Other Elliptical Machines:
NordicTrack 9.0 ELLIPTICAL

E 9.0 Elliptical

Engineered with a True Elliptical Stride Path for a Natural Feel

Get a low-impact, total-body workout that more closely mimics your natural stride on the E 9.0 elliptical. It’s engineered with a true elliptical pattern that feels more like a running stride. Add your tablet, and you’re on your way to your fitness goals. An integrated tablet holder merges your files with your fitness, bringing work, entertainment and more to a convenient and secure eye level. Plus, iFit® technology delivers a new workout of the day, every day, and offers custom workout routes by Google Maps that mimic the terrain by automatically adjusting resistance and incline – all while tracking every mile and every workout.

NordicTrack 9.0 ELLIPTICAL

LOVE my NordicTrack

from united states

Comments about NordicTrack 9.0 ELLIPTICAL:

Our NordicTrack 9.0 elliptical is the best piece of home exercise equipment that I have owned to state.

I am able to work out in the comfort of my house and get the same results that I would be getting if I went to the gym and wasted money on some monthly membership.

There is nothing more comfortable than being able to work out in the privacy of your own home. I am able to blast my music if I am in the mood, even sing along if I desire. The best part: I don't get all those weird looks from people around me. Love working out at my house.

NordicTrack hit the nail on the head when they designed their 9.0 elliptical. The footprint is smaller than most of the other ellipticals on the market today and that means there are more possible places to house it in my small apartment. In addition, since there are no loose parts or things that bang and make loud noises, I am able to use my NordicTrack 9.0 Elliptical in my apartment during any point of the day or night without disturbing my neighbors.

• Comfort: