.

But, I  WOULD RECOMMEND THE TV CALIBRATION.

A great buy at a good price

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

This TV is a good one. The quality was clear and the screen was just big enough without being overwhelming. I love the look of the shows and movies i watch on here because it feels like i can reach out and touch the people. You can see every detail and it makes the picture and experience that much better!

Great product

from Falls Church, VA

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

It is a very satisfying product that I have ever seen in my life. It has best quality. It has great pictures and the colors are so wonderful. The sound system is very good. The life of it is very very long. It has great customer support service and it has great reputation. The manuafacturer is famous and very dependable. The prices are not expensive and they are affordable. Very often you can find discount in stores and online. I purchase it many years ago and I still use it now. It never has problem. It has very good customer reviews and lots of my friends like it and they also purchased it. My family members like it very much also. Even though we used so long every day, it has no problem. I used other brands before, but this one is turely the best one I have ever had. I talked to lots people and they all say this is a great product that they enjoyed it so much. So I think I should recommend to more people to let them how good it is and they can also purchase it and enjoy it like I do.

Samsung continues to produce the best TVs in their class

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

This TV has the clearest picture I have ever seen with no perceivable blurring during high motion. It is the best tv I have ever purchased. I love the stunning picture and 3d pictures its the best Ive ever seen. Now my family and I can watch videos from the comfort of our home with a better picture than at the theaters.

Beautiful picture

from Newark, CA

Comments about Samsung 55 in. 3D LED TV:

I love this tv. Its got a clear picture it saves space and it's so easy to use. My whole family enjoys using it. I will love it even more when I buy a wall mount and can mount the set on my livingroom wall, You can also use it as a computer monitor which is even more awesome.