Other Snacks & Cookies:
Russell Stover - Coconut Nest

Russell Stover - Coconut Nest

Great candy

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

I really love these coconut nests but you can usually only find them around easter. I think they used to have jellybeans in the middle and they don't anymore, but I really didn't like the jelly beans anyway. They kind of have the texture of sawdust, which sounds bad but it's nice little crunchy pieces of coconut.

A chocolate covered coconut cluster.

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

Russell Stover Coconut Nest are a really cute spring time candy; however they are a little difficult to eat. The coconut is really gooey and too chewy. The chocolate to coconut ratio is too low too. The chocolate really needs to be doubled to handle that much coconut.

For coconut fans

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

the Russel Stover coconut nest is fairly decent coconut product. It is chocolate and coconut and some have jelly beans in them. The chocolate light and wonderful and mixes together perfectly with the amount of coconut.For non coconut fans it might be a little bit much and i would suggest a different candy, but for a true coconut lover this is the way to go it is a good size and has boasts more coconut then similar products.

Not their best, but okay enough

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

I generally like coconut & chocolate together (Almond Joy is one of my favorite bars), but this coconut nest wasn't all that good. The jellybeans on top weren't exactly the highest caliber, and actually made this taste worst; I understand that for aesthetics it looks cuter, but it just tasted bad.

The coconut was pretty mild and not that sweet. An ok piece, but I like their assorted cream eggs more.

O-M-G

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

I am a sucker for coconut covered with chocolate and let me tell you, this product hits the sweet spot! Sometimes you find a chocolate/coconut candy and the ratio of one to the other seems off, but these nests have a good balance, so that neither one seems to overtake the other.

very delicious

Comments about Russell Stover - Coconut Nest:

I bought one the first time just to try it and ended up eating them
almost everyday; I became addicted to them and can't find them
anymore in the stores. Please let me know how should I order
them because I am crazy about this chocolate. Please let Russell
Stover reply me to let me know where can I buy them.