4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

Mix, pour, bake, and store in one perfect batter bowl!

My best friend and I cook together quite frequently. We enjoy getting together to chat as often as possible but our chatting sessions don't mean that we don't have to cook for our families. Our solution is to cook one huge meal for both of our families while we hang out, listen to our favorite music and talk about everything on earth.

My best friend has a **Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl** that we use practically every time we cook together and I love it so much much that I threaten to take it home with me when I leave, I tell her if it ever comes up missing--she will know where to find it!

What makes this two quart batter bowl better than any other bowl? A lot!!!

It is perfect for mixing because it has measuring markings (both metric and standard) clearly engraved onto the bowl. Then there's the spout that makes poring whatever we just mixed very easy. That's so convenient and less messy than other mixing bowls that don't have a spout for pouring!

When we are cooking dips or small casseroles, we mix the ingredients in the bowl, then pop it in the oven or microwave because the **Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl** is microwave safe and it's even safe for the oven for temperatures of 350 degrees or less. When the food has finished baking, we spoon out what we want to eat and then cover the bowl with the tight fitting plastic lid that comes with the bowl and put the rest in the refrigerator until we are ready to eat or serve the rest!

I love the **Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl** and think every cook deserves to have one. It's a 5 star product and by gosh I'm going to get one for myself very soon. Or maybe I will just "borrow" my best friend's for a long, long time. ;)

Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl is very effective. Mixing in it is so easy because it has measurements etched very clearly on the bowl. It's refrigerator and microwave safe and it even has a spout for pouring and a tight fitting lid. You can't go wrong with one of the wonderful batter bowls.

It's dishwasher safe, and cleans easily if you wash it by hand as well.

The thick glass that the Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl is made from makes it hard to break, and my best friend has had hers for years and uses it very frequently. It's an extremely durable product.

The measurements that are marked clearly on the bowl, the pour spout, and the lid make the design wonderful. The fact that it's okay to put it in the refrigerator, the microwave, and the dishwasher make it close to perfect!

Doesn't Stick
It's a glass bowl...it does or doesn't stick the same as any other glass mixing bowls.

I am very disappointed with the pampered chef batter bowl

The pampered chef classic batter bowl has been a real disappointment to me.  I got it probably 12 years or so ago and use my tupperware plastic measure of the same size way more than this one.  The reason I don't like this glass batter bowl??  It pours horribly.  I'm not sure if it is a flawed spout design or what - and the company may have corrected the problem in the years since I bought mine.  I actually bought it to make one of those barbie cakes that they advertise you can make with it.  It was a pain and I only did that once!  Anyway, I am usually impressed or at least satisfied with this company's products, but not htis one.  The lids also split early on - it is a bit difficult to get on right, so maybe one of my children kind of forced it on improperly, I don't know.  For the price of pampered chef products, this one is not worth it.  I do like the fact that it is glass so you can microwave safely in it, etc. but I honestly rarely do.  I just don't use it that much because it spills everywhere everytime I pour from it!  I will probably replace it with a similar pyrex product in the future.

Baking Essential

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

The Pampered Chef Batter Bowel is an essential kitchen item for any baker! From beginners to professional chefs, everyone should have this in their kitchen! This product serves multiple purposes while baking. This can be used as a measuring tool, a mixing bowl, and even to store batter in your refrigerator. I have used this for mixing just about anything you can think of: gravies, cake batter, pancake batter and even making salad dressings and dips. The bowl is also microwave safe and freezer safe. The bowl is also oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

The only fault I have found with the bowl is that it can make a bit of a mess when pouring. But, who ever said baking or cooking anything would be spotless.

The bowl and lid are both dishwasher safe which makes for easy clean up!

This bowl is manufactured by one of my most durable baking brands: Pampered Chef. The bowl should last a lifetime.

• Doesn't Stick:

The Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl is my go to mixing bowl.

