Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Very nice conditioning shampoo

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I tried Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo after seeing that it was on sale at my local grocery store. I also had a coupon for it and got it for a very good price. I had tried other Herbal Essence shampoo in the past and had positive results with them. This shampoo did not let me down. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful scent. This shampoo smells very good. But a shampoo can't just smell good, it has to work as well. This shampoo created a nice lather that rinsed out completely. My hair was cleaned without being stripped of essential oils. My hair actually felt softer and looked smoother after using this shampoo paired with the matching conditioner. I have fine hair which easily tangles and is hard to style. I noticed immediately that I had less tangles. I loved this. My hair was very easy to comb and felt soft to the touch. My hair was also shiny and healthy looking. This will be a shampoo that I will purchase over and over again.

This shampoo effectively cleaned and moisturized my hair.

This shampoo has a wonderful scent.

Smells great.

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I'm the kind of person that loves trying out new shampoo's and other products. I have yet to find the perfect shampoo from drugstores like walmart. I bought the Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo. My favorite thing about Herbal Essences is how great their products smell. There's really no other shampoo that does this to my hair. The way it washes is okay, it doesn't lather the greatest so I feel as if I just put soap in my hair and waiting for the water to wash it all out. I like bubbly shampoo's the best. I leave it in my hair for about a minute or two before washing it out and I apply the conditioner with it too because this shampoo tends to tangle my hair. It's a good shampoo, a little costly for being a drug store brand. It's not something I would purchase online.

Get's the job done. My hair seems to style great after washing my hair with this. That's definitely a plus.

There's no other shampoo with a better scent than Herbal Essences.

This is not the best or worst shampoo.

from TN

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I bought the Herbal Essences Hydrolicious Reconditioning Shampoo with high hopes. I was a little disappointed with the results. While the smell is amazing, it just conditioned my hair a little too much. I wanted something that could put more moisture in my hair, but a little less than what this shampoo did. It left my hair really greasy looking. However I would still use it every now and then just to hydrate my hair so it looks better after I rewash it. I would absolutely recommend it to someone who has really dry hair. It is very creamy and does exactly what it says it will do. It is just not the right shampoo for my hair type. If you need a good hydrating shampoo for a reasonable price, this is it.

This shampoo really does work, but with my hair type it works too much. It leaves my hair too greasy.

Herbal Essences never disappoints Choice me with their scents. They always smell so good! After washing your hair your hair really does smell the same as if you were smelling the shampoo straight out of the bottle.

Favorite color!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

At first I only bought this shampoo because of the color, I love purple! I ended up really like the hydrating effect of this shampoo, my hair felt very smooth and a little less frizzy! I would reccomend this to anyone who has thick damaged hair! It really helps.

Scent lasts for a long time!

Good, but not the best for moisture.

from Michigan

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I like herbal essences hydralicious but I wouldn't use it regularly for moisture. There are others on the market that are better for moisture at comparable prices. I think the the herbal essences brand is nice but it seems like more of a gimmick for sales and isn't as effective on treating your hair. The packaging is very eye catching and attractive. The bottles have a cool look. The products smell awesome. I think people buy these products more because of the way they look and the decent price. Herbal Essences is always on sale somewhere. My teenage daughter likes the products. She can used them regularly because her hair hasn't lived as long as mine and been through the style ringer. She doesn't need intense hair revitalization. These products are good for teenagers I think.

This product does an O.K. job but it doesn't seem to deeply moisturize with the intensity that damaged hair needs.

This product smells great.

Hydrating Shampoo.

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

I have extremely curly hair, which I straighten from time to time. Doing so left a few flaky patches around my head which I couldn't seem to get rid of. I noticed the name and the beautiful bottle which was very reasonably priced. After one use I started seeing a huge reduction in those flaky areas. Within a week they were basically gone.

It has a great mix of silicones, and deep moisturizing ingredients. My hair tends to get frizzy and poof-like and it has been difficult to find a shampoo that doesn't just strip everything from my hair. This is the first shampoo that actually feels like its conditioning as well so by the time I get to the conditioner my hair is already much softer and less tangled. I wish the bottle wasn't quite so clear, one of my personal pet peeves is seeing exactly how much is left of my shampoo.

As with all the other Herbal Essences this smells out of this world.

left my hair too smooth

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

Although this shampoo cleaned my hair it left it too smooth. There was oil at the roots even though my hair was washed. I love the scent of this shampoo. When using this shampoo you think your hair is clean but as you dry your hair it just doesn't feel clean. It leaves your hair way to dry at the ends and doesn't help with spilt ends either.

a product that my teenage daughters and I all love!

Best value all around.

Between the three of us we have fine color treated hair to thick natural color hair. It works great for all of us. It is a good value, buut even better when I find coupons.

The scent is amazing! This works better at relaxing me more than many aromatherapy products I have purchased over the years.

Herbal Essensces Hydralicious Works for Me

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo really works well. I have used other Herbal Essences shampoos and like them all and this one lives up to the rest. First, the smell is wonderful. Clean, fresh and not overpowering. you only need to use a little and it makes a thick bubbly lather. It rinses out easily and I don't have to rinse more than once. My hair has been dry and this shampoo seems to add the moisture and softness to my hair that it needs. I would say anyone could use it no matter what type of hair they have , thick , thin, long or short. It did restore my hair to a shiner and softer state. you can find this at any drugstore or grocery store and the price is reasonable for such an effective shampoo. There are also coupons for it all the time which helps. The bottle is easy to hold with the nice sleek design. It reconditions and restores the hair. Give it a try.

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo:

Back in the day I was a Classic Herbal Essences girl. So when the revamped line of Herbal Essence first hit shelfs I was leery. Yes, change is good BUT would it be as good as the classics?
Answer is, yes.
I've been a blonde for a long time, I've tried other hair colors here ant there but, I always go back to blonde! So you can imagine the beating my hair has taken over time. With in two weeks Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo had made a marked improvement in the quality of my hair.
My split ends were reduced.
My hair had more sheen.
There was more brilliance to my hair as well.
Of course I love the fun colors of the bottles- What can I say? Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo is designed to have some girly flair and Im a girl!
I also appreciate the fact that this shampoo is reasonably priced which always leaves me feeling more inclined to buy the other products from the line in order to get the full benefits. And, I'll have you know the rest of the line is pretty great too!

I could really tell a difference in my hair in a few weeks. Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo truly did rehydrate my hair which gave it fewer split ends, soft texture and more sheen.

The scents are all light and refreshing. You really can't go wrong with Herbal Essences- they've always been masters of shampoo scents.