Other Pacifiers & Teethers:
Teethers
The First Years
The First Years Massaging Action Teether

The First Years Massaging Action Teether

The 1st Years Massaging Teether are great for teething babies!!!

**The First YearsMassaging Action Teether

**The First YearsMassaging Action Teether

****The First Years Massaging Action Teether **comes in different themes like a star and the John Deere corn cob. Our baby's nursery is decorated in John Deere. We received the John Deere Massaging Corn Teether** **as a gift when my baby was born. The John Deere Messaging Corn Teether is playful and child friendly. Your baby or toddler will love this massaging action teether.

***About The First Years Massaging Action Teether~***The **First Years Massaging Action Teether** has double benefits for your baby. The First Years' popular massaging teether concept has a fun farm theme with this John Deere design. It has a gentle vibrations from the corn cob will soothe gums. When your baby bites the corn cob, it activates the massage mechanism. Your baby will start to learn cause and effect.*** ***

It produces a safe, soothing vibration whenever your baby bites down on it. The massaging action increases circulation that helps to alleviate swelling and discomfort. The handle ring is designed for little hands to grasp. A small long-life battery is sealed inside, which powers it. The John Deere Massaging Corn Teether measures approximately 5 1/2" x 3 1/2". The recommended age is from 6-months and up.

***My Viewpoint***The **First Years Massaging Action Teether** has been a life saver. Our baby boy didn't start to use it until he was 6-months old. He loves biting it and he carries it all over the house. My baby is now 15-months old. The John Deere Massaging Corn Teether still works and he still bites on it. I found it very easy to wash off. We haven't had any troubles with it.

Be warned dogs love this teething toy as well. My Jack Russell Terriers love the vibration of it. They grab the John Deere Massaging Corn Teether every chance they get.

I would recommend **The First Years Massaging Action Teether** for parents, grandparents, or childcare givers who are looking for a teething toy for their baby. I give it ***5 stars***!

Are you looking for baby toys? Listed below are reviews that I've written on baby toys.[Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes][1] [Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks][2] [Fisher-Price Counting Friends Phone][3] [Fisher Price Lil' Laugh & Learn - Sing 'n Play Puppy][4] [Kids II Baby Einstein Octoplush][5] [LeapFrog Discovery Ball][6] * Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][7] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][8]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Baby-Einstein-Takealong-Tunes-review-04351

[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Babys-First-Blocks-review-16383

[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Counting-Friends-Phone-review-2afa7

[4]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Fisher-Price-Lil-Laugh-amp-Learn-Sing-n-Play-Puppy-review-e6db2

[5]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Kids-II-Baby-Einstein-Octoplush-review-857d7

[6]: http://www.viewpoints.com/LeapFrog-Discovery-Ball-review-5b1d0

[7]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews

[8]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

great concept but it's too thick

I think this teether is a great concept, but I wish it were redesigned to fit better for small babies.

Both my babies have really enjoyed the vibration of...Read complete review

Both my babies have really enjoyed the vibration of the teether from about 4 months on, months before they were teething for real.  I think it keeps them entertained even if they aren't having teething discomfort since babies seem universally fascinated by sticking things in their mouths to feel the various textures.

However, the points of the star are just too thick for them to be able to get into their mouths on their own, and therefore they can't bite down on them hard enough to activate the vibration.  I have to press down on it to make it vibrate for them.  So they do enjoy them and it's nice to have around to keep them occupied, say, if we're out at a restaurant or something.  But I wish it were something they could do on their own so I could give it to them in the bouncy seat while I'm in the shower, etc.

The First Years teether

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

I was very excited when I bought the First Years Massaging Action Teether. The handle rattles, and there is a little thing on the end of the handle for the baby to spin. It's a little heavy, but it's the first one I have ever seen that vibrates. There are two points are the star that make it vibrate. I thought this was a great idea, but my daughter still can't do it. Even if she does get the right part of it in her mouth, she cannot bite down on it hard enough to make it vibrate. I have to put it in her mouth and squeeze it for her. It's a little frustrating, but I'm hoping she will be able to do it when she gets older. I do wish it was a little lighter. My daughter is 6 months old, and she still has trouble controlling it enough to get it in her mouth. This might be better for older babies, but the packaging says the recommended age is three months and up. My daughter does love the vibrations when I squeeze it for her.

My one year old loves this!

from Garden City, NY

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

This was given to me as a gift.  At first my daughter had no interest in it since she was still an infant and this is pretty big for a baby.  Now that she is a toddler she loves putting this in her mouth when it's cold. I give it to her in her crib before bedtime.  It no longer vibrates however and I didn't look into changing the batteries.  That sounds like it could be cmplicated from the review I just read about this.

