Other Diet Pills:

Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement

Pros

Cons

Fantastic!

Hello All...I have to honestly admit that I am a user of Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement and the first time I tried it I immediately felt full.  These pills have a way of tricking your mind into believing that you are full and thus, preventing you from overeating.  I sat down and read the package from front to back as well as the information booklet that comes with it.  Everything that it stated came to pass for me, so would I recommend it?  Absolutely!  Just try it and see if it works for you.  I guarantee that you will remove all the other diet pills from your cabinet.  I have lost 20lbs so far and I intend on pushing forward...Thank goodness for this product!

Not good at controlling hunger.

I bought this product sometime ago with the intention of trying to lose weight. It was suppose to help curb your appitite and help control your hunger. This Mega-T product did not do what it was suppose to do, instead of controlling and curbing my appitite it made me more hungry than when I was not taking this product, so I quit taking it. Plus I had to quit taking it because it would cause my heart to skip beats whenever it was not suppose to. If you are on any type of medication, especially prescription medication, seek your doctors advice before you attempt to start taking this weight loss product, because what works for some people may not work for other people.

It's working for me!

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I have started taking these to kick start some weight loss less than a week ago. It seems to give me energy to exercise in the evenings and I feel alert and engaged all day. I only take half a pill 3 times a day because that is all I seem to need and this helps me to avoid any jittery feeling. My stomach is already flatter and I have lost about 2-3 lbs. I have a reduced appetite; I do make myself eat something even if not hungry so I don't sacrifice nutrition. I don't have as much of a craving for carbs although I try to include them at least sparingly. I've never been an advocate for cutting carbs completely because I feel your body needs a variety, all in moderation. I'm very excited about taking off 10-15 pounds and I think it will be very possible by continuing this supplement. 20 Year High School reunion, here I come!

I think the product is effective especially if you are able to add some exercise and a healthy diet. This product gives me energy to workout and it reduces unhealthy cravings.

Side Effects
The product does have some side effects, but that is why I only take 1/2 a pill at a time. Caffeine can make you jittery and it is best not to take a pill at all close to bed time because it can keep you awake. The side effect in my opinion are minimal and manageable.

• Side Effects:

Mega-T green tea dietary pills

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I found this product did absolutely nothing for me. Absolutely no weight loss, did not curb my appetite at all, not even a little. I fully read the directions in full and followed them to a tee. If anything it gave me wicked heartburn. I felt this product wad a waste of time
and money.

Non effective, waste of time and money and would never recommend this green tea dietary pills to anyone. I figured I would give it a try, thinking green tea, it's good for you and natural so I would give it a try.

Side Effects
The only side effect I had was heartburn, which is something I never get. So not only wad it ineffective it made me feel sick. I guess you have to take the good with the bad, no pain no gain, etc but if I got results I would deal. If you are looking for real results I recommend you cruse the dietary isle at the store of choice and pass this product. Maybe other's got results but this product not for me.

Works Great for me

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I've only been using this product for two weeks and my appetite has been suppressed, I've gained back a lot of lost energy after having my baby and although I have only lost 2.8LBS in the time frame, I see it will definitely assist in my weight loss efforts. It's not expensive at all but it works. You won't shed pounds just sitting around, you have to become active and you have to eat differently. I've been eating more veggies and more fruits, and I snack less. It's well worth the money.

Helped me lose 2lbs in two weeks.

Side Effects
None.

• Side Effects:

Know it works for some, not for me

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I know a few people who started using this green tea to help them lose weight. I bought a bottle when I was trying to lose weight. I thought this product was suppose to help suppress your appetite and give you more energy. I still found myself hungry after all times of the day. I found myself a little bit more energetic but not enough that I would keep taking the capsules. I gave it enough time and when it did not work I went off of them. I also found them that they were pretty expensive per bottle, I found them on sale at a local retailer, however I would not have paid full price for these. This is not a product I would recommend, especially long term.

I did not find myself being less hungry or a huge improvement in my energy level.

Side Effects
I did not see any side effects because I did not stay on it long. I stayed on it long enough to see if it worked and when it did not for me I got off. I could not imagine that this would be a good supplement to stay on long term for your health.

• Side Effects:

Side effects are not worth it.