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I use the Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl more than any of my other bowls. I love the substantial glass handle and the lid. It is very versatile and can be used in the fridge or microwave.

The batter bowl is deep and holds a lot of ingredients. It's great for making waffles, cookies, filling for pies and any other recipe where you have to mix ingredients together particularly those that you mix with a whisk. I use it to make filling for my pumpkin pies because it is so easy to pour the filling into the crust.

The batter bowl can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. I would put the lid in the top rack of the dishwasher.

The bowl is made of thick glass so it does not chip. The handle is very sturdy and easy to grip. The cover is not as durable as the bowl. The plastic that it is made out of could be sturdier.

The classic batter bowl is well designed. It is deep enough to mix ingredients without having them spill out of the bowl. The cover fits snugly so it stores things such as cookie batter well in the fridge. The handle is comfortable to hold and very sturdy.

Doesn't Stick
Since the bowl is made of glass I have not had any sticking problems with it. It cleans very quickly with soap and water.

• Doesn't Stick:

Great product for mixing, storing and baking!

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

This is one of my favorite mixing bowls. The handle makes it easy to hold onto while stirring, and the weight of the glass makes me feel secure using it. It is excellent for mixing up pancake batter on a Saturday morning, and then leaving the batter in the bowl (with the cover on) in the refrigerator until everyone is ready for breakfast. The pour spout makes it easy to pour pancakes and other batters. The markings on the side of the bowl make for easy measuring, too. The really fun thing with this bowl is that you can bake in it. There are some great ways to bake a cake in this bowl for parties, including using a doll and this bowl to make a bridal gown cake (the bowl makes the bottom portion of the dress) or a football (make two halves with this bowl). The lid that comes with this bowl helps keep foods mixed in the bowl from taking on other odors in the refrigerator if you store things in it, so this bowl easily turns into a storage bowl when needed. The bowl is clear so you can easily see the contents without removing the lid. This is a great product!

I love this bowl!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I bought the Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl because I have always been a fan of Pampered Chef and needed a new bowl. I love the fact that it has measurements on the side and a handy lid to keep the batter fresh. I often make homemade pumpkin cheesecake from scratch and because I do not use canned pumpkin it helps me to measure out the equivalent. This makes this bowl very convenient and it has quickly become my favorite bowl to use while cooking. Cleaning it is very easy and storage could not be simpler. Thanks to the lid you can place the entire thing right in the fridge and leave it until you need it.

This is the best bowl I have ever purchased.

This product is very easy to clean. I do not put it in the dishwasher but it only takes a minute to wash it in the sink.

So far it has held up to my constant baking.

I love the fact it has measurements on the side and a lid. It is a must have for any baker!

Doesn't Stick
For the most part batter does not stick. When I am baking something extremely thick it will sometimes take a bit of effort but it is not too bad.

Makes baking convenient

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

The Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl makes cooking and mixing very easy. This bowl can be put in the dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer, and refrigerator. It's also convenient because the batter bowl has a lid to keep the food fresh. I will often mix pancackes in the bowl. Once I make the batter for the whole week, I will leave the bowl in the refrigerator for the week and just take out enough batter for one pancake each day.

The only negative about this bowl is that you cannot stack them because of the way the handles are on the side of the bowl. With recent updates to Pampered Chef products, the handle is not attached at the bottom, so you can stack the newer style batter bowls.

This makes it easy to cook and mix in the same bowl. You can also store this in the refrigerator.

I always put this in the dishwasher, so it is very easy to clean.

This product is very sturdy. I normally have it in a cabinet that is touching other bowls and containers, and it has never cracked or chipped.

The handle design is not the most convenient because you cannot stack the bowls on top of each other.

• Doesn't Stick:

Such a versatile product, not just for batter!

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I have used this bowl to mix with, make tea's in, and just store things that needed a large container. I love that the lid fits so well on it and that there are measurements on the side of the bowl. The handle makes it very easy to work with and use while mixing. I would highly recommend this for any cooking needs!