A good thing for Bad teethers.

from Lake City, FL

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

My son is a horrible teether has been cutting teeth since 3 months old, is now 8 months and is cuttting all top 4 teeth at once. We have been letting him play with this toy since     3 1/2 months old. He loves it. He will sit there and let it massage his gums for  good while.  It just allows his gums to be soothed and the rattle of the vibrations of the massager causes the spinner at the bottom to spin and make a neat noise which my little boy loves. It is very affordable and worth more than you pay.

Loved it!!!!

from Aragon, GA

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

I absolutely loved this teether.  I first discovered this back 10 years ago when my now 11-year-old son was teething.  I was desperate for anything to help sooth his sore gums.  I bought him a teething star and he loved it.  No more crying with pain.  Even when he got several teeth he still loved to bite down on it and make it vibrate in his mouth.  He said it tickled.  I could not have asked for anything better so when my now 2-year-old daughter came along of course I had to go out and see if they still made the star teether and to my surprise I found that they did.  She was very late getting her first tooth (17-months), but this teether still seemed to help her sore gums.  She enjoyed playing with it more than chewing on it though, but I think it was because she was older.  I would recommend this to anyone who has a teething baby.

A must have for all babies

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

I have used this teether with all 3 of my boys, and have more than one laying around at any given time. They are wonderful, and have made teething more bareable for my boys! I now give it as part of all my baby shower gifts. I find it to be a nice change for the tradition teether ring that goes in the freezer and is hard for little ones to hold because of how cold it gets. The different texture at each point gives the baby something new to chew on each time it is given to them.  The only con I can think of that really gets me is the cost, but can you really put a price on your babies comfort at such a hard time as teething.

love love love... thank you

from Russellville, AR

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

i love this product. i have 2 kids one of which that just got out of the teething stage and one that is just getting into it and i used it for both. my older child loved the vibration and he always carried it with him to help with his teeth and my younger although can;t get it to vibrate b/c she doesn't have the jaw power yet still uses it to chew on and it feels oh so good on her gums.. she gets happy real fast. i love this product. its great.

Life Saver for mommies....

from Whittier, CA

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

This teether was a complete life saver for me when my darling son was teething. I didn't even really know what I was buying when I threw it in my shopping cart at the store. I was just hoping that it worked. Trust me that thing worked miracles. I would give it to my son anytime that I knew that he was in pain and nothing else was helping out. If your child is too young they might not be able to activate the vibrations because they are unable to bite down hard enough but you can always help them out by squeezing it. The batteries were still working 6 months after we purchased this but sorry to say we have lost it. The handle grip is great for kids no matter what age they are. I would buy a couple more of these if I am going to have any more children in the future because they are not dishwasher safe and they are really hard to keep clean.

Wow, this is amazing!

from Salem, OR

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

When my daughter was born 2-3 years ago, I hadn't heard of a vibrating teether.  When I was pregnant a second time, someone told me about vibrating teethers and I was fascinated and wanted to try one with this baby.  I looked online and did some research and ended up purchasing this First Years Massaging Action Teether.  It is recommened for 6 months and up, but my son started using it at about 5 months.  He loves to play with the teether and loves the vibrating part.  It took him a while to figure out how to get it to vibrate, but now that he knows how it works he is loving it.  He doesn't use a pacifier, but he loves chewing on this teether.  He also loves sitting on it and making it vibrate, ha ha.  Whoever thought of a vibrating massaing teether is a genius.  The other water teethers I didn't care for and I even had one of them break on me (luckily, it broke while in my diaper bag and didn't leak in one of my baby's mouths).

great concept but it's too thick

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

I love the First Years Massaging Action Teether!

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about The First Years Massaging Action Teether:

I love the First Years Massaging Action Teether!  When my first child started teething one of my friends recommended I buy the First Years Massaging Action Teether because she had bought one for each of her children and loved it.  At first I balked at the expensive price but eventually bought it and am so glad I did!  My first child loved the teether and used it a lot!  Now my second child loves the First Years Massaging Action Teether as well!! It's great cause it's pointy so it can reach to the back molars and massage those back gums as well as the front gums.  It has a little rattle on it too that spins but it's obvious that the rattle isn't the main selling point because it's so small.  There's also a smiling star on the rattle that my child likes to look at.  I also like how each point of the teether has a different raised pattern so my child can see which one gives him more comfort and helps with his teething more.  This is a great baby shower gift!