Other Misc. Skin Care Products:

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

Not that impressed

from Amherst, NH

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser:

I'm a long time user of Cetaphil but thought the ads for Neutrogena's cleanser made it sound equally good for regular use. Both products are mostly water and cetyl alcohol, but Neutrogena's cleanser has a hefty dose of glycerin to soften skin. I didn't have any negative reaction to the Neutrogena cleanser, but I prefer how my skin feels after using Cetaphil and will switch back to it.

For everyday use, this is the cleanser to use!

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser:

I first tried this product after receiving a small sample in the mail. I went out the next day and bought the full size product as I absolutely fell in love with it. My skin can be very blotchy, dry, and acne prone, and I was so tired of cleanser that while the did a good job, left my skin in even worse condition after I was done with it! This product is nothing like the others. When it says gentle, it really means it. Unlike other products, this does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and there are no ashy spots or residue left behind. Even though it is not an acne product, my blemishes began to clear up and with regular use my face now has a nice, even glow. You do not need additional moisturizers after washing, although I do use them. But because there is no drying, it isn't required. I highly recommend this product. The only reason I give it a 9 is because the price is a little steep for my liking, but it is definitely well worth it!

Soft clean skin using Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser:

I received a 0.5 ounce (14 ml) sample tube of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser from my dermatologist. It states that it is a 'foaming cleanser, is dermatologist developed for sensitive skin, and rinses clean without over-drying'.

When I unscrewed the cap of the tube, and squeezed a little out, the clear liquid started to form bubbles. I dabbed it onto my wet face, and as I massaged it in, I had a white lather form. It has a slight smell to it.

I rinsed my face, and it felt fresh, soft, and clean. I dabbed it dry with a clean towel.

I have always loved Neutrogena products, and this one is also 'soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic, and won't clog pores'. What more could I ask of a product.