Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Love this stuff!

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I love the smell of this product! This product lathers very well and is very moisturizing. This product has actually seemed to help with dandruff especially in the dry winter months. The product rinses out easily and left my hair feeling clean and soft. I always pair this shampoo with the matching conditioner in order to obtain the maximum amount of moisture.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Great Value for an okay product

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

Suave is one of the only brands I buy and Almond and Shea Butter is one of my favorites! It has a great scent and leaves my hair looking nice and clean. I only rated this shampoo a seven because usually if I wash my hair in the morning, by the evening it is starting to look dirty again. I do have an oily hair type but I wish that this shampoo left my hair looking clean a little bit longer. I have to wash everyday because of it.

I also recommend pairing this shampoo with the Suave Almond and Shae Butter conditioner. The conditioner smells just as good and works quite well. If you buy them both together, it is very affordable and usually easy to find sales. Suave Professionals can be found at any grocery store, drug store, or mass retailer such as Walmart. I don't think you will find a better shampoo for the price. I've been using Suave for years and will continue to use it thanks to the low price and good clean that it gives me.

Good product, great scent

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

They product was effective and very pleasant smelling. Not quite as moisturizing as some other products I've used but still effective. For the price it is a very good product. I would buy this again.

Lacking a little in moisturization but my hair felt clean and a little softer after washing. hair was a little shinier after using but not greasy. not much anti dandruff fighting and I don't have color treated hair so no opinion on that. Gave me a little more manageability but not of great significance. My hair is long and wavy so I need something to help strengthen my hair that this product had a hard time doing. would buy again though

I loved the scent. The whiff of almonds and shea butter are a total pleaser. It could have been a tad stronger and lasted a little longer but those few hours I could smell it was nice. sweet and shiny. Overall a great scent. I was not disappointed.

Wow this is great stuff, the kids love it and so do I!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I have used almost every brand of shampoo that is out there for kids and have had little success getting the kids to like it and for me to like it. I have used the Suave brand off and on for probably twenty (20) years, yes twenty, and it continues to be one of the best cleaning and non-abrasive shampoos on the market.

My 5 year old hates having her hair washed, but this shampoo is her new (and only) favorite. She loves the smell and that if the soap does happen to get in her eyes it does not burn. And this had always been a big problem for both of us.

The quality of the shampoo is fantastic and so is the price, you can't beat it!

It is a very gentle shampoo, but it does a really good job of cleaning the kids hair. Now it will not be the best at removing bubble gum or even tar but for an overall total and effective cleaning it is great. And I can't stress it enough that the kids love it and that makes all the difference when it comes to them washing their hair.

The scent is wonderful, my little girl wanted to taste it the first time I used it on her. And she does not have any problem with me washing her hair anymore and I attribute this to the fact that she loves the scent and wants her hair to smell just like the shampoo.

Suave Almond + Shea butter shampoo is the best in my opinion.

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I have tried other products that do not work as well and have always come back to using Suave and out of all the products they have I like the almond + shea butter the best. I also think that this product would work well for the entire family. I highly recommend it.

I have fine straight hair with some graying and I find suave to be the best for my hair. I use this formula because I like the extra moisturizing especially during winter time because we have oil heat and it tends to dry out my hair. There is nothing negative that I can say about this product. I find that it is quite effective at leaving my hair soft and manageable. I just went to the hair dressers the other day and the stylist commented on how soft my hair was and at my age it was a welcome compliment.

I have to say i really like the scent, it is not to strong and it does not have an over powering and per-fumy or flowery scent.

Moisture instead of Dryness

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

This is one of the best drugstore shampoos I have tried. It's very inexpensive and gets the job done well. I really like the consistency. Not too thick where it'll be hard to rinse but also not too watery. It cleans my scalp very well without being irritating and it also does not dry my scalp unlike most commercial shampoos. The scent is light and nice and does not linger heavily. It is actually a bit of a candy scent to me despite the promoted ingredients being shea butter and almond. It is especially nice when used in conjunction with the Suave conditioner of the same variety. It makes it easier to detangle the hair even before the conditioner is applied. If you are one who is about ingredients while wishing to save a buck, this shampoo and conditioner combo is far less harsh ingredients than many of the other drugstore brands. All in all, it's great for any hair type.

Great shampoo for an amazing price

from Texas

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I love Suave products because they work and they are very affordable. This Suave Shampoo is no different than other Suave products I've tried. I bought it because I needed shampoo and didn't want to spend too much. I loved that this shampoo smelled nice but was not too overpowering. The scent lasted all throughout the day. It lathered up well and a little bit went a long way so you didn't have to use much with each wash. This was great because it made the bottle last a long time. I think this shampoo was great at cleaning my hair and making it soft and manageable. I tend to have dry hair and this shampoo helped keep my hair hydrated. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone looking for a nice shampoo that cleans well while leaving hair soft at an affordable price.

Works well at making my hair soft.

Smells nice without being too overpowering. The scent lasts throughout the entire day.

So luxurious!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I absolutely love Suave Ultra Hydrating Shampoo!
    I used to use Herbal Essences or Garnier Fructis but one weekend while visiting my parents I realized I had run out of shampoo and had no backup - oh no!
    So I grabbed some of my mom's shampoo and fell in love. This stuff smells great (Herbal Essences smells okay and Garnier Fructis smells pretty good too).
    It is so smooth and soft to put in your hair, the lather is so rich and luxurious, I almost didn't want to rinse it out.
    I have very long hair (over 3 and a half feet long) and it did a great job of cleaning it without over drying - the biggest issue with ultra-long hair. My hair was soft, smooth, silky, and shiny; I know I sound like a commercial but this shampoo is really that good.
    And the best part - it is cheaper than the stuff i was using before! Save money, enjoy your shampoo more, and have great looking AND feeling hair? Yes please!

Suave Ultra Hydrating Shampoo works great and leaves your hair shiny and soft!

Suave Ultra Hydrating Shampoo smells amazing!

Suave Ultra Hydrating Shampoo Not the Greatest

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you get more than you pay for. With the Suave brand of shampoo in general, it is a cheaper costing shampoo and you definitely can tell that when using their shampoos. I was excited to try the Ultra Hydrating shampoo from Suave to see if it was better than the other shampoos I have tried from Suave. One thing that I do not like about the other Suave shampoos is the smell. They really smell so chemically that I cannot stand to have it in my hair. The Ultra Hydrating shampoo does smell better that the other Suave shampoos, but it still smells highly of chemicals. It did seem to hydrate my hair okay temporarily, but within a few hours I could tell that my hair was lacking moisture and wasn't going to last long with just one washing. I would suggest purchasing a shampoo brand that is slightly more on middle ground price wise and not waste your money on this extremely cheap shampoo.

Inexpensive but nice

Comments about Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo:

I like suave products like this because they are very inexpensive and yet they work well. This shampoo is very inexpensive at the drugstore and it is a large bottle that will last you a long time. The shampoo is a nice consistency and lathers quickly. The scent is nice and rather mild so both men and women would like it and it will not conflict with perfume applied after the shower. I like how clean my hair feels after using this. I would definitely recommend this as a great choice for a basic yet reliable shampoo. My husband also likes using it so it would be good for men too. It is gentle on hair without sacrificing cleansing ability.

Does well leaning your hair on a daily basis. It is no frills but always left my hair feeling soft and fresh.

The scent is mild which was nice because it did not conflict with my lotion or perfume. My husband didn't mind the scent either.