Other Nail Products:
Revlon
Revlon 120 Hushed Blush

Revlon 120 Hushed Blush

This nail polish exceeded my expectations.

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about Revlon 120 Hushed Blush:

I have several bottles of various nail polishes; many different colors and brands.  Most of these bottles were considered to be inexpensive; none of which were Revelon nail polishes.  Being a coupon clipper and a bargain hunter I found Revlon polishes were on sale at my local drug store.  Add to the fact that Revlon was on sale I also checked my coupon box and discovered I  had a worthwhile coupon for the nail polishes by Revlon.  What more could I ask for!  Knowing that most of the nail polishes I have on hand were in the process of thickening I knew I needed at least one more bottle.   With a sale plus a coupon I knew I had a bargain facing me.   I selected this Revlon Hushed Blush color because it was so neutral yet offered a pleasing color to my nails.  Since purchasing this nail enamal polish several weeks ago I have had occasion to use this product many times.  It's most satisfying quality is its one coat coverage.  I can use but one coat and the coverage is not streaky!  Not only that but one coat does not chip so it lasts for days without needing a touch up. I'm convinced even more so than usual....you get what you pay for.  So in the future I won't need a coupon to convince me that Revelon Nail Polish is worth the price.