Other Misc. Skin Care Products:

Pros

Cons

Good, but not extraordinary

Comments about Origins GinZing:

I like the Origins GinZing eye cream okay. It doesn't work miracles, by any means, but it does help a little bit. I have hereditary dark circles, so even on the best of days, I am going to look a little darker than I would like. It doesn't bother me so much on a daily basis, but when I get too little sleep, the circles and puffiness are pretty bad. This cream does feel soothing and good on the eye area, and it smooths in without seeming greasy. It has a little bit of color and shimmer to it that I guess are supposed to help conceal the darkness, but again, my dark circles are a little too drastic for that to make much difference, if I haven't gotten much sleep. It works about as well as anything else I've tried, but I can't say it's significantly better than products I have spent a lot less on. I really like a lot of other Origins products, but this one I probably won't buy again just because it is comparable in performance and too high in the price.

A zing for your skin

from Ladera Ranch, CA

Comments about Origins GinZing:

I absolutely love all of Origins GinZing products. They feel lightless on your skin and give it that fresh glowing look. The products stay on all day as you can feel them coming off when you wash your face that night. I have been a long term user of the GinZing eye cream as I have puffy dark circles and I have found this products immediately diminishes my circles and puffiness.

Origins GinZing is a full night's sleep in a jar!

from Cunningham, TN

Comments about Origins GinZing:

I normally do not like to spend so much money on such a small jar of beauty products, but this stuff is so worth every penny. It does not matter if you got a full nights sleep or not, you can certainly fake it when you apply this stuff under your eyes. I have noticed it reduced puffiness, lightens dark circles, and brightens overall around the entire eye area. I has a great rich texture that is very light and not heavy or greasy in any way. It is gentle enough to use on delicate eye areas without causing any type of breakout or irritation. The only drawback that I have found is that I wish it was in some sort of tube. Because it is in a jar, it tends to get caked underneath the cap and around the mouth of the jar. This stuff is way too expensive to be wasting any of it on poor packaging. I also like the fact that when you order stuff online from origins, they are always adding free samples of their great products.

great eye cream for day

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Origins GinZing:

Origins GinZing really impressed me when the sales lady patted some below my eyes. It really lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. As a mom of a newborn this was a great pick-me-up. I do have to be very careful to keep it on the bone below my eye and not get it too close or I seem to have some problems with my contact lens. The sales lady told me to pat it along that bone line and that the heat from your eye allows it to travel up to your sensitive eye skin. Origins customer service is great to work with if you have questions or need help knowing if the product is right for you. I have used both their sales reprsentatives and their counters and their 800 help number and have had great experiences with them both. Orgins is also a great company in their environmental awareness. I love that I am using a natrual product on my skin.

Origins GinZing is the best eye cream EVER!!

from Bullard, TX

Comments about Origins GinZing:

I recieved a sample of Origins GinZing under eye cream about a month ago, and at first I didn't think much of it. I have really dark circles and bags under my eyes and I have spent so much money trying every under eye treatment known to man. Most of them simply do not work, I can't tell that I'm even using them, however I continue to becuase I feel like it's better than nothing. I though I'd give it a try and I was hooked after the first time using it. No kidding!  First of all it is so refreshing and light. It smooths in great, unlike some under eye creams that flake after they dry, this does not. It does have a slight concealer tint to it and I like that. It's also a great value. The small half ounce sample lasted a month, which was very suprising. I wish I'd know about this product a long time ago. I will definately be using Origins Ginzing from now on. There simply is no need to try anything else. Great product! Great Value!

It really works!

from Massapequa Park, NY

Comments about Origins GinZing:

I've pretty much given up on putting on makeup on a daily basis, just too busy with my kids but I got the Origins Gin-Zing eye cream sample and decided to try it.  I have dark circles under my eyes and used to use concealer all the time when I worked in an office.  Well gin zing really works it made my under eye area look smoother, lighter and overall just look better.  I only had to use a very little bit and it did not irritate my eyes at all.  I am going to buy a jar and use it every day because I feel it really made me look better and who can't do with looking at least a little better?