3.5
Pugster.com

Pugster.com

3.5

Love it!

I just love pugster. What i love most about pugster is the huge variety you can chose from. Also, you can go and create your own bracelets step by step. Pugster is completely customizable -- no two bracelets look the same. There are different types of beads you can purchase, sterling silver, stone, two tone, enamel and glass beads (all in varying price ranges). So you have the choice! Customer is King here! It´´s ALL just about what YOU LIKE! You can get your own pugster jewelery for very cheap prices, but there is no limit on how much you want to add to your bracelet or for which prices you want to purchase. You can go and add more expensive parts step by step to slowly create your dream jewelery like bracelets or charms. Starting i would recomment purchasing your bracelet with two clips. Clips literally clip over the threads and prevent your bracelet from stretching, as well as keep your charms from sliding into sections you don't want them to be in. Here again, Pugster is very customiizable. You can even go and chose from a huge variety of clips which come in many different colours and styles. If you want to have these bracelets or jewelery for yourself or as gifts for others - pugster is always a good idea! And even right now they do not offer what you look for, pugster comes out with new colletions every single month, so chances are high you will get what you look for sooner or later. I have pugster jewelery reminding me on a lot of events and special moments in my life - so even in years to come these wonderful pieces of jewelery will remind me on a lot of special moments in my life! So i will use them and they will remind me on happy moments for years to come! What other investment could do that for you? ;-)

PUGSTER.COM: A CASE STUDY ON STUPIDITY

This website does not work right, no one answers the phone number and you can only contact them by instant messaging.  I placed an order and never received it.  It was only $15 but its the principle of the matter.  Its impossible to contact them and I should have known better considering how difficult it was to place my order in the first place.  DO NOT BY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND YOU NOTHING AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM!

Great websire for jewelry

from Florida

Comments about Pugster.com:

I've had two separate experiences shopping with Pugster and both of them were pleasant experiences. The website takes some getting used to but once you have then it's amazing how many choices they present you with.

My favorite is the charm bracelets. They let you customize it from every aspect. I love that. My first order was a charm bracelet and it was super easy and the best part was I got exactly what I wanted.

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews from them but they have never let me down, and I plan to make more purchases from them.

I did find the website a little messy, It is a little disorganized. But other than that the process is pretty easy.

Product Selection
The product selection on Pugster is amazing.

Product Pricing
Product pricing is pretty reasonable. Definitely beats most of the retail stores that I have been to.

Customer Service
I have never had any issues with customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fairly reasonable and quick. I haven't had to return anything.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Great charms

from Texas

Comments about Pugster.com:

I don't shop here very often but whenever I do it's always a pleasant experience. I love to shop here when buying my mom a new charm for her Pandora charm bracelet. Their charms are all very cute and a fraction of the price you would pay somewhere else. I also love that they have Italian charms for my Italian bracelet. I sometimes like to buy a charm to add to the bracelet I already have. You can even get some of your items personalized which is awesome. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for cute charms at a decent price.

Super user friendly and easy to navigate through. The website has clear sections and categories to choose from. You can find almost anything you are looking for very quickly.

Product Selection
I love that their are tons of different products and charms to choose from. There is truly something for everyone on this site.

Product Pricing
Most charms aren't full sterling sliver but that's okay because the prices are very affordable.

Customer Service
I haven't had to deal with customer service so I don't know much about it, I assume it's wonderful just by the experience I have had on their site thus far.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Fun and Inexpensive

Comments about Pugster.com:

Pugster is my new favorite website! I was a little worried because they've had some mixed reviews, but my experience has been nothing but positive. They have a wide variety of costume jewelry from European beads and bracelets, to earrings, and Italian charm bracelets. I have a leather Pandora bracelet, but don't really care for their charms or their prices. I've ordered four charms from Pugster, with none costing more than $3 and they are very cute. They aren't sterling, but for the price I don't expect them to be. They are very detailed and have a nice shine. They do have .925 silver charms for a little more, but they are frequently discounted. I've also ordered an Italian charm watch for .01 and four charms for it and they are nice as well. I received both orders in about a week. Shipping is reasonable, but there is a surcharge for penny items that you have to watch out for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pugster to any of my friends, and I will be ordering from them again.

pugster An amazing service

Comments about Pugster.com:

Pugster.com is one of the best service and i've bought Earrings jewelry
off online, Pugster astounds me.I have been ordering these Earrings for awhile now very inexpensive for the value! I have ordered them as gifts just love the quality and the very very big inventory Great buy. I really like the nice service they provide. Highly recommended.

Alright site, but you have to really look

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Pugster.com:

I found Pugster.com recently when I was shopping for a gift for my son to give his stepmother for her birthday. I know that she has a charm bracelets that she really loves, so I thought it would be sweet if he gave her a charm for it. Pugster.com is a site that sells nothing but charms so it seemed like a good place to start looking.
At first I wasn't sure I would find anything of quality. They have some cheap charms that look like ones I've seen on eBay for pennies but then I also saw some pretty nice charms that seemed to be reasonably priced. I ended up settling on a super cool picture charm. I uploaded a picture of my son and his stepmom to be placed on one side, and there was a silver flower on the other side. Uploading my picture was easy and fast. The price was only $15.99, which I thought was fantastic. It's definitely going to be a totally original gift that I hope she'll love!

A great price for adorable charms!

Comments about Pugster.com:

I discovered Pugster when buying a charm for my friends daughter. She has a charm bracelet and I looked into another name brand but couldn't afford it. They are quite well made, very cute and extremely affordable! I would recommend them for anyone. The knight charm is absolutely fantastic!

Love it!

Great Charms, Fast Shipping, Great Service

from Kouts, IN

Comments about Pugster.com:

I ordered ten charms the day after Christmas, thinking they might take a while to get. I got them on Jan. 3rd. and I am delighted! I overpaid because of their shipping policy so they refunded the difference without me even having ask! This is not the first time I've ordered from them and won't be the last!

Horrible, inept, defamatory and fraudulent.

from Hendersonville, TN

Comments about Pugster.com:

I ordered six charms through eBay. When I got the invoice, I found out that the links to the pay screens did not work. I followed the instrcutions on the email and sent them the payment manually through paypal. Over the next two days I was continually billed. I repeatedly explained that I paid and they finally emailed me that they found the payment and would send me the items. (BTW, they are lowest quality of all of charms I've purchased.) That was in late July. This month they filed complaints against my ebay account for nonpayment. I have their feedback, their emails and the receipt from Paypal. They have refused to deal with me about fixing this so I guess they would rather deal with the BBB and the California AG's consumer affairs office.

Pugster. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Pugster.com:

Yes, their jewelry is quite lovely.  Yes, they have awesome sales and offers.  Yes, so far, everything I have bought as gifts for my family women has been perfect.

Still, I am not buying from these clowns anymore, and I would strongly suggest that unless you like loosing your money forever, you shop elsewhere.  Keep in mind Pugster is not making its own jewelry, and you are certain to find it on other online stores.

Not once has Pugster's customer service answered emails, letter or messages.  Not once.  My questions are important, as any customers should be.  I can't think of any other merchant, no matter how good or bad, who has simply refused to speak unless money is given to them first.

That's right.  Pugster will refuse to answer any question UNLESS you put cold, hard, cash in their hands first.  Or give them a credit card number.  Then they might answer you.  Might.

Lazy, sloppy, greedy.