The thick glass feels sturdy. The handle makes it easy to pick up and hold the heavier bowl. The lid stays on very well, but is also easy to take off. The spout makes it very easy to pour batter, drinks, or any liquid from the bowl.

I had stored many things in this bowl for several days and have never had a problem with food sticking, staining, or orders. The glass is very nice and smooth and makes it so easy to clean.

I'm not the most gentle person and have actually dropped this a few times and shoved it back in the cabinet, but it has still not broken yet! It is sturdy, but not too heavy that you can't pick it up and mix with.

I love the deep bowl design. It can hold a lot of anything you want to put in it. The handle is very convenient that I've never seen on any other mixing bowl. The pouring spout is so nice to pour and not make a mess everywhere.

No sticking here!

• Doesn't Stick:

Sturdy, well made batter bowl

from Florida

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I have to admit that one of the few products that I will pay a little extra for is kitchen related things, and Pampered Chef is one of the brands that I like the most. I found the Pampered Chef classic Batter Bowl on sale on the website and jumped at the chance to get one for way less than I would of paid otherwise.

Like all Pampered Chef products that I have used the Batter Bowl is sturdy, the glass is thick and the added bonus of the snap on lid is super helpful if you are making more than one batch and need to store the batter even for just a little bit. I have also used the batter bowl for mixing jello and toppings for meats, and ice cream.

I would not of purchased this item however if it hadn't of been on sale.

The performance of the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl exceeds expectations, the handle is sturdy as is the rest of the batter bowl, and the lid is a really nice feature.

Super easy cleaning, able to put in the dishwasher.

I have actually dropped it once, and it didn't even chip on the tile floors in the kitchen, so very durable.

Design is nice.

Not Practical

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I really like Pampered Chef products because they are well made and durable but this bowl just was not for me.

I actually received this a gift from a friend and was excited to try it out. It's nice as you can mix in it and you can pour from it, and it has a cover. But, the issue is that I don't actually cover anything and store it in a bowl in the fridge so it's a little silly. A four cup Pyrex measuring cup performs just as well for mixing and pouring and since I'm not storing anything in it the lack of a cover isn't an issue. If it were I could always just use a piece of plastic wrap. There just doesn't seem much point to the product unless you really like to make batters for crepes or whatever the night before and keep them in the fridge overnight.

So, while this seemed like a great idea it just wasn't for me. I wanted to like it but it just seemed superfluous to me and I ended up giving it away and have gone back to using my Pyrex measuring cup.

love my batter bowl

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

I love this batter bowl. It's a perfect size and I love that it has a spout to pour and a cover. I was so devastated when my son broke it that I had a pampered chef party just to buy another bowl. I have not yet tried to bake in it but it is still something I use almost daily.

Everyone should own one!

Comments about Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl:

This is THE perfect measuring cup, mixing bowl, and microwavable bowl all in one!

I love this product because it has many uses. I use it most for microwaving foods. The second thing I use it for is measuring large amounts. I can now buy concentrated broth and make large batches and freeze it. It is much more economical than buying canned broth! And the lid rocks because I am mostly heating up food for a little boy and the lid helps my microwave from splatters of sauce or soup!

Top shelf of the dishwasher and it is clearly marked dishwasher safe. The only thing I choose to do is wash the lid by had so it doesn't get warped on the drying cycle of the dishwasher. The lid has stained a bit, but it hasn't affected its ability to be a great product.

It is quite a heavy product. Much more durable than I thought! Not too heavy - you'll be able to hold it, you may need two hands if it is full.

I only thing I wish was the spout was a little larger. Sometimes when I pour reheated soup it comes out too fast because the spout area isn't wide enough.

Doesn't Stick
I have had NO sticking problems, but I have not baked in it. I am SURE that a spray of Pam would take care of any sticking issues.