Other Stereo Speakers:

Polk Audio OWM3 Main Stereo Speaker

Great Speakers

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Polk Audio OWM3 Main Stereo Speaker:

I like to be surrounded by music as I always believe that music relaxes and relives us from stress. I had great desire to build my own home theater and though it took some time I think I have a good home theater setup right now. This Polk audio OMW3 speakers are a part of my home theater and give some terrific sound.

Pros:

These are awesome speakers. They produce good audio with quality sound. They produce complete sound and are really good as rears. They work well also in home theaters. I got black color as it goes well with the background. Can be mounted in anyway and are easy to install. This is my first hometheater in my new house and everyone is impressed by the sound of the system.

cons: I don't think there is anything negative about this speakers that I am aware of so far. I have never heard any complaints from my friends also.

I will recommend this to anyone who are ready to spend little more money to get good quality audio!!

Big Sound---Small Package

from Millerton, PA

Comments about Polk Audio OWM3 Main Stereo Speaker:

These speaker exceeded my expectations. I use 4 of them for the sides and rear of a 110 watt per channel 7.1 surround sound system. They have a rich , full sound and can take all that I throw at them. I play my Blue ray movies at very high levels . These speakers can take it with ease. They can be mounted almost anywhere. You can't go wrong with these speakers.