Other Shaving Creams:

i love veet!

from Harrisville, PA

Comments about Reckitt Benckiser Veet 3 Minute Hair Removal Gel Cream Pump for Sensitive Skin 13.5 Oz:

Veet is one of my favorite poducts in the world:D I have never shaved because i've seen my mom and my friend's legs and they are very prickly and theh hair is sooooooooooooo black!! and i hate that!!! And i've used veet for over a year (i'm only 14) and its amazing!!! i only have to do it once or twice a month. the hair comes in soft and blonde!! now if you show your legs alot you mite want to use this alittle more but i love this!!!!! now if you HAVE shaved its probably going to take alittle bit to make it come in blonde and smooth again but i would totally recommend this to everyone!!!!!!!!! its also really good more under arm hair but i have shaved my underarm hair before and after using this it grows in about 3 to 4 days later and its not prickly but it is black.... buti still like it!!! the smell is strong but its only on there for about 7 minutes and then its over hahah people say it burns but i don't think so!!! but its different for everyone, when i first started it it tingled alittle but thats when i knew and i got like 10 zit like bumps on my legs but which in 30 minutes they were gone:) but over all i love this!!!

Works pretty well

from Newcastle, WA

I decided to try a Veet hair removal product in the interest of saving the time and hassel of traditional razor and cream. Firstly, I found the smell of the cream to be weird. I understand that the smell of this is a lot better than other hair removal creams on the market, but that doesn't mean that it smells good. Nevertheless, it is tolerable. I find that I have to use quite a bit of the cream in order to cover my legs, which is a little annoying since I felt that the cream was already a bit expensive. Once it is on, you only need to wait 5 to 10 minutes before taking it off. You use the little scraper to get off the cream and the hair. I found this to be a bit of a pain, since it was a little uncomfortable. In the end, most of the hair had been removed though a few remained. I felt that I still needed to go over everything with the usual razor and cream to make it really smooth, but the Veet cream does make a difference. I might keep some around just in case, but I think I would rather use a razor and cream to get that really smooth feeling.

Veet removed the hair on my legs leaving it perfectly smooth

from Abingdon, MD

Before *Veet hair removal cream* I used to struggle with cutting myself with a razor everytime I shaved. I decided to try veet hair removal cream after seeing it in a commercial, I was happily satisfied that I did. It was easy to apply, just smooth over legs like you would put on lotion and proceed to get in the shower. *Veet* does not only amount just to the legs, but it's good for the armpit or even a bikini line. **It's great!**. For me a problem was being afraid for water to touch it, meaning as soon as I got in the shower the first thing I had to do was scrape the gel from my legs and remove hair. Though it never bothered me since the results were always great. My only complaint is the smell of the cream, it even lingers in the bathroom and on my legs. It has a very strong smell, I've used both the hair removal for sensitive skin and dry skin they each give off their own distinctive smell that bothers me. Positively I can say my legs are nice and smooth now showing no cuts.*Veet* will make shaving easier, especially for beginners. With the hair removal cream you won't have to worry.