Other Pacifiers & Teethers:
Sassy
Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers

Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers

Moms love MAMS!

I love MAMS.  When my little fellow first started with a pacifier, he used a Soothie, which are one single piece and very heavy.  They are like solid rubber!  As you can imagine, as soon as the baby starts to relax, the paci falls out and it's very frustrating to have to keep picking it up, washing it off, and sticking it back in.MAMS are different.  They are light as a feather and orthodontic so they stay in your little one's mouth very well.  They are also very attractive and come in many different designs to suit your mood; even match your little one's outfit!I originally didn't want my son using a paci but quickly gave in when I saw how soothed he was by them.  He has pretty much grown out of them now at a year old, but they used to be a very daily part of our routine for naps and bedtime.  I felt good about giving this product to my child because it was well constructed, making it a safe pacifier, a known brand, and lightweight, therefore it stayed IN - allowing it to do the soothing it's known for!I actually used the Sassy MAM Ultis, but if I had seen these air pacifiers, I probably would have bought them instead; I like how the mouth area would stay drier.MAMS are a wonderful product line and I would recommend them to anyone.Of course, it's your little one who will decide what he or she likes!

Causes serious jaw and teeth issues

Took my two year old to the Ped. Dentist yesterday because she is having trouble eating solid foods, again. Her teeth are not lining up and she is talking with a lisp. I was astounded when he informed me that is was the fault of her pacifier.

I have two older children that used pacifiers as well but never had this problem, they used a different brand. The Dentist infomed me after I showed him the pacifier, that the bulb on this pacifier was way to large. The muscles in the mouth are the strongest in the body and with the constant use of the pacifier have moved her jaw line and the position of the teeth.

Had to quit cold turkey, not fun! Was told that if we did not discontiue use that the the alignment of her teeth would be worse and require braces and possible surgery. Please do not use this pacifier!

Love the design of this product and so does baby

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

Can't go wrong with this design. The silicone "nub" comes in different sizes for different stages - newborn up to 6 months and 6 months and up. It is very durable and has held up well with my 2 yr old who has taken to chewing some on her paci. My favorite part of this product is the open design in the front. When teething my little one drools a lot and with a traditional paci her saliva builds up around the back of the paci and on her skin. With the open design I don't worry about a rash or redness developing.

These are the BEST binkies!

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

Mam truly are the BEST binkies made! For some reason they are so much easier for infants to keep in their mouths than any other brand.  I guess because the nipples are larger?  We tested several brands on our first daugther but the MAM was the only one that passed the test!!  And they are so adorable!!

saved my sanity on many occasions!!

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

I love the mams! My little one is 9 months old and it's been a great comfort for her through the start of the teething process!  Plus they are pretty easy for her to put into her mouth all by herself (since there is no "upside down."  I also think they are pretty cute..I can usually find a mam to match her clothing. I know..shallow! But it's really fun!

Only one my daughter will use.

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

My daughter was very hard to consoul when she was born. I tried several different brands of passifiers. A friend of mine bought this for my daughter and she loves it. I only give it to her at bed time to help her get to sleep by herself. I know some parents dont believe in passifiers but i think if they help comfort a child than it cant harm your child too much and its wonderful for the parents. Sometimes theres just nothing you can do to calm them down its great to have help now and then.

Yes he had a binki!!!

from Yreka, CA

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

Okay while I was pregnat I was totally agianst giving my son a paci, well then he was born! And I breast fed him, well he was ALWAYS wanting to nurse even though I knew he could not be hungry, he just wanted to suck. Well that is when I realized that he needed a paci agianst all my prior judgments I went to the closest wal mart and bought one. After trying a few this brand was the best, he was finally happy between feedings and so was mommy! LOL I am so glad I changed my mind about giving him a binki! My next child I will have one waiting as soon as he is born! And hey I even learned paci's can help prevent SIDS so hey suck away on that paci little baby and be healthy!

Causes serious jaw and teeth issues

from Powder Springs, GA

So Cute!

from Lancaster, OH

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

I was not able to carry my child to full tearm however when he was able to take a binkie I used Mam's I love the cute little colors, and desine. I have issues where he has to match right down to the binkie, so mam was the best choice. With his high palte he took to these at a newborn age because it had more meat for him to suck on to make him happy, now that he is over a year old and we have a choice of desines of Mam's he will pick out his air's over any others. He loves all of his binkiers but airs are by far the ones that he shows his favor to. I just wish they would make more design with this style, we have both that would pass for a boy, they make one boy color/design set a green style and a female style.

Great pacifier, possible choking hazard for older toddlers.

from Bristow, OK

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

My son has always been a pacifier baby. He is the exact opposite from my daughter, she never cared for her pacifier. Anyhow, my son has always used MAM pacifiers and they are his favorite. He is a little over a year old now and while we would like to take the pacifier away soon, he still uses it for night time and I'm not ready to take it away. I noticed he has started to chew on the outside of his pacifier recently so I purchased a Sassy MAM Air Pacifier for him as it has a thicker outer ring and I beileve better to keep from him stuffing the whole thing in his mouth. As I put him to bed last night he threw his pacifier out of his crib and when I picked it up I noticed the plastic nipple part was barely hanging together to the pacifier part. This definitely scared me as it would be a big choking hazard. Please make sure to check your pacifiers each and every time you let your child have them. I plan to send this in to the company for them to inspect and will let you know what I find out.

LIFESAVER!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

I have gone through so many nooks with my son throughout the last 7 months. These are the only ones that stay in his mouth and he loves it. He will actually whine for the nook alot! I had problems with other nooks sitting funny on his face or going up his nose, not with this one.I love that it allows his skin and face to breathe. It will definitely be hard to break the habit. I call it the "emergency button." All I have to do is hand him this MAM nook when he's crying and instantly he stops. I am so thankful and highly recommend it. Easy to wash, dishwasher safe!

My picky boys love this binky

from Sherborn, MA

Comments about Sassy MAM Air Pacifiers:

Both of my boys have loved the Mam Air pacifier. They are very picky when it comes to pacifiers and will spit out anything that is not to their liking. Their all time favorites have been the Mam brand. These pacifiers hold up very well even with a teething baby chewing on them. I personally like the look of the design too. The price is fairly reasonable for a two pack of these pacifiers, especially at Walmart. My oldest boy had sensitive skin as a baby and these pacifiers did not cause him any irritation whatsoever. The colors that they come in are great too. My boys always had their favorites that they held on to for dear life! The Airy design is unique to this brand of pacifier. I would definitely recommend this brand of pacifier to new parents for their infants. This is a wonderful product that has helped my childen fall asleep many a nights. There is recent research that pacifiers even help to prevent SIDS.