Other Stereo Speakers:
Bose
Bose - Speaker System

Bose - Speaker System

A great bose system

One of the best speaker system to have. I totally recommend this espically if you want great sound. Great for watching movies, hearing music and etc. My dad bought this and it works great. Awesome sound quality. The name of the sound system comes from Amar Bose. It is very easy to set up and use. Very fun for the whole family. You can use this for tv, dvds and etc. Its HD! =D for all those who love high definition. The working of the remote isn't that bad its okay. Sometimes you might have problems when you trying to press a button and it doesn't work might be just me it depends on the range from the remote to the bose system. It also contains stuff on the system which you can press if your remote doesn't work. Overall i totally recommend this and its expensive but its great.

Bose 7 Speaker is okay

I purchased these acoustimass 7 speaker set because i have a mazda 6 with bose stock speakers in my car and am really pleased and how amazing the sound is when i am listening to the radio or ipod. i decided to purchase these for my living room when i attach them to my blu ray / dvd player. the sound initially was some what fuzzy at first and them reviewed my connection to all the speakers and noticed some wires were not securely connected. after connecting the speaker wires correctly the acoustimass 7 speaker set was amazing and filled the room with great all around sound and very deep bass. i highly recommend these speakers if you are going to place the rear speakers on the sides of sitting position, if not i would not recommend these.

Great sound and easy to use.

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

Winning this Bose system makes it even better. The sound can not be beat. The music sounds so great and makes me want to dance. If you enjoy music get this system immediately. Bose is known for great sound quality and ease of use.

• Sound Quality:
  • Compatibility:

Bose 7 Speaker is okay

from Anaheim, CA

Home Theater

from Dover, DE

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

I have had my Bose System for years. It is durable and well constructed. It is easy to use and to maintain. It does not require any special mainteance.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is excellent. It is like being inside of a move theatre. The background sounds from the speakers are superior in sound quality, clarity and very clear.

Compatibility
I have not seen or heard of any product that is compatiable to the Bose System.

It is easy to use.

It has held very well. I do not use it everyday or every weekend, but the product has maintained it's color durability.

The design is unique. There is no other product on market that performs and produces excellent sound. The design is great because it does not take up a lot of space.

• Sound Quality:
  • Compatibility:

This is the only equipment you need

from West Haverstraw, NY

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

Instead of going to a movie theater and paying those crazy prices,purchasing candy,popcorn,drinks,that cost's alot of money,when all you have to do is get the bose speaker system,you can go into your tv room,get you own refresments,sit at you own comfortable chair,when you are ready turn on the great system,and watch with theater sounds in your own home.You will love it

Bose speaker is boom boom pow

from Houston, TX

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

I order the Bose home stereo system for my husband for his birthday. He loves it. It goes well with his gaming system and great sound effects. It was soloed that my baby coudnt sleep had totell him turn it down.

Bose, I love it

from Pullman, WA

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

The Bose company's slogan is "Better Sound Through Research" ,they really did it. I love music very very much,so it brings out the higher demand for sound technology. I definitely a music fan, so I fan all of the musical instruments, just in order to find the best one. So I chose bose, you can see all kinds of bose products in my house, and even my car, and my parents' house. They got rid of their former one---philip system when they listened to the music from bose. They appreciate me of my suggestion about bose system.

If you've been disappointed with the sounds coming from your average speakers ,then you need to check out a set of Base Speakers, you will find the music is really music, you'll enjoy it just like me.

A great bose system

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

Bose speaker system is a waste

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

Bose speaker system, was very hard to hook up and when you call customer support they tell you to look it up online. Well when you do that it gives you no information. So after you finally figure it out, the sound is only ok. Not worth the money.

Easy to use

from Moorhead, MN

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

This bose system is easy to use and set up. The speakers plug right into the back without much work.

The speakers are heavy and seem very well made. They produce sound very well at low sounds, we have his in a family room and they are playing in the background. This system can get loud but dont have a reason too.

The bass is lacking sometimes, their is no bass or treble control that I know of.

These are not cheap and that can be a problem if you are just using them for music other systems might make more sense. But because of the good quality at low volumes that is what makes this system stick out to me.

The speakers have hooks on the back to be hung on a wall, but because they are so small they hide right behind a plant and no one notices them.

The speaker wires could be a little bit longer to be able to spread the speakers but it nice not to have too much wiring if you are just setting this up uin a corner.

The Bose System is fantastic.

from Latrobe, PA

Comments about Bose - Speaker System:

My husband bought me my Bose System for Christmas 2 years ago. I love my system, the sound quality is fantastic. Mine is hooked up to our tv and when we watch movies the sound is awesome. I would not have any other system only the Bose system. It was so easy to install, it totally was worth every penny.