4.8
Sally Hansen
Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier

Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier

4.8

Good way to grow out your nails

from Rye, NY

Comments about Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier:

I bought this product because i was looking for something that would strengthen my nails and prevent breakage. I can't say that it stopped my nails from breaking but they did appear stronger, and definitely grew a lot quicker. My main issue with this is it made my nails very brittle, and not in a good way. Overall it is a great basecoat and leaves your nails thicker and therefore stronger then before. I would recommend this if your wanting to grow out your nails, but i'm sure there are better products out there for stregnthening. I would repurchase this nail product though.

Had the same bottle of Sally Hansen Triple Strength for 2 years

from Albany, OR

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier:

...and it's still going strong! I know it's past the shelf life, but I it still works every week when I do my weekly manicure. It dries super fast (though I don't recommend it for a top coat) and I use it in place of a base coat. My naisl are super strong with this and grow very fast - I have to trim them each week! It leaves a beautifully shiny coat so if you just want to use it along it leaves your nails looking very healthy and strong. As a top coat it doesn't seem to dry very fast and my manicure was getting damaged when tried that route so I'd invest in a solid top coat like the Insti-dry 30 second formula by Sally Hansen if you have a busy life and can't wait the drying time. The green bottle is supposed to epand the lifespan of the gel and I'm pretty sure it really works.

strong!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier:

Well i just started this product and it already is by far the best ive used. I love to keep my natural nails long, but im in the military so with all the movement and training is really hard to keep my nails from breaking or chipping. because im in the military wile in uniform i cant use color nail polish so i always stick to clear. this has been the first product that hasent chipped or peeled off right away. i love it and will continue to use it!

Working as both basecoat and topcoat, this gel is thick, After talking to a number of beauty experts at various drug stores in my area, they ALL told me that Sally Hansen products are 'inferior' and basically at the bottom of their lists. Hmmm. doesn't surprise me. I should have talked to them first!! yet dries quickly and keeps polish from chipping. Best of all, it makes nails TOUGH! I've been using some far more expensive and labor intensive stuff (recommended application was every day), and Triple Strong has it beat hands down (pun intended) in both price and effectiveness. Yay!

This Product Works! Makes Your Nails Long and Strong

from The City of Champions, PA

Comments about Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier:

I started using Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier a few weeks ago, and all I can say is WOW. I've never been able to grow very strong and long fingernails. Although my fingernails have significantly improved with supplements and a healthier diet, my nails would still break and did not grow like I wanted them to.

Fortunately, my grandmother gave me a bottle of Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier when I visited her a couple of weeks ago, and I am very impressed with the results. Although I have yet to purchase a bottle, I do believe you can find it in most grocery stores and/or pharmacies that carry Sally Hansen products.

In terms of results, I would give it about a week. I use Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier once a day, and it can be applied over and under nail color.

Given my experiences, I most definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nail product to help protect and strengthen nails.