Other Diet Pills:

Zantrex-3 Diet Pills

Pros

Cons

I Lost 20lbs in a month!

Zantrex 3 really works!!! I recommend it to everyone I know who is trying to lose that last stubborn twenty or so pounds. Zantrex 3 gives you all day energy without any of the crash that energy drinks and supplements give you. This product started working for me from the first dose. Just take one to two pills about a half an hour before your meals and presto your appetite is gone. As soon as I started taking Zantrex 3 I noticed more and more food was left on my plate after meals. I also noticed I had energy to work a full eight hour shift on my feet then hit the gym. With all the extra energy I was able to walk more often, I even stopped taking the bus to and from work I just walked! So if you've been struggling to get those last few pounds off or if you're just starting out on your journey to weight loss and you need that energy boost to get you off the couch believe me you wont be disappointed.

Zantrex is the worst thing you can do to your body! Ever!!!!!!!!

Zantrex is literally the worst thing a person can do to her/his body!!! I'm not exaggerating, if you've purchased this product or find it laying around, and plan to use it: DONOT use it ever. This product makes you feel horrible, it makes you feel like your body is going crazy. Yes it gives you energy and pretty much forces you to get off buns and use that energy. So in that way it's good, because that is what they say it will. But it also turns that energy into a really really horrible feeling that shoots through your body. The amount, and level of uncomfortability is too horrible for words to even define. Plus is makes you act very different from the ways you generally act, and then it also makes you forget what happened and leaves you in a dumbed down stupor. This product is painful, nasty, damaging, and the results are nowhere close to worth the effects. Please keep your children away from this product as well, it will have really detrimental consequences to teenage girls. I'm appalled they haven't pulled this product off the market yet.

Zantrex = no bueno!

from Kansas

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

I got this product after reading many negative reviews but I just kind of brushed them off and figured I would try it for myself before I knocked it. I'd first like to say I have a very high caffeine tolerance. I took half the recommended dose the first week or two just to see if I had any negative effects to the stimulants. The first few days I felt much more energized and focused; however, I believe it was just a placebo effect. I upped to the dose recommended on the bottle and continued to take the pills. I did not experience any excess energy or a change in appetite. I bought this product at Wal-Mart and it came with 2 bottles in the pack. I got to the second bottle and still continued to take them because I thought maybe something would happen with my weight, energy, or appetite. One morning I took the pills and started feeling extremely itchy on my arms and chest, looked in the mirror and discovered huge red welts all over myself. I didn't take them for a few days then started back on a lower dose and still noticed a little bit of itchiness and but not the welts on me. I stopped taking them. Never saw any results or change in anything and ended up all itchy and red, haha.

Side Effects
Experienced itchy red welts on chest and arms after a month using product.

• Side Effects:

Zantrex-3 helped me to drop from a size 12 to a size 10.

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

The first time I took the Zantrex-3 Diet Pill I got a little shaky, and had trouble sleeping. Because of that sensation, on the second day I stopped taking it at night and I started to take half of the dosage recommended on the back of its blue container, just early in the mornings and mid-afternoons. Gradually my body got used to the caffeine that it contains and the agitated sensation soon was gone. The Zantrex-3 Diet Pill helped me eat smaller portions and helped me stop eating excess of snacks in between my main meals. As soon as I got re-educ to eat less, I stopped to take the Zantrex-3 Diet Pill. I recommend the Zantrex-3 Diet Pill for anyone who wants to lose weight quickly, and to anyone who needs to get in the habit of eating less because it will certainly decrease your appetite. I do not recommend taking more than one or two bottles of it. -- It may not be good for your overall health to take it for a long period of time.

Somewhere around ten days after taking the Zantrex-3 Diet Pill daily, I started to feel more flexible and more energetic and I dropped from size 12 to size 10. With less than one full bottle of the Zantrex-3 Diet Pill, I reached my weight loss goal, which previously without this dietary supplement I had tried to do without the same result.

Side Effects
Another very important thing to do prior take Zantrez-3 Diet Pill is to talk with your doctor. I don’t know how it may react with other supplements or medication that you may be taking.

Too many side effects

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

Here's a diet pill that I have had a very interesting experience with. I have my share of them but this one was something special. After seeing a bunch of the commercials I decided to give it a go. From the very beginning I noticed a change. These pills were strong. They dampened my appetite to a point where I lost most of my desire to eat anything. I had much more energy but, I wasn't comfortable with it. It was one of the most jittery and uncomfortable feelings I have ever felt. It also gave me mild nausea for several hours after I took it unless I kept peppermints on hand all the time. I stopped taking these after 5 days. I wouldn't use it again.

Nausea

Side Effects
Pretty bad, nausea, vomiting.

