Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Olay Total Effects is the best I have found.

Like everyone else I want clean and clear skin. I also want anti aging. When i found Olay Total effects 7-1 anti aging cream cleanser with blemish control, I had to try it. It contains salicylic acid acne cleaner, and gives me 7 anti aging benifits in this one cleanser, so simple and easy, no need for multiple cleansers and acne creams. I fell in love the first time I used it, my skin felt so fresh and I got a true deep down clean. The lather was great, and its a nice subtle clean fresh scent, not irritating to my skin like some cleansers. You get gentle exfoliation, tone enhancement with this also.

With continued use you will also see pore appearance refinment, and line appearance minimization, along with texture refinement. You will also see any of the acne that you may have is clearing up fast. I noticed a difference in about a week. I have never found an Olay product that I havent liked.  Clean and clear skin with one cleanser. I will add this to my collection of Olay.

Olay 7-in-1 Blemish Control tries to do one too many things

I’m always on the search for a good facial cleanser. I have two issues with my face… I still have acne pretty much on a regular basis and I’m getting old enough that I need to actively fight aging. While I’m not opposed to looking older, there are ways I can keep my skin looking fresh and wrinkle-free. One of my latest ventures was the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Facial Cleanser. While I will probably try more in the Total Effects line, I probably will not purchase the blemish control again as it minimally helped clear blemishes.

The Olay Total Effects line is supposed to fight seven signs of aging (though they don’t mention what these are). One of the "effects" is that the facial cleanser has Salicylic Acid included to fight acne. I’m torn because I like the way Total effects 7-in-1 treats my skin, yet it didn’t really cut it at preventing and/or fighting the acne – almost like it’s trying to do too many things at once. There was minimal drying of my skin as I dried off, unlike many other cleansers I’ve used.

Ease of Application
The cleanser is labeled as a cream cleanser but it does have the micro beads like a scrub. This means it doesn’t foam – not a biggie for me. The cleanser comes in a tube and smells a touch like clay. I never had to use a lot to cover my whole face and it rinsed clean as well.

Convenience
Though there is 7 different aging fighting "effects" in this one tube, it seems to me there is at least one too many. Yes it's only one tube I need to have, but it's not as effective as a few different tubes could be.

A multi-purpose product that works well

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

Olay is a brand I know and trust. I can't say that every single Olay product suits me but many do. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser does a lot of things for one product. It not only cleanses skin effectively but it also fights seven signs of aging. I turned 40 this year and keeping my skin nice and young looking is important to me.

This does a great job of cleaning all the makeup and daily grime off my face. It doesn't lather up but it still does cleanses well. It has little beads in it. This didn't irritate my semi-sensitive skin. It made my skin feel clean, hydrated and moisturized. I don't have any major acne issues so I can't say how well it would do with that. However, I do get clogged pores around my chin and this didn't seem to make it worse. If anything, it seemed to improve this. I also use other anti-aging products but it's nice to get all the help I can.

This has a light scent and is not overpowering in any way.

Great daily cleanser

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

I want my face wash to clean my skin but I also like it when my face wash has more benefits like anti aging. Olay Total effects 7-1 anti aging cream cleanser with blemish control is that kind of face wash. It has salicylic acid acne cleaner and has anti aging benefits. Everything in one creamy face wash. This face wash is for skin that has the first signs of aging but still has blemishes too. With this face wash my skin feels very clean and fresh but it doesn't make my skin dry like a lot of other face washes do. It lathers nicely and has a nice not too overwhelming scent. The cleanser doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it doesn't clog pores. It also exfoliates your skin gently and skin tone really improves after using it for a while. With continued use you will also see pore appearance refinment, and line appearance minimization, along with texture refinement. You will also see any of the acne that you may have is clearing up fast. I noticed a difference in about a week. I have never found an Olay product that I havent liked. Clean and clear skin with one cleanser. I will add this to my collection of Olay.

LOVE THIS

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

This is the very best face wash I have ever used. It keeps my skin soft, smooth and blemish free. I used a lot of other products before my mother recommended that I try this one and none of them delivered the amazing results that this face wash does. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, blemished or damaged skin.

Great product!!!

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

I started using Olay Total affects products about 1 year ago. The nourishing cream is gentle on your face but is a great cleanser. When I first started using it, my skin was nourishing after rinsing and I was used to a different feel to my skin, like I wanted to immediately needed to moisturize. My face feels moisturized after using it and it takes just a little bit to clean my whole face and neck.

