Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
00217-10

Pros

Cons

Helps so much with breakouts

I love most of Burt's Bees products, but this face wash is especially great. This is the first facial cleanser I have seen which didn’t have a smell that didn’t bother me, so bonus points for that. I mostly use it to remove make up after a long day of work, and it does exactly that and more. It makes my skin glow almost, giving it a more natural radiance. Its made from mostly natural ingredients, which is a really good thing in my opinion. Go green! My pores are pretty big, bigger than most other people and my skin is really oily so I tend to break out quite a bit. After just a weeks worth of use, my face feels so much smoother and cleaner. I use it alongside other burts bees products, and it works like a charm. My breakouts have reduced significantly, my pores don’t appear as big and my skin looks a lot nicer. It really helps with breakouts honestly. It’s the only product I’ve seen that reduces the inflammation right away, and even though I use it mostly to take off makeup, it does both jobs in one. I would highly recommend this product to anyone considering it; just try it out and you’ll see the difference right away. One of the best buys I’ve made.

Leaves a little residue

I have always enjoyed Burts Bees products, so I thought the facial cleanser would be another great product to try. It smells good, looks nice, and felt good on my hands and on the skin, and seems to do a decent job at cleaning my face. I like my cleansers to lather, though, and this product didn't lather as much as I'd like. It made it feel like I wasn't getting all of the dirt and makeup and residue off my face as a result. I didn't get that "sqeaky clean" feeling that usually comes after washing my face. Maybe I just need to get used to it, or maybe I need to use more of it, or maybe I need to add less water or more water -- I don't know. I wish there was a hotline or customer service line that would let me know what I can do or how I can adjust in order to get a better lather experience. I will keep using the facial cleanser until it's gone, but I probably won't purchase this product again.

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

I really like this Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser. This soap has a weird feel to it. When it first goes on, it feels very slimy and oily. I think that's the royal jelly in it that makes it feel that way. This is the first product I have ever used that contained royal jelly. I had actually never heard of it, and I didn't know the great benefits. Royal jelly helps even skin tone, and it's just really healthy for your skin. It contains a lot of vitamins. This wash also has tiny little beads in it. I'm not exactly sure what those beads are, but they help exfoliate my face. After I rinse my face, it instantly feels smooth. I alternate this soap with another one because my face is very prone to acne. It doesn't make me break out, but it doesn't help with the pimples either. I use the other face wash to control my acne, and I use this one to help with the texture of my skin. I've also seen an improvement in my acne scars.

Great natural cleanser.

from florida, USA

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

The Burt's Bees Radiance Cleanser is a great natural alternative to traditional cleansers with chemicals. After using this product, my skin felt clean and fresh. It has a light scent, although fragrance is not added to the product. There is no scrubbing properties in this cleaner, so you may need to add a scrub to your routine if you need it.

This product claims to encourage and improve cell turnover and make your skin look brighter and younger while removing oil, dirt and makeup. I agree with all of the claims except the makeup removal. If you use minimal makeup and not waterproof, this cleanser should do just fine, but if you use heavy makeup and waterproof, this cleanser would not clean it all off. However, I am very happy with this cleanser, especially using it BEFORE makeup application to start with a good, clean surface.

Ease of Application
Simply apply cleanser to wet hands and wash your face.

The scent is light and fresh.

• Ease of Application:

Burt's Bees Radiance Cleanser is nice, but not perfect.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

My friend bought me a set of Burt's Bees products and **Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser** was one of the products in that kit. I do like that it's paraben-free, not tested on animals and cleans my face very well, but there are few things I would like to change.

As for how well this product cleans my face, it gets a perfect rating. After I rinse this product off, my face feels perfectly clean. Once dried, it's not dry or tight feeling, just nice and clean.

Ease of Application
While this cleanser isn't exactly hard to apply, I do not like its consistency. I wouldn't call it creamy; it's more of a thin, milky texture that has a teeny tiny bit of grit to it. Not sure if it's supposed to, but it does. Anyways, it's a little too thin for my ideal cleanser.

This product doesn't smell bad, but it does have a slight perfume-like scent to it that I'm not necessarily crazy about. I would prefer it to be scentless like the Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream is.

Helps so much with breakouts

from Fremont, CA

Smells like hair dye

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

This cleanser smelled like strong chemicals, almost like hair dye. It made my face break out in a hideous rash for new years. I've never got a rash in my life from using any product. It was not all natural!

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser is freeing!

from Abingdon, IL

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

I had been searching high and low for a facial cleanser that wouldn't dry out my sensitive skin. After trying multiple products, I finally tried Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated while cleaning out all the impurities and minimizes oil in my trouble spots. The smell is a light smell and isn't overpowering. This is just a great product for sensitive skin people. I would highly recommend this facial cleanser. The price is a little expensive, but well worth it if you have sensitive skin that doesn't react well to other harsh products. I look forward to using this product because I love the fresh clean feeling that is left behind. The only problem I had was not very many stores in my area sell a lot of Burt's Bees products so I had to do some massive searching to find this product. I ordered it online the first time until I was able to locate it in my area. Great product!

Burts Bees is satisfying

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser is definitely light, creamy, and washes off making your face feel very clean and smooth.  Eye makeup and oil come off easily, without scrubbing.  I didn't care much for the scent, but that's not very important compared to the fact that I want a facial cleanser to TRULY clean my face, and I really feel that way with any Burt's Bees cleansing product.  It is not harsh; it does not dry my face out or make my skin feel tight.  I can use it with my sensitive skin, without any problems arising, and I feel good about Burt's Bees as a product that cares both for the environment and my overall health.  This and other Burt's Bees products are great stocking-stuffers that I have both given and received through the years.  I first acquired the Radiance Facial Cleanser in my Christmas stocking.  I wish it were a bit cheaper, and came in larger, more economic-sized bottles.

Leaves a little residue

from Chapel Hill, NC

Smells great

from Austell, GA

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

I was staying at a friends house one night randomly and so I did not pack an over night bag with my personal things into it. I have a nightly and morning routine to clean my face with soap and water and then I also go over with a facial cleanser, just to double check and make sure i get everything really good. My friend had a different brand than me, and after assuring me that it was awesome, I gave it a shot. Burts Bee radiance facial cleanser was the name. Before the experience I was not really aware of the brand Burts Bee, and now I really recommend it. The only con towards the product is that I have only been able to find it in really expensive stores. The product is great and defiantly does work, but the bottle is a little small and much out of my price range personally. If you can afford it, you're guaranteed to love it. Rather than an alcohol or chemical smell that most cleansing products have, Burts Bees has its on nice fragrance smell. The products are all organic and natural, which I have not seen in any other facial cleanser. You get what you pay for you.

Radiant, indeed!

from Stanfordville, NY

Comments about Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

I was a little skeptical to spend so much for a cleanser, but I heard good reviews about this product.  I am glad that I did buy it! It's very light, and non-irritating to my sensitive, acne-prone skin.  I love the light scent, and the fact that it's a natural product.  I find that a little bit goes a long way, so it's actually a good investment for the price.  I plan to keep this in my beauty regime for some time!