• Side Effects:

Works, but not for everyone

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

This is one of the few diet pills I have used that actually worked effectively. I took this product for about 6 months, and during that time lost nearly 20 lbs. I will say that this product works best with a balanced diet, and exercise program. However, it is still effective without these factors. Another key point to this product is that it won't break the wallet. It isn't all good. This product does have some crazy side effects in the beginning, but after about a week they taper off. If you're trying to lose some vanity pounds, or just want to kick start your diet, I would highly recommend this product.

This product was very effective for me. I have taken several other diet pills in the past, and this was the only one to show actual results; even without a change in diet or activities.

Side Effects
The side effects are a little strong in the beginning, but they go away after about a week. When I first started taking it, I had a feeling of being lightheaded, weakness in the limbs, and an elevated heart beat. I would strongly recommend you consult a doctor before using this product.

• Side Effects:

Extreme energy comes with extreme jitters

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

Zantrex-3 works wonderfully at boosting your energy enabling you to get more use of your exercise time but causes jitters that make your heart flutter.

This medication is well and able of increasing your energy and metabolism. I noticed near immediate effects of boosts of energy that ultimately made it much easier to get in proper cardio time and helped in getting my heart rate up [which is also a negative, see below] and get much needed housework accomplished with ease. It really didn't suppress my appetite but with the extreme energy it seemed as if I was always doing something other than eating with my time.

Side Effects
The jitters with this medication are pretty extreme. They are particularly bad after physical activity, causing lightheadedness and slight nausea. After a while of having the jitters, comes the headaches that would last for hours with me. I can't say that these results are normal for everyone but they were pretty bad for me.

• Side Effects:

Another diet pill that makes me feel jittery and a little crazy.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

This is another diet pill that made me feel super weird. I bought it to take before meals to supplement my quest to lose at least thirty pounds. I was eating well and exercising as much as I could, but I was having trouble. I had tried several other pills and really did not have as much success as I would have liked. My friend suggested I try these pills as she had used them and said they worked well for her. I tried them and was disappointed to find that, like many other diet pills, it made me feel a little insane. I was jittery, I had trouble sleeping, and I constantly had the feeling that I could not relax. I hate that feeling so much. It was really annoying and I stopped taking it soon after. I ended up selling the pills to my friend who liked them so much. I think there should be a way to use diet medication that does not make you feel like you are on speed. I took this medication the way I was supposed to, as well. I took the pills twice a day and paired it with exercise and eating well to try and get results. The side effects I experienced were not from taking the medication incorrectly.

Another Scam in a bottle

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

Don't be fooled by these "diet pills" other than a placebo effect that makes you feel like you must exercise these pills don't do much. I have had a much greater success actually dieting and exercising then by taking these pills. When I was exercising and dieting while taking these pills there was almost no difference as when I wasn't taking the pills so I'd say save the money and keep yourself healthy.

• Side Effects:

Stay away from this product!

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

I had the absolute worst possible side effects from Zantrex-3! Do not use this product under any circumstances! These pills gave me heart palpitations, an upset stomach, no appetite, constant shaking, and made me feel absolutely miserable! I have never felt so sick as I have when I used these pills. I immediately had to go off of them after being on them 3 days. Apparently a lot of other people experience these symptoms. Do NOT use these pills!

zantrax 3

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

Zantrax 3 is on par with most of the other metabolism boosters out there. It seems like this one is pretty speedy feeling. I got the same feeling from Hydroxycut. Unfortunately, I did not see much of a result as far as weight loss. This pill is more or less effective as an appetite suppressant but not as a metabolism booster. The first week of taking it, I had a pretty bad stomach ache. As a result I didn't eat as much but didn't lose weight either. For as many pills as you are supposed to take in a day, I expected to feel a spike in my energy. I can't say as I did though. I mentioned that they feel a little speedy, but that doesn't equal energy. It just makes you anxious that is all. I did not stack this pill with anything else but it may be more effective if you could. I would do my research before combining this pill with any other supplements. I was able to sleep just fine as long as I took my last dose before 3pm. I will mention that I was initially on this pill because a friend gave me her bottle. She said it made her and her parents who were also trying it feel pretty bad (headaches and stomach aches). One good thing about this product is the price. It used to be expensive but is not anymore. If it doesn't work, you are not out much money.

Don't waste your money

Comments about Zantrex-3 Diet Pills:

Maybe it's me but I would never buy this product again. I used it exactly as stated and I might have lost 2 pounds in a month. I didn't lose my appetite and didn't gain energy. This was a waste of my money.

It is not worth your time, hope and/or money.

Side Effects
I just got a little jittery if I didn't eat around the time of taking the pills.