Other Weights:
Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells

Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells

Soft on the hands!

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

Compared to other weights, I love these Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells because they are easy on my hands. With metal weights, my hands often end up feeling chafed and are in pain after any circuits where I need weights, but with these, I can easily get through all my circuits without my hands burning. They are a little bit pricey, but are definitely worth it. My children sometimes find my weights and try to play with them, and while I do not allow this, these are much safer to have around. My daughter has even asked for a pair for her birthday, so she can work out like mommy.

Simple and Easy to Use

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

I really enjoy using these dumbells because the neoprene coating does not wear off. They are comfortable to grip even after using them for 20 minutes. They do not roll away even after placing them on a smooth floor. I take them to the gym and use them at home. Very versatile product.

Simple dumbells, but cost more for the reebok name

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

These work just as well as any other dumbell that you might buy and use for your workout. They provide weight resistance for you, and can help you maximize your workout. However, you can get the same thing for so much cheaper, but without the reebok label. They will last just as long, and look just as good.

Great workout equipment

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

These Reebok neoprene workout dumbells are a great way to get fit and stay in shape. The neoprene covering on these weights allows for them to be easily gripped and held by bare hands. This covering also prevents damage caused by dropping or banging things with the dumbells.

Nice weights if you're gentle with them

from Hamilton, OH

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

I love lifting weights in/out of the gym, so I bought these weights to make up for the days when I'm not able to make it to my local YMCA. What I love most about these weights is the cute colors they come in! I don't know why, but they really stand out and appeal to me more than other weights. I also love that they're so easy to handle. You don't have to worry about your hands slipping while you're trying to exercise. I have the 5, 10, and 15 pound weights, which are the perfect set for my lifting regime.

The only thing I don't like about these weights is the neoprene on the ends. This goes for any weights with neoprene, so it's nothing particular about this brand. When you have neoprene, the ends start to crack and the covering comes off after you use them for a while. This is especially true if you slam them around or drop them on the floor. This shouldn't be a concern for you, though, if you are gentle with your weights and set them down nicely after lifting. It's not like the covering comes off after 10 days...there are some at my local gym that took 2 years of abuse before needing to be replaced. And as long as you don't mind how they look missing their covering, then this won't be a problem for you.

These dumbells are no dumb idea

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Reebok Neoprene Dipped Dumbells:

So like many other people I am attempting to get myself ino better shape for 2011.  One easy way Ive found is just working on that muscle toning and lift strength in my arms with dumbells.  These Reebok sets are nice in that they are color coded by weight so easy to identify.  The material they are dipped in makes them easy to grip and dosnt leave rust spots like metal ones Ive used can do.  They are small enough that they are easy to store shaped so they wont roll all over the place.  I cant do much heavy lifting due to my current pregnancy so this gives me just the right ammount of weight to get a healthy workout in without straining myself or causing injury.  I can work on my arms while watching the news switching weights with ease.  I certainly has made a slight difference in how Im now able to carry my growing toddler daughter around and lift her up and down.  The weights are a nice addition to any fintness routine and I hope to be ablet o use them well into 2011 and beyond.