Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk

Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk

avalon organics CoQ10, amazing stuff

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

I started buying the avalon organics vitamin C line (the one in the orange bottle), which I absolutely LOVE and can not say enough good things about. However, once or twice a year my skin gets super irritated, especially if I have to take any sort of antibiotics, and I was pregnant so everything was going wrong with my skin's condition. Anyways, so I started searching for something that could soothe my skin. I was sooo excited when I found this, and it was the same brand, so I snatched it up online the second I found it! The CoQ10 is amazing for your skin, for those of you who don't know, and this cleanser has a great amount of it. Also, the milk and lactic acid is great for soothing, and super gentle. And the smell is awesome! My face was soothed and felt so much better after just a couple of uses. So, I ,keep this around to use on any days my skin is less than loving the vitamin c, and for intermittent uses to clear up and supercharge my skin. But I would definitely recommend it for everyday use, too!

• Ease of Application:

A more natural way to clean your face

from Strongsville, OH

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

This is an easy to use product with a pleasant lavender scent. Being from Avalon Organics, it is free of parabens, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances. It is easy to use and rinses well.

This product is easy to use, rinses well.

Ease of Application
Simply apply to your palm, massage on your face and rinse. Very easy to use.

This product smells like a mix of lavender and chamomile.

• Ease of Application:

Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Milk makes my skin beautiful!

from Fort Atkinson, WI

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

This has to be one of the best products I have ever used in my life!!! I LOVE the smell of it and it works wonderfully!!! It is very much worth the price because a little goes a long way... I also adore the fact that it is an organic product as this is truly important to my skin care regime. I am in my early 30's and I get mistaken for early 20's all of the time... I like that it has the CoQ10 in it because I am conscious of wrinkles starting. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a fantastic cleanser with the anti-aging benefits and doesn't want to spend a fortune on their cleanser. The only thing I don't care for is the packaging but it's the product inside that counts right??

The best I ever used

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

love this cleanser, I have very sensitive and dry skin, and this Avalon Cleansing Milk was first that did not irritate my skin, and gave me a good feeling after washing my face. It doesn't dry my skin at all. Recommend this to all who has dry skin. Its great!

The best facial cleanser I have found so far.

from Waverly, NY

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

I am very fussy about my facial products but I don't believe you should have to pay a fortune either.  This facial cleanser is reasonable priced and is a wonderful cleanser.  This product really firms up my skin.  Most people can't believe I am 65.  I hope I can always get this product at this price.  I usually buy two or three at a time just in case.

Cellular Renewing Wrinkle Defense, Gentle Soap-Free, Refreshing

from Leominster, MA

Comments about Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk:

Avalon Organics Cellular Renewing Wrinkle Defense COQ10 Enzyme Skin Care Facial Cleansing Milk is my absolute favorite cleanser to date! I have very sensitive skin and have had to use Cetaphil for many years. As I got older I wanted something with all natural ingredients that would benefit maturing skin yet still be very gentle. Guess what!? I found it! I happened across Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Milk with COQ10 at a discount store. I'd heard about Avalon Organics being a very good brand. I also heard/read a lot about COQ10 Enzyme and was very happy when I discovered this facial cleanser had it. I have been using it ever since (buying it at a discount on one of my favorite websites for natural products). It truly is a very gentle cleanser and has a mild and pleasant scent that is natural due to the ingredients used. There are NO added synthetic fragrances or artificial colors. I was really happy to find that it had NO parabens either. This facial cleanser leaves my face feeling refreshed, soft and clean.