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I took this when I quit smoking to help shed those extra pounds I was gaining. It made me jittery and gave me awful headaches! I didn't notice a huge difference and when my heart started pounding a mile a minute I decided it was time to stop taking it. I got even worse when I stopped taking it. I got sick to my stomach and I couldn't get rid of a head ache for days!

Side Effects
The side effects were out of this world in a bad way!

Not a good product.

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

After hearing about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement on some television talk show or internet website, my co-worker and I decided to give it a try. Since it was so cheap, we thought we couldn't lose anything by trying it out.

The Mega-T Green Tea is supposed to help in curbing your appetite so you are able to lose weight. This diet supplement did basically nothing for either me or my co-worker. We used them for about a week or two before we just threw them away. I experienced absolutely no results from this. I am also not a huge fan of artificial chemicals, so I thought this would be good because it is just supposed to be Green Tea. I would not even recommend taking these Green Tea supplements. I think they could make people feel jittery if they are not used to having caffeine on a daily basis.

I saw absolutely no results from this.

Side Effects
I didn't have side effects, but I could see someone having side effects from the caffeine in them.

• Side Effects:

Not sure this helped me to lose weight

from Michigan

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I am not sure that this product helped me lose weight. I do know that green tea is good for you anyway and it is a fairly inexpensive product. So, if it didn't help me lose weight, it gave me a good source of antioxidants at least. It gave me a good source of antioxidants rather cheaply too. I didn't feel too jittery or strange like other products that I have tried. I didn't give this product a 10 because I don't believe it helped me lose much if any weight. I didn't give this product a 1 because green tea is very good for you. Also, this product didn't cost an arm and a leg and was worth the try.

I can't really tell whether this product helped me or not. It did give me a little energy boost and helped me to stay active. If you are exercising well, I can see how this could give you a boost and help you lose weight that way.

Side Effects
The side effects weren't terrible. I did feel a little hyper but that is about it.

• Side Effects:

Take control of your appetite

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

Long before I figured out how to control my weight for good I tried many diet products. This was one of them. My experience with these was mostly positive. This product gave me pretty good results. I didn't feel jittery but, I had a bit more energy. Just enough to get through my workout routine. I definitely appreciated that. It also dampened my appetite quite a bit. It made it easier for me to turn down food because I wasn't all that hungry. I didn't really experience very many side effects with this one. There were a few times I found it more difficult to get to sleep but, other than that, there were no major issues with them.

Helps control appetite.

Side Effects
Sometimes it disturbs sleep if taken too late.

Use it as a supplement.

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

I have incorporated this product into my daily diet on several occasions. While using the product stand alone, it is very unlikely you will notice a big change. However, if you incorporate it into a healthy diet, and exercise program, it definitely helps with weight loss. The key behind green tea, is that it acts a stimulant (similar to caffeine found in coffee). It also speeds up your metabolism. In turn you get more energy, and you get a boost in calorie burn. Of course this works best by changing your habits to a more healthy approach. Overall I would recommend Mega-T Green Tea as a supplement to your fitness program, instead of a stand alone product.

It works best when used in an exercise program, and a balanced diet. Not very effective on it's own.

Side Effects
While using the product, I had very little side-effects. Since this product does have a dosage of caffeine in it, you may experience insomnia if taken later at night. Also you may have head-aches from time to time. When I took this product, I didn't have either, but a friend of mine had a few of these side effects show up.

• Side Effects:

Good supplement to eathing healthy

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement:

Mega-T Green tea Dietary Supplement is a great product at a great price. I really have felt and seen the results from taking this. I was reluctant at first about all the green tea hype, but I decided to give it a try anyhow and I am really glad I did. Not only do I feel so good, I have so much energy without feeling anxious or shaky, but I don’t feel hungry either. I am so much more motivated to work out because I don’t feel tired. It took about 2 weeks of taking the supplement before I felt any different. Gradually I really noticed that my energy level had truly increased. This is a supplement I feel like I can take all the time even when I am not trying to lose weight. It just makes me feel healthier and it is not expensive either and the fact that I don’t feel hungry when I take it will help me keep weight off. It is a very natural product too so I don't have to worry about bad chemicals.