Very effective. Removes all traces of makep. Do not have to scrub, just rub it around your face and neck gently.

Ease of Application
Takes a small amount to cover my whole face and neck. Does not lather, which I was used to, so I initially was skeptical about it's cleaning ability. But after using it a couple of days, I realized that it was cleansing my skin. I use a makeup remover wipe and then I use this cleanser and it removes the makeup that the wipe didn't remove. Gentle on the skin.

Does not have a scent, which is nice.

Another great Olay Product - Review Olay Total Effects Cleanser

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

I've been using Olay products for years and when this one came out, I had to try it. I really like it - the whole Total Effects line is great. This cleanser is a creamy lotion style cleanser that goes on smoothly and foams nicely. It's gentle and great for sensitive skin. It cleans your face completely without stripping your skin. Your face will feel clean but not dry and tight, like soap makes it feel. It also goes a long way, it just takes a small amount, about the size of a pea, to clean completely. A container will last for several months. Combined with the moderate price, this cleanser is a quality product that provides great value.

Cleans well, removing dirt and oil without stripping skin. Leaves your face feeling clean and smooth.

Ease of Application
It's easy to use, just put a small dab on your fingers and smooth over your skin. Then rinse with water.

I don't like scented products, so I like this - it doesn't really have a scent.

• Ease of Application:

Good for all types of skin, but doesn't stand out.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

This cream cleanser multiple benefits, including anti-aging and acne control.

Pros: I have normal skin, but it seems that this does not irritate sensitive skin.
It's easy to wash off.
It hasn't resulted in major breakouts.

Cons: The texture is not as thick as I would prefer.
It seems to "get the job" done as well as other acne control cleansers I have used, but it doesn't seem to stand out.

Good All In One Product!

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

This product really does do 7 things! It's evened out my skin tone, prevented fine lines and wrinkles, and prevented blemishes. I've had less break outs since I started using this product. My skin and fairly sensitive and this cleanser has not irritated it. It can be a little pricey compared to similar products, but I find it's worth it.

I've been using it for about six months and find that my skin looks brighter, more even, more firm, and has less breakouts.

Ease of Application
Bottle design makes application very easy.

It's subtle and not over powering. It really depends on your preference, but I like that it is not a strong smell. It smells clean and fresh.

Olay 7-in-1 Blemish Control tries to do one too many things

from Lansing, MI

Convenience

Good for men

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

I used to use generic face wash, but my girlfriend only uses this Olay face wash.  So when I had to buy a new face wash, she made me get this one.  I noticed the difference right away, and understand why she only uses this face wash!  It works great.  I have combination skin, and my skin tends to be oily sometimes and dry at other times.  After using this for a few weeks, I notice that my skin was more even and that my pours were clearer.  My face also feels smoother and tighter, if that’s a good description.  The face wash does have a smell that I find pleasant, but I understand that some people might not.  After I wash my face in the morning, the smell totally wakes me up. It is a little more expensive than other brands, especially compare to the stuff I used to use, but it’s totally worth it.

I don’t know a lot of guys who use it, but I think it’s good for everyone.  I’m not one to be fussy about my soaps and washes, but if it works well, I don’t have a problem giving it recommendations.  This is a good product for most skins.  I’m not sure I’d suggest it to people who have sensitive skin and want a wash without any fragrance, but it works great for me!

Worth Paying a Litte More For

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Nourishing Cream Cleanser:

Even though I am 42 years old, I still suffer from oily skin.  In the winter, when the weather is cold and dry, I also have patches of dry skin around my eyes and on my cheeks.  I have never bothered with the more expensive skin care products.  I usually just used bar soap or a lower-end brand such as Suave.  But one day I happened to have a coupon for this product so I decided to try it.

First of all, I really like the bottle.  It fits nicely in my shower holder and it is easy to dispense.  It was easy to use the cleanser as it was just the right combination of foaminess.  I use this in the shower to wash my face.  It is slightly exfoliating but doesn't leave my skin dry.  I was so surprised at how smooth and pleasant my skin felt after using this product.  After using this product for several weeks, I have to say that there is an improvement in my skin.  It doesn't feel as oily or dry.  I would definitely recommend this product.