2.5

2.5

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

We must be using different products, I loved Relacore.

I don't know what product you guys were using but my experience with Relecore was awesome.  I had gained a ton of weight during my pregnancy (which had NEVER happened before, seriously), and I was heavier than I had ever been before.  I tried the Relecore and it was awesome.  I had energy, but wasn't jittery (like most other pills I had tried over the years).  The weight didn't "melt" off but it helped me control what I ate, when I ate and how I ate, I drank more water (which, again, is recommended to lose weight).  I went from 214 to 196 in two weeks (214 being my weight after my baby was born).  I was restricted to doing light exercises but I walked- a LOT.  When you're trying to lose weight, those are things that you must do anyway.  I think that people want to believe that the "pill" will do it for you, and you can continue to live and eat the way you were before.  Even in the ads it says to use in conjunction with diet and exercise.  For me, this is one of the best suppliments for weight loss I have found (along with Acai and Hydroxycut).  I am now back on the product and seeing amazing results.  I don't know about the night version, but I know that the day version did wonders for me.

Relacore Weight Loss Formula is HORRIBLE

Relacore Weight Loss Formula is HORRIBLE. my mother and i took this and it was pretty much like taking a vitamin. it makes you have to pee ALOT and that is a problem after a while. plain and simple it does not work. you get a headache if you dont take it like you should, pretty much you get withdraws. and taking a weight loss pill you dont want withdraws. its pretty mucch a waste of money like the cons say. there are a lot better weight loss products out there, so buy one of those NOT Relacore Weight Loss Formula. trust me, you will regret taking this at all, and especially if you take it and you stop you will want to check yourself into a rehab just because you are so miserable from the withdrawals.

Relacore was a waste of my time and my Money!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

Relacore was the very first diet supplement I tried. I found it while looking around at the different supplements in the store, these seemed like a great choice at the time. I read everything on the bottle and according to the bottle it was full of the things I needed most to loose a few pounds and keep them off. I purchased the Relacore Weight Loss Formula, I used it as directed, weighed myself every week, and ate a well balanced diet. I was fooled. This supplement did nothing for me. Week after week for over a month I weighed myself and continued to take the Relacore Weight Loss Formula, no change. I only maintained my weight while taking these pills. It was a waste of my time and money.

I did not loose one pound while taking this weight loss formula. I took this formula as directed and it was not effective in doing what it was intended for.

Side Effects
When taking this diet supplement I had headaches and stomach aches. It made me uncomfortable at times.

Not Effective at all

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I have tried various weight control pills and supplements over the years, and this is by far the worst. I used this product for 6 months, and during that time I lost no weight, but did lose a ton of money. I had more side effects using this product, than I did with any other supplement. Some of these side effects included feeling fatigue (which is the exact opposite of what these types of supplements should do), acne break outs, frequent urges to urinate (as stated by another reviewer), and slight spells of nausea. I would recommend you try another product before taking up Relacore.

I had no luck with this product. I used it everyday for 6 months, and lost minimal weight.

Side Effects
I had a lot of negative side effects. Including nausea, frequent urinating, constant fatigue, and acne. Of course these could have just been isolated to me, and may no affect others. I'm just stating what I experienced.

Awful product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I have previously purchased and used this Relacore Weight Loss Formula and it absolutely does not work and in my opinion is one of the worst diet pills/plans that I have personally tried. I did not lose any weight even though I followed the instructions and recommendations as suggested. I have to say that this diet product made me very shaky and nervous feeling and I felt really bad mentally and physically while taking this product. Another thing this Relacore product did was make my heart race and that scared me enough that I stopped taking them and consulted my doctor who then advised me not to take this product again. He stated that even though these products are sold over the counter that it does not mean they are safe. Therefore it is my overall opinion and feeling that this Relacore Weight Loss Formula is the worst diet formula I have ever tried. It is very pricey and so not worth it. Do not waste your money or your time.

Stubborn Belly Fat Buster

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

This product energized me to help burn calories. Which helped me to loss that stubborn belly fat. Relacore helped me to suppress my appetite. I was able to be satisfied with small meals throughout the day.

Side Effects
A little nervousness at times. I found that if I took Relacore on an empty stomach.

not for me

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I took these a few months after having my 3rd child. I wanted to lose the extra weight and needed a little motivation. I love these for the first week. I noticed my mood was very positive and my energy was up. I took them as directed but after the first week i started to notice that it had stopped working. I no longer got extra energy, my mood was not as peppy (possibly even feeling a little more down than before taking them) and i was horrified to see how i had obviously retained water and lots of it. I stopped taking them and within a couple days was back to the same ole me. Just was not for me.

It accelerated my mood and boost my energy but could not stay on it long enough to notice weight loss results.

Side Effects
The first week was great I was feeling energized and very happy. After the first week I was not as happy at all, in fact it felt a bit more down than i had prior to taking them, I did not have any extra energy and I had retained an excessive amount of water. My feet and ankles were huge.

• Side Effects:

Good for quick shedding of weight

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I used to take this diet pill, about 4 months ago for 6 months. At first, it seemed to be working very well. I lost around 10 pounds in a few weeks! But after that, taking the pill started to make my stomach upset shortly after taking it. I had to take it at least an hour before eating any sort of meal, and could not take the pill after eating. Overall, it was a good diet pill, but it did some with several nasty side effects.

Helped me to lose 10 pounds without the aid of diet.

Side Effects
Nausea, shaky extremities, rare blurred/double vision.

Worked in the Past

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I gave this product a satifactory rating because when it first came out about 9 years ago, I was about 50lbs overweight. I got this because of the commercials on tv....I was going through a difficult time in my life. When I started taking this pill, I also went on a low carb diet and started exercising. So, of course I lost weight and toned up. I don't believe I lost weight due to this pill, but my mood changed.....but my mood could have changed due to the fact that I was feeling better about myself and feeling healthier. But, I remarried and gained the weight back so I thought I would try this again. It has only been about a week, so I am hoping for the best. I need to start exercising and eat healthier to get the same results as last time.....and I also think it is psycological.....just my opinion.

I believe it was the exercising and food habits that made my weight loss more effective.

Side Effects
I haven't had any side effects so far, but I have been using it for only about a week.

• Side Effects:

Great for stress reduction, fighting belly fat and health.

from Lake Elmo, MN

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

Relacore reduces the stress hormone responsible for aging. As it turns out that very same hormone accelerates aging effects. Talk about a 2 for 1. Especially for women it really helps get rid of that stubborn middle fat that diets don't always get.

Relacore is not a strong "give you the jitters" diet aid. Instead it relaxes you with b vitamins, magnesium and a proprietary blend.
Relacore is effective as a diet assistant. You do need to cut back on the calories but it reduces stress which is usually the culprit in slow weight-loss for women.

Side Effects
Because it is all natural you won't risk the stress on your heart that is a side effect of many diet aids. No caffeine, or dangerous substances. You actually feel calmer and don't have the weird jitters other diet pills give you.

Not for me!

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Relacore Weight Loss Formula:

I tried out Relacore a few years ago and didn't have much success. I am not an overweight person, however, felt like I could have lost a good 5 or 10 lbs. Maybe pills were not the right way to go! I now am a firm believer that proper eating and exercise are really all you need to lose that amount of weight.. Relacore didn't give me any side affects, good or bad, but I do wish I wouldn't have wasted my money. If you are looking for quick weight loss, don't try Relacore, I don't think that it will work for you. Actually, I don't think many things work for "quick" weight loss, other than getting the stomach flu and not eating for a few days. Maybe you will have better luck than me, but I would not recommend this product.

Relacore Weight Loss Formula is HORRIBLE