Other Stereo Speakers:
Bose
Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System

Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System

Bose makes you feel like you are in the theatre!

This system will blow you away literally! I know because I came home the other day and my 19 year old had on one of the music channels and it felt like I was walking into a club. Movies truly come to life with this speaker system, and there is nothing better than getting the theatre experience when you are sitting in your living room. I wouldn't recommend playing too loud if you are living in an apartment but fortunately for me, I don't and the next neighbor is two acres away! Since I work on an airplane and my husband in construction, we tend to have to turn up the volume if you know what I mean. This system, allows you not only to hear the subtle parts of a movie, but also feel the action, so to speak. There is nothing worse than having a system, that you are constantly having to adjust for the dialog and then the action sounds. This system goes between the two with absolute ease. The color also makes it less noticeable when walking into the house and are very easy to hang.

Bose Acousticmass - Small Speakers, Small Sound

Bose has always seemed to get positive and favorable reviews, so I finally decided to check them out. I purchased the Bose Acousticmass Speaker System from a local Hi-Fi store, and after a couple days I returned them and after further research, purchased a speaker system online for the same amount of money that far surpasses anything the Bose speakers can do. The only way that I can recommend these speakers to anyone, is if size is a huge issue, and maybe for casual TV viewing or comedy films. Simply put, there is no way that these tiny speakers can output the dynamics and sonic clarity that I real speaker can do, and when I say real speaker, I mean it has at least a 5.5" or 6.5" woofer that can extend down to the 80hz region with some authority. Don't expect to be immersed in an action movie with this set, you will end up with a flat and dull sound. Music similarly sounds like it is one note if you try listening at medium-high levels. I just don't understand the point of having a surround sound setup with such tiny speakers. Can you imagine if theatres built their rooms using Bose speakers? The average consumer probably believes Bose to be top of the line, yet if you spend just 10 minutes googling Bose vs other speakers you will find out that they are at the bottom of the list as far as output and SQ go. AVSforum is a great place to start for research. If you absolutely don't care about being immersed in the sound, and if size is an absolute factor, then maybe you will be satisfied with the Bose Acousticmass Speaker System, but for serious music or movie buffs, look elsewhere!

Bose not the one

from Tustin, MI

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

I have owned several speaker systems over time and I was excited when I finaly was able to purchase a Bose system. After purchasing and hooking them up to my sound system I was not impressesed with the base sound from them. While I like the clarity of the treble and mid range I had to add another powered sub woofer to the system to get the base out of the system I was looking for. I like that the system cubes are small and that I am able to put them up on the wall out of the way and that they do not take up much room. The sub woofers them selves can be put in areas not being used like under endtables and this is the reason for 2 stars but as far as sound quality there are much better systems out there. I think Bose are overpriced ans are their wall mounts and speaker stands. While they are still set up in my living room I did not look at Bose when I build my movie room, that should say enough

Bose Acousticmass - Small Speakers, Small Sound

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

Bose Acoustimass 12 - Sound Engineering is at its top quality...

from Westmont, IL

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

Bose is a quite a popular name for its brand, sound, quality. This is not something different from its other products. I have Acoustimass 12 which is way priced compared to other speaker like Klipsch, Definitive, Infinity, JBL, etc. But Bose has a unique quality in sound which gives you crisp clear sound and even a very minute sound which you would not hear in any other speakers. Other speakers you need to set up for different sound frequencies. Here in Bose, you need not to touch and adjust any sound. But it makes itself. You will just have to turn on and listen to its magic!! The woofer and satellite speakers do more than its size. Don't underestimate by looking at the size of the satellite speakers. These little speakers, emits a huge sound that you would never imagine. These speakers are good for all movies, songs, classical and any type of music. Buy this even thought it is little over priced, you will never regret for this buy.

