Other Shampoos:
Moisturizing Shampoo
Dove
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Pros

• Adds shine (3)
  • Cleans thoroughly (3)

Cons

Dove Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is worth the money!

As a busy mom of 3, I don't always have the time or money to spend on expensive shampoos or other hair care products.  I noticed a difference in how soft my hair was immediately after using the Dove Daily Moisturizing shampoo.  The cost is about the same as other brands of shampoo that also claim to be moisturizing or frizz reducing.  The bottle I bought had a pump just like expensive salon products, which was awesome and very convenient.  The pump helps to avoid accidental spills or using more than is needed.  This shampoo can be used daily and does not cause hair to be greasy or limp or dull.

Dove daily moisturizing shampoo is the perfect compromise between el cheapo shampoos that really are a waste of the small amount of money they cost and the expensive saloon brands of shampoo that cost way to much.  The cost is about the same as Garnier and works so much better than Garnier does.  Don't hesistate to purchase this product and try it yourself!  You won't be disappointed!

Dove Moisturizing Shampoo isn't special, but it does the job.

I have long, straight hair, and I bought the Dove Moisturizing Shampoo to minimize the damage and breakage at the ends of my hair. While I'm not blown away by the results that I have, I think Dove Moisturizing Shampoo is a fine choice if you want to get your hair clean without paying a lot of money for an upscale brand of shampoo. One thing I have noticed with other inexpensive brands of shampoo is that it leaves my hair frizzy and a bit unruly, but Dove doesn't. Dove Moisture Shampoo is a dependable, basic product that will clean your hair effectively, but doesn't do anything extraordinary for my hair.

its really good u should buy it

from garding spring . NY

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well
  • Smells Bad

• Daily Use

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

i use it almost every day ..i think it's really effective when u use it repeatedly .. what a don't like about it its smell

• Wavy Hair

Make hair feel soft and smell great!

from Perry, FL

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

With having thick and curly hair it is hard to find a shampoo that works well with my hair. But Dove Daily Moisture makes it manageable, soft, and smell great. I would definitely recommend it.

• Very Curly Hair

Dove Shampoo

from Memphis.TN

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

This shampoo left my hair feeling great! It left it shiny and smooth.

• Wavy Hair

Great Shampoo!

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

This is my favorite shampoo I have found yet! I have tried many different kinds of shampoo for my thick hair and none leave it quite as soft and noticeably clean as this shampoo. I also love the smell of this specific shampoo. It is also reasonably priced and can be used on different types of hair. I would recommend anyone to try this product!

Quality shampoo from a trusted brand

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I wasn't sure how much I would like this, but when I ran out of my preferred shampoo and needed something in a pinch, I decided to try Dove. I have color treated hair that can become brittle and dry easily, so I need shampoo that will moisturize and clean without stripping color. I found this does an okay job compared to my previous brand, and the price is similar. Given the chance, I will switch back to my old shampoo. However this is proving to keep my hair strong without fading the color in my hair too much. My hair feels very clean after shampooing, and the scent is very mild.

This shampoo deep cleans hair really well. I have no issues with my hair feeling greasy or dirty after shampooing. On the flip side, it also doesn't dry out.

This shampoo has very little scent, which is what I prefer. If you prefer something with a strong noticeable scent, this is probably not the shampoo for you.

Wonderful shampoo.

from TN

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo is such a good shampoo. My scalp tends to be dry, especially during the winter months, so i was in search of a moisturizing shampoo, when is found this. I fell in love with it. Not only did it make my hair super soft and silky, it really helped with my dry scalp. I have long, straight hair that tends to get oily pretty fast, but with this shampoo, my hair seems to take longer to appear oily. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good shampoo that will clean hair, moisturize hair and scalp, and keep your hair manageable. Of course, I find that this shampoo works begs paired with the matching conditioner. The price is a little higher than what I would normally pay for a shampoo, but it is absolutely worth it.

This shampoo works perfectly for me. Not only is my hair clean and soft after using it, my scalp is. It does not dry my scalp out at all like some shampoos do.

I love how this Dove shampoo smells. It is a light smell that stays in your hair throughout the day, which I love.

Great!

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner system for years now, and I am still impressed with the results! What sets this product apart and makes it such a forerunner is it really conditions and hydrates my dry, damaged, curly hair. It repairs and renews my hair, so it is healthier, much more manageable, and reverses some hair damage. All in all, this is a great shampoo that I am in love with.

I have dry, damaged, curly hair, which makes my hair extremely hard to manage. What I love about this shampoo is it washes away excess dirt and oil, while adding tons of moisture. It really reverses long term hair damage, which is something very few products can do. I love how my hair looks after each wash. It looks healthy, shiny, and great! This really is a great shampoo that delivers big results.

I can't really identify what the fragrance of this shampoo is. It smells slightly floral and fruity, and has hints of vanilla. This scent isn't overpoweringly strong, and I love it.

Always worked well in my book.

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

This is one of the few types of this brand that I will ever use. My hair is generally very soft and feels very full after I have showered and used this shampoo. I like every thing about it and especially like the price. I generally use shampoo that washes the styling products out of my hair and this shampoo does not always do the best job of it but I will say when the days I do not use hairspray or gel this shampoo does just as well as any thing else on the market. I also really like the fact that you can use it every single day. To me that is really important because I never really feel clean if I do not wash my hair too.

As I said before there are better shampoos on the market but for the money I can not complain. This shampoo cleans my hair good enough and I do really enjoy the really soft feeling that it gives my hair.

Next to the price this is the best part of this shampoo. I really do enjoy the smell because it is not over powering and it just feels fresh.

It moisturizes your hair all day

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I don't have the best hair in the world. My hair has actually been a struggle for me for years now, well, that was until I found the daily moisturizer Dove shampoo.

My hair is very curly, dry and oily at the same time. Even when I blow dry it or straighten it, it stays very dry, so I have to use some kind of moisturizes when straighten it.
        However, ever since I started using the Dove daily moisturizer my hair strand formed. It became really soft, and so much easier to deal with. I don't use anything on my hair after I wash it and just let it air dry then straighten it. And it comes out so soft and beautiful.

I love the smell of the shampoo. It's refreshing. I haven't used anything other than Dove dialy moisturizer for the past year and a half now. And I'm not thinking about switching any time soon.

I give this product two thumbs up, and I will definitely keep recommending it to people I know.

Cleans well and smells great

from Texas

Comments about Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo:

I love using Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo from time to time. I love the way this shampoo smells. It has a very nice sweet smell and is not to overpowering. I also like that the scent lasts in my hair throughout the day. This shampoo gets my hair clean while leaving it silky smooth and manageable. It is just the right amount of thickness and lathers up well. It's also very easy to rinse out and doesn't leave any residue behind. I have naturally wavy/curly hair with a little bit of frizz and this shampoo helps control the frizz leaving me nice soft, sleek looking hair. One additional good thing about this shampoo is the price is very affordable and there are almost always coupons you can find. I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone who wants clean, nice smelling hair that will also be soft and manageable at a fraction of the cost.

This shampoo is very effective at cleaning my hair while also leaving it soft, sleek and manageable.

This shampoo smells wonderful and lasts the entire day.