Other Misc. Skin Care Products:
Josie Maran
Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil

Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil

Things from the earth do work best

Argan oil was recommended to me by a dermatologist.  I also read about it and was intrigued.  It's really one of those magical, natural things.  I've been putting it on burns to help scars - oops I was not paying attention wielding my flatiron - and adding it into my normal leave-in conditioner.  It doesn't leave an oily residue yet is so rich and healing.  I like the one from Josie Maran because it's organic and it comes in a glass bottle with a dropper.  So it feels like something from an old apothecary, plus the dropper is really useful to keep you from pouring out too much.

Anyway, this Moroccan oil is light and awesome, I would recommend it.

I like Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil

I use the Josie Maran Organic Argan OIl on my face. I have read really good reviews about it and didn't know what to expect. I have also read that people use it in their hair but I have not tried it yet. I find it to be okay on my skin. It is nothing that is extremely great. I do like the idea of it serving more than one purpose because it is pretty expensive. I wouldn't have bought mine had it not came in a josie maran kit I bought from sephora.com looking to try her products. The bottle is a little weird also it is in a glass bottle with an eye dropper type form. I also do like the fact it is a natural and organic product. The product may work better for other people but I am not too crazy about it. I would never spend that amount on something I dont think is that great.

Amazing product

from Berlin CT

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Moisturizes
  • Softens Skin
  • Soothes Skin

Cons

• Greasy

• Daily Use
  • Fine Lines/Wrinkles
  • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

Always use this as a daily moisturizer

• Skin Type:
  • Normal
  • Age:
  • 30-44

Moisturizes without making skin greasy

from Denton, Texas

Pros

• Moisturizes
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

I love the way this makes my skin feel! I have been using this on my skin after I shower and also in my hair as a moisturizer and it has done wonders. My routine is to shower as usual using hot water and letting the steam open my pores. Then, I hop out of the shower and apply 2 droppers full in my hands and apply all over my body. The steam and wet skin helps it to soak in and it never feels greasy. my skin is always smooth using this. I add one dropper full to my hair and work it in. Again, my hair is never greasy and it adds a nice shine to my normally dull and dry hair.

Nothing better for my sensitive skin!

from Redding, CA

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

I have never used a product I love as much as this one. I have sensitive skin that is dry in areas, but prone to breakouts. The idea of using an oil on my face seemed counterintuitive, since I'm concerned about breakouts, but I've never had softer skin and fewer breakouts than I have since I've used this product. I use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Light twice a day. One bottle lasts a very long time. I've had people compliment my complexion since I started using this product. I put it on in the morning straight out of the shower, and let it sink in to my skin while I get ready for my day. In about ten minutes, my skin is ready for makeup, though my skin looks great without makeup after using the oil. My sister battles with rosacea on her face, and this soothes it more than anything she's ever tried. Highly recommended for anyone, particularly anyone with sensitive skin. It never feels greasy, but will leave you with softer, clearer skin.

Use this oil everyday, probably for as long as I live.

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

As you can tell from the title I am very fond of this product. Don't be mislead by my rating of 9 out of 10, I only take one point away because I had to get used to the very nutty smell of the oil. Now that I've been using it for over a year the smell doesn't bother me at all, but for first time purchasers do not be alarmed if it doesn't smell like most face products. Its actually better that it doesn't smell like those other chemical fragrances!

As far as performance, I was noticing a few crows feet showing up near my eyes and I wasn't satisfied with the dryness of my skin. Someone recommended this to me so I got it and saw improvements in my appearance within about a week. At first it felt strange to put oil on my face, but it really does give me a healthy and youthfulglow. Plus, most of my lines are now gone and dryness is not a factor! I just use three drops after washing my face and pat it on gently. The small bottle lasts quite a long time at this rate. Highly recommended for natural beauty to shine!

Amazing! Great for all sking types!

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

Amazing! Of all the oils out there, this is the best... seriously I cannot imagine what I did BEFORE I had this in my life. I have sensitive and acne-prone skjin and this is great and safe for it. It is great for all areas of the body!! Wonderful for hair, skin, and cuticlesWorth every cent!

Miracle worker on my sensitive, oily skin

from Middleburg, VA

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

As a person with oily skin, I was extremely skeptical of this product but lured in by the ads featuring Josie Maran and her FLAWLESS skin. When I began developing itchy, flaky skin during the winter, along with rosacea-associated dryness, I knew I needed to find a product that would keep me hydrated without clogging pores. I decided to give this product a try.

I could not speak highly enough about it. I use it at night, generously all over my face. It leaves me shinier than I'd want to be during the day, but not weirdly so -- I don't FEEL like I have oil all over my face.

In the morning my skin is soft and supple and feels refreshed. The oil also seems to soothe my more sensitive, rosacea-inflamed areas. My face is not slick at all in the morning -- in fact, the oil actually seems to calm my natural oil and balance out my oiliness.

I also use this in the summer on sun-irritated skin and it's a miracle-worker! No flaking or dryness after over-exposure to the sun.

Moisturizing, detangling

from Oklahoma

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

This product adds moisture to your hair and help protects it from heat damage when using straigteners, blow dryers, etc. I had really good results when using it on wet hair. It helps detangle and hair is shinier and smoother when it dries. It also works on dry hair but you have to be very careful not to use too much as it will make your hair feel greasy. I generally try to stay away from the roots of their hair and focus on the ends. It also seems to help heat products to work better (smoother/taking shape or straigtening better).

This is the Best Hydrating Product I have ever used!

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

The Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil is the best hydrating product I have ever used on my face and body! I love this product! Argan oil is amazing! I use it every evening before I go to bed on my face, neck, and decolletage. I have been using it for about a year now, and I have received many compliments on how good my skin looks for woman in her 50's. I never received those types of compliments until I started using this product. I highly recommend this product!

Things from the earth do work best

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil:

Anyway, this Moroccan oil is light and awesome, I would recommend it.

I like Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil