4.8

Pros

Cons

Effective AND smells good

from Wisconsin

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Scalp

Cons

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have always liked Paul Mitchell products, and this is just another good one of his. Every once in awhile my scalp breaks out with a little patch of psoriasis, so tea tree shampoos are nice to have on hand. I can feel it soothing my scalp, like tiny little fingers working its way in. It's very gentle and makes my hair feel really soft afterwards. When I have a little outbreak, or when my daughter gets a little dandruff in the winter, this is one of the shampoos we'll pull out if we have it on hand. I'll use it for about 3 weeks, which is plenty of time to make my scalp better. Some shampoos for scalps with problems make hair look worse, but not this stuff. I also like that it has natural smells, like I picked stuff from the garden and mixed it up. Frankly, I'm surprised this stuff doesn't cost more, but hey, I'm not complaining.

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

Amazing product!

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I was first exposed to this product when I was getting my hair done at a salon that uses Paul Mitchell products. When I was getting my hair washed, it was heavenly. I loved the scent, the sensation on my scalp and pretty much everything about the shampoo. I asked the stylist what she was using and she told me it was the lavender and tea tree oil line of products. I knew that I needed to have this shampoo and despite it being a bit pricey, purchased both the shampoo and conditioner before leaving the salon. While using this conditioner, my dry itchy scalp was relieved within a few uses and it left my hair soft and silky. Love this stuff!

This shampoo provides a great cleanse, especially of my scalp and workes perfectly to nourish and sooth my dry scalp. It is my go to shamoo in the winter.

This has a wonderfully fresh smell. It is relaxing and calming and refreshing, a combination that doesn't seem possible but actually is! It sort of reminds me of being in a spa.

Paul Mitchell Lavender & tea tree oil shampoo is BLISS

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

Paul Mitchell Lavender & tea tree oil shampoo is one of my favorite smelling shampoos! I have tried many many shampoos throughout the years including many salon brands and this is one I highly recommend. It's like a heavenly day spa for your scalp. It cleanses the hair and removes dandruff like no ones business. The oils will help with anyone that has an itchy or dry scalp and will make you feel refreshed after you wash. It's great for all hair types: long, short, thick, thin, wavy, curly, or straight. Paul Mitchell Lavender & tea tree oil shampoo is gentle and moisturizing. I absolutely love the tingly and invigorating feeling when using this shampoo. It will make your hair feel soft and you'll just want to keep smelling your hair after you get out of the shower. Your hair will be easier to comb and much more manageable while wet. While it is on the expensive side, I do recommend that you try it. Use it once a week in place of your regular shampoo and you will feel the difference after that first time.

I love how this shampoo makes my scalp feel!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I first used this shampoo while at a salon. My hairdresser used it while also giving me a scalp massage. I loved how refreshing this shampoo felt. It was very invigorating and gave me a nice tingling sensation on my scalp. I decided to buy a bottle to try at home. The one bad thing is that it is very expensive so I cant always afford to buy it. When I do though,I love how it feels. It is so nice to use in the morning and helps me wake up while feeling refreshed. Tea tree is a great natural way to clean and disinfect and I love the idea of using it in my hair. The lavender adds a nice smell as well. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who like the smell and feel of tea tree oil.

Works great on my hair. My hair feels clean and soft and I don't feel that my hair is greasy or dried out after using it.

I love, love, love this scent! This is my very favorite shampoo to use scent wise. It does have a strong tea tree scent so don't buy it if you don't like the scent of tea tree. I like how my hair smells after.

It tingles and helps with dry scalp

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

We love this shampoo. It is so refreshing on the scalp. It tingles because of the tea tree oil and the lavender calms not only the scalp but your mood. It is quite expensive so we use it sparingly. Only in the dry, cold winter months or when we go to Hawaii and hit the salt water everyday or when dandruff is becoming a problem. It is really luxurious. I also like that the bottles are larger in size and the cost isn't really expensive considering the size.

When the scalp is dry, sensitive, cracking, flaking and itchy this is the go to product. It soothes and heals your scalp. It is very strong and should not be used all the time, only when your having some scalp issues. I works quickly and effectively.

The scent is quite strong but not unpleasant. It smells almost medicinal because of the tea tree oil and the lavender is a natural calming scent. But overall it is very strong and because of this it can be irritating on the skin and eyes.

The best yet: plus lavender!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I gave this 5 stars because it truly is a game changer. If you love lavender, then this ones for you! It also has notes of mint and eucalyptus, which is a little different than most shampoos. However, the combined scents result in a fresh and clean scent that no one will mistake!

Its crazy how well this shampoo cleans your hair and scalp. I already loved the regular tea tree formulas, and decided to try this one because i was looking to find a more floral scent. This formula works just as awesome! The only main difference i noticed was that it does not tingle on the scalp the same way, and honestly im ok with that. I definitely get the same experience of being truly clean! I have and oily scalp, so its a big deal to me!

Whether you have an oily scalp like me, sweat at night, or have dandruff, this is for you baby. It REALLY cleans your hair, and you smell great all day. No perfume needed!

The scent is very strong and helps remind you that you have achieved the best clean hair of your life!

Loved!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I loved, loved, loved Paul Mitchell's Lavender Mint Shampoo. The scent of was certainly among its best features. You could really smell the lavender and a touch of mint, too. It at once invigorated and calmed the senses. It made for such a therapeutic showering experience. Not to mention that it cleansed (dry) hair well -- without drying it out or leaving residue behind (or at least in the beginning).

I found this shampoo to be quite nourishing to (dry-ish) hair as well as to the senses. It really made hair feel clean and weightless. But months into using it, I did notice-to my disappointment-that it did began to leave a residue behind. But so do most shampoos after a while, at least for me. But it was certainly worth the months that the shampoo worked wonders.

As I said, the scent of this shampoo is magnificent. It really makes for a wonderful, oasis-esc showering experience -- a nice way to start or end a day.

Great shampoo.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

I really like using the Paul Mitchell lVender and tea tree oil shampoo. This shampoo is great for moisturizing dry hair. My hair is very dry and damaged. The lavender and tea tree oil really helps moisturize my hair. After shampooing my hair feels really soft and looks shiny.

Amazing! Smells like a Day Spa :)

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

Recently I started experiencing hair loss and scalp itch and looked on-line and saw that lavender oil helps with scalp itch, so I searched and found this line from Paul Mitchell and not only did it eliminate the itch, and reduced hair loss, it improved the overall health of my hair!This shampoo delivers! I have semi-coarse, unruly hair and have had trouble all my life finding a shampoo that really makes me happy, and I found it! This shampoo after just one use, paired with the conditioner, provided me with soft silkier hair, did not affect my color, and added shine. I straighten my hair almost everyday and usually even with serums the ends feel fried, but since using this line, my hair is still soft and silky even after straightening. The smell is powerful but if you like the lavender/eucalyptus smell that most Day Spas use, then your going to love it!

Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo is the best smelling

from Montgomery, TX

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo:

This is the best smelling shampoo I've EVER used!  It smells like real Lavender, not the perfumy immitation that you find in a lot of lavender scented products.  My hair is dry and extremely damaged, and I don't find that it is AS moisturizing as I need, but I use it whenever I'm using my lavender scented body products, so I smell uniformly wonderful!