Absolutely Love em!

from Barrington, IL

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

My husband insisted on purchasing a Bose's system.  We sill have the larger room shaking system in the family room.  I have to say that the size and the sound of this system is fantastic!!  I love the color option of white - most are black and large and are hard to decorate with.  These tiny little cubes and the rear speakers which don't take up space as they are mounted on the wall not only look nice - have excellent quality but also don't interfere with the style of your room.  If we happen to be watching a scary movie they inhance the fear factor - as you hear sounds that seem to be coming from all different direction.  Next time hubby wants to spend alot of a Bose item - I won't complain.  We recently go the radio which we have in the garage - hooked up to the outside speakers and the sound is fantastic while we are enjoying the outside.  If you are hesitating because of the price - don't - you are definitely getting more for the money!!

this system is awsome!! but getting abit out dated.

from Desha, AR

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

The bose acoustimas 6 system is awsome but is becoming abit out dated now. I have had my acoustimas system for about 7 years and it works as well today as it did the day I bought it.   if you can't afford a bigger bose system definately give this one a look, you won't be disappointed.

Wonderful product

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

I am very big on having a sound system that sounds good for music as well as TV.  Let me tell you, this is it.  Absolutley perfect for any kind of sound.  Speakers are tiny and not in the way, and very easy to mount.  Sound is amazing.  You can really tell where Bose get's its reputation from; if any other brand sounded this good Bose could not ask the premium price they list these products at.  I know Bose is expensive, but it is really worth it if you care about sound quality.  I will always be a customer of Bose, and no other company's sounds systems can even compare to what Bose can offer you.

Whoah!

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

Woah, this product is amazing. The quality of sound is far beyon good, and the matte black color I love. I rated this product Amazing because of said things. There is really nothing else. Just hook up and play. I loved having these things in my home and it just seemed to really bring something out about the house! The music was quality, but the bass was just right. When that hard bass line drops, it seems to stay right along with it and not waiver. Which gives you the clean crisp sound instead of all the background static. Some other stuff I liked about it was the screens, they were black also!!! It just looked so good. The sound level was perfect not to hot, not to cold. Just right :) Though the speakers in my car are alot better.. But then again I spent about 600 on it, haha. Otherwise this =is an amazing product that you should all buy! I loved it and so will you. It played never gonna give you up perfectly!!

Excellent Product

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

I have purchased this particular product and it sounds so clear and good I can not have found anything else more better. I have a friend that has just purchased this same set and he loves it and has the house rocking with sound. It is worth the price being asked for it and it fits wel in corners or whereever you desire to place it. I have not found any flaws in this product or less of what it says that it does. I will purchase it again if I had to. I found this product on sale and it has stood up to almost everything from the kids handling it to water being spilled by it  not recommending this action to be taken. I hope that who every purchase will enjoy it as much as I am. i plan to purchase this system for my nieces birthday soon and she will love it also this is just one of the things that she had listed on her paper of gifts. So why not go out and purchase it and join in on the entertainment of the product sounds good to my ears and yours to if going to purchase.

Bose speakers are awesome

from Fruita, CO

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

I have been incredibly happy with this sound system. It is the only system I have anymore. The surround sound is great, but I especially love the sound for music. I will never own anything but Bose again. It is well worth the price.

You will never hear anything better than with this Bose Speaker

from Cottage Grove, MN

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass Speaker System:

The only downfall of the Bose Acoustimass 5 III Speaker system is that it is a little bit on the spendy side. That is if you dont count the fact that the Bose Acoustimass 6 III Speaker System has already been designed. Either way if you are content to stick opt out of the latest advance in speaker system, this is one quality set of speakers!!! It was almost dummy proof as far as getting set up, which was right up my ally because I am kind of an idiot when it comes to installing things. I have also used logitec speakers with the same number of total pieces in the set and if i could compare the two speaker systems, I would definetely say that there is a more quality adn crisp sound out of the Bose speaker system. If you are willing ot spend a little bit of money on a quality system, than go for this speaker. It seems durable enough to last quite a long time as well! I would highly recommend it!