Other Shampoos:
Moisturizing Shampoo
Dove
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (7)
  • Great smell (7)
  • Gentle (6)
  • Adds shine (5)
  • Lathers well (5)

• Daily use (6)
    • Hair Type:
    • Wavy hair (5), Very curly hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Beauty conscious (3), Survivalist / minimalist (3)

Dove Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is worth the money!

As a busy mom of 3, I don't always have the time or money to spend on expensive shampoos or other hair care products.  I noticed a difference in how soft my hair was immediately after using the Dove Daily Moisturizing shampoo.  The cost is about the same as other brands of shampoo that also claim to be moisturizing or frizz reducing.  The bottle I bought had a pump just like expensive salon products, which was awesome and very convenient.  The pump helps to avoid accidental spills or using more than is needed.  This shampoo can be used daily and does not cause hair to be greasy or limp or dull.

Dove daily moisturizing shampoo is the perfect compromise between el cheapo shampoos that really are a waste of the small amount of money they cost and the expensive saloon brands of shampoo that cost way to much.  The cost is about the same as Garnier and works so much better than Garnier does.  Don't hesistate to purchase this product and try it yourself!  You won't be disappointed!

Strange experience.

As much as I love (or want to love, that is) Dove products, I can't help but to throw this out there.
So typically I don't have any problems with...Read complete review

So typically I don't have any problems with shampoos. My hair can be considered normal-thin. However, I have a problem ONLY when I use Dove shampoos and conditioners. I don't get this issue with any of my other products, and never had before in my life until I started using Dove daily.
After about 3 days of using it, my hair started to have some kind of sticky dandruff-like residue when it was damp after my shower. It was disgusting.
It made my hair soft, sure, but this was repulsive. I immediately switched back to my regular shampoo and it stopped.
A few months later came a point where everyone in my house used all of our shampoo and Dove was the only one left. I was really hesitant to try it again, but decided that maybe something was wrong with my hair last time and it wasn't the shampoo's fault.
So I tried it again. And I actually thought that I didn't have that problem again.
I was wrong. Halfway through blow drying, I noticed my fingertips had that sticky dandruff on them and was furious.
I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. And I don't like Dove.

The Best Shampoo!

from Syracuse, NY

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell

Cons

• Price

• Curly Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I used this product daily. It cleaned my hair very gently and smells amazing! My favorite shampoo to use and any weeks I have a little extra cash this is always my go to treat! Definitely would recommend to anyone!

• Very Curly Hair

Did not like the way my hair felt

from Fenton, Michigan

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Greasy
  • Ineffective

• Thinner Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I did not like the way my hair felt after use. It felt very heavy and greasy. I will not purchase again. My hair did not feel clean after use.

Super soft hair!

from Nebraska

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Thicker Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

Love this shampoo! It's my favorite!

Great shampoo

from Utah

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Lathers Well

• Oily Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I typically wash my hair twice a week, or every three or so days. I love the daily moisture shampoo from Dove. It leaves my hair super clean and doesn't weigh it down. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny.

Great Shampoo

from Lake Charles, La.

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health
      • Lathers Well

• Oily Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I have been using Dove Shampoo for sometime, and I love it!! You get a nice soapy lather, when washing your hair. The smells is nice and fresh!! I am able to comb through my hair after I wash, which is a big difference from other shampoos I have used in the past. I love how soft and clean my hair feels after I use the shampoo! I have recommended this product to some friends of mine, and many have started using it also, they all have had the same results and love it as well!!

• Wavy Hair

its really good u should buy it

from garding spring . NY

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well
        • Smells Bad

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

i use it almost every day ..i think it's really effective when u use it repeatedly .. what a don't like about it its smell

• Wavy Hair

Make hair feel soft and smell great!

from Perry, FL

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health
        • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
          • Thicker Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

With having thick and curly hair it is hard to find a shampoo that works well with my hair. But Dove Daily Moisture makes it manageable, soft, and smell great. I would definitely recommend it.

Dove Shampoo

from Memphis.TN

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Cleans Thoroughly
          • Gentle
          • Great Smell
          • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

This shampoo left my hair feeling great! It left it shiny and smooth.

Great Shampoo!

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

This is my favorite shampoo I have found yet! I have tried many different kinds of shampoo for my thick hair and none leave it quite as soft and noticeably clean as this shampoo. I also love the smell of this specific shampoo. It is also reasonably priced and can be used on different types of hair. I would recommend anyone to try this product!

Quality shampoo from a trusted brand

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I wasn't sure how much I would like this, but when I ran out of my preferred shampoo and needed something in a pinch, I decided to try Dove. I have color treated hair that can become brittle and dry easily, so I need shampoo that will moisturize and clean without stripping color. I found this does an okay job compared to my previous brand, and the price is similar. Given the chance, I will switch back to my old shampoo. However this is proving to keep my hair strong without fading the color in my hair too much. My hair feels very clean after shampooing, and the scent is very mild.

This shampoo deep cleans hair really well. I have no issues with my hair feeling greasy or dirty after shampooing. On the flip side, it also doesn't dry out.

This shampoo has very little scent, which is what I prefer. If you prefer something with a strong noticeable scent, this is probably not the shampoo for you.