Other Pacifiers & Teethers:

RaZberry Teether - Blue

Pros

Cons

The RaZberry Teether is outstanding

Our daughter is nearly 6 months old and has used a traditional pacifier since birth (not a lot, primarily for soothing before bed), when she started putting "everything" into her mouth I began offering her a variety of teethers.  This one has BY FAR been the best we've found.

The first thing to note is that the entire thing is soft.  The "berry" top as well as the leaves and stem (handle) are all made out of a soft material that invites teething.   Our daughter particularly liked to  (as many do LOL) stick her fingers into her mouth.  The stem part is almost the exact size as a finger and similar in it's feel... she often turns the teether around and uses that instead of the berry.

The teether comes in two colors blue (listed here) and red (what we actually have), but either way the item is the same, the top "berry" part is bumpy offering soothing massage type comfort to the gums, and the leaves are more smooth while the stem has just a little bit of texture offered by a twining vine that is very small but provides a little massaging too.

The product is well made and seems quite durable.

Too big for my early teether

I have never heard of anything like this Razberry Teeting Pacifier until I noticed it on the clearance rack at Walgreens. It seemed to be perfect timing as well because my then almost four month old daughter was starting to cut her bottom two teeth. I bought and couldn't wait to get home to take it out of the package and try it out. This pacifier only stayed in her mouth for about five to ten seconds and then she spit it out. It seemed to be way to big for my daughter who as said by the doctor was a mature four month old. Because this didn't work well with her, we have since stopped using it. However, since then I have learned about putting these in the freezer. My daughter is not sleeping now and I think this is due to more teeth coming through. I will be throwing this Razberry Teether back into the freezer and try it out again. About two months has gone by and her mouth has gotten bigger so maybe she will like it now.

my baby do not like it

from Houston, TX

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I am so excited when I am expecting a baby. I prepare a lot of things for the baby. **RaZberry Teether is one of the teether we have. I googled online. It seems that this ****RaZberry Teether is very popular and got a very good review and recommendiation at amazon. When I received this teether, I also like it. It has a good quality. The texture is great for gums. This ****RaZberry Teether is also BPA free. I think my baby will like it. But my baby love the pacifier rather than the teether. We put this into her mouth than the next minute, she throw it away. The price of this is affordable. I think this teether may be too small for her. She usually would like to teethe some big things, like our table...:). Now I know teether is not a necessary and we need not prepare it during the pregancy :(**

Razberry Teether Is Fabulous

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I bought the Razberry teether for my grandson who is currently teething. He absolutely loves this thing. I really works great. It seems to help him with his teething pain and he really goes to town on this thing! I had read a lot of reviews on this, Some good some bad. But I think I made a great purchase. It was well worth what I paid. It was a great investment. So much so that I went out and bought the red one also. We take this everywhere we go and keep the spare one in the diaper bag just in case he looses one. Everyone needs to keep in mind that this is for teething only, To be chewed on. This is not a pacifier, It is not meant to be sucked on. I think that is why some parents say their kids don't like it, Because they think it's supposed to be like a pacifier.

Kinda weird Teether

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

My mom bought this teether for my son after seeing another kid with one at the playground. She was so exctied to give it to him and then was incredibly dissapointed when he took it put it in his mouth for 2 seconds and dropped it. That's about all the contact he's had with it since. I think it's too much like a pacifier so it confused him. And while the design is really cute, its not all that effective as a teether. It also says you can put it in the fridge but that didnt seem to do much because unlike the "old fashion" teethers that have water in the middle to chill this one has nothing. Overall I'd say save your 6 bucks and give your kid a frozen wash cloth to chew on. It's just not all that great.

razberry teether-blue

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I found this a few months ago while cruising the baby store. I needed something like this for my first child. So I bought it in anticipation of my 2nd child teething. I love this teether. I stick it in the freezer and then give it whenever needed. I have used it in the car and while out shopping. I attach it with a pacifier clip. Recently I lost it, it fell out of my diaper bag. But I am going to go get another, maybe 2. It is that good. I could use it today if I had it as my child is teething and irritable. It is made of thick rubbery plastic material so you don't have to worry about them chewing it apart and it becoming a choking hazard. It looks cute too. It would make a great baby gift for a babyshower.

The RaZberry Teether is outstanding

from Carey, OH

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

The product is well made and seems quite durable.

The RaZberry Teether is a must have for teething babies!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I was lucky and the RaZberry teether seemed to just come out (or at least become popular) right after I had my son. A friend of mine bought me one to try when he started teething, and it was definitely a lifesaver!  I would keep it in the freezer (actually I had several) so they would be cold for him to gnaw on. It was so easy for him to use, since it worked like a pacifier and wasn't bulky and awkward as so many other teethers seem to be.   The bumps seemed to feel good to his gums and he also liked chewing on the green part, maybe that extra hard plastic was just what his sore gums needed.  Easy to clean and keep track of, small to fit in the freezer and the diaper bag and not take up any room. I now buy all of my friends who are new moms a RaZberry teether and highly recommend them to others. Buy several and you will not be disappointed. This is definitely a must have for all baby registries and showers!

my son chewed on it until just after he was 2!

from Normal, IL

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I loved that the entire thing was chewable, so I wouldnt have to worry if he was hurting himself or his gums on the hard plastic anywhere. If he wanted to look goofy with the thing backwards in his mouth, then I could let him without a second thought. Its the perfect thing for car rides, even while he isnt teething as babies simply like to chew on things naturally. The pick up game with it, isnt so nice... and dont let them chew on it with a bunch of crumbs in their mouth as cleaning in the little areas can be a royal pain if they were allowed to dry - I only made that mistake once and dont mind savign you the hassle. If you make that mistake, soaking in hot soapy water in a cup or something should help! And I am not sure what it says on there, but it is fine in the dishwasher. I put it in the silverware area and never had a problem. Very nice thing, totally getting one for my sister in law who just got good news!

My neice loves the RaZberry teether I bought her!

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

I would definatley recommend the RaZberry Teether to all my friends. Im 8 monthes pregnant and when it comes time for my little guy's teeth to come in i promise I'll be using this teether. Wait the best part about it is it's cheap!

Not just for Kids

from Denver, CO

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

My kitten is teething and attracted to plastic for some reason.  In despiration, I tried this product.  At first she sniffed it and just walked away.  A slightly different reaction than I had expected.  Maybe she's a plastic connoisseur!

Anyway, later that day she was chewing up a storm, so I handed the strawberry to her and she's used it over and over again ever since.  She can actually hold onto the ring so she can position it in her mouth herself, take it out, chew on it whatever she likes.  It's lightweight enough that she can toss and chase it across the romm like prey.  Another one of her favorite games.

The green outside is textured and has jagged edges, and she loves to chew on them. The blue strawberry is usally ignored.  The opposite of what I 'm sure that the developers intended.

Anyway, I know my review is a little offbeat.  It's good to know that a product can be flexible in use and my words might inspire other off-the-wall purchases.

my child really takes a bite out of it

from Toney, AL

Comments about RaZberry Teether - Blue:

My child really takes to this teether and just knaw on it repeatedly and it has been found out that if we put it in the refridgerator that they really seem to grin and giggle even more.  Many teethers are good and will do the job, our child actually reached for this one in particiular when we wwere just passing by in this section of the store.  It was merely an accident that we bought it , but as they say things happen for a reason.  So if our child likes it, I am sure yours will too.