Other Misc. Skin Care Products:

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Pros

Cons

Amazing!

I bought this moisturizer from the beauty section of Winners, only because I was out of Lush's Celestial (too greasy for me). I honestly wasn't expecting much, and was probably drawn to it because of it's packaging :p Sleek, simple and has a pump!I use night moisturizers day and night because I like how those formulas are deep moisturizing and rich. This product is very moisturizing for my normal skin, but without feeling so heavy. I also feel like it really absorbs into my skin in minutes. At first I thought the scent was pleasant but too strong, but I guess it's a matter of getting used to it. And now my boyfriend loves the smell of this stuff! really like this product. It goes on ok and has a nice smell and after a few weeks of using it my face looks alot better, my complexion is clearer and more even. I used to use this in the night alone at first and when I get up my skin is very oily but that's what AHA products do I guess.I also used this in the day although you're really not supposed to and my face got progressively blotchy because of it so I stopped and went back to just night.I've since stopped using this because I'm not sure if it's the smell or maybe one of the ingredients but it makes my eyes really uncomfortable, even after I've washed it off and have nothing on my face, the sensation remains for a while after.But I did see results and it not for the negative effect I would still be using it. This is absolutley amazing. My HG. i discovered this right when it was discontinued...lucky me :(i use this in conjunction with the soft cleanser/ exfoliator. i really like the combination.first of all, i really like the packaging. it is compact and perfect for travel and very hygenic- it has a pump as well as a cap.2-3 pumps are perfect for my face. it is absorbed almost instantaneously. it was a fresh, inoffensive scent.when i wake up, i have new skin. my pores are tighened. i have no shine. my skin is gloriously soft. my breakouts are diminshed/ gone. I LOVE IT! I use the day AND night moisturizer and it's one of the best I've ever used. The day one keeps my skin protected, soft and free of acne and bacteria and the night one makes my skin soft, free of acne and bacteria and feels SO lightweight like I have nothing on. It's not thick and uncomfortable like other moisturizer's i've tried. It soaks into the skin almost instantly. It's not greasy and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is not oily and it's moisturized, soft to the touch and has a glow to it. I dont usually use the same product twice...in any category but I've bought this 3 times each now. Its amazing! Try it!--NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH EXTREME/SEVERE ACNE--So far, I've found this product to work best with those individuals who have mild-moderate acne and oily/dry skin. I think there is some confusion as to what product is being reviewed. I see a lot of comments degrading this for day use, but in the title it specifically states "NIGHT" usage. It's frustrating to have to sift through reviews that don't speak to the product's intended use. That said, this is an initial review after having tried the product last night. I washed with Cetaphil and applied all over. It sank in immediately, but felt moisturizing. Often times moisturizers are either too greasy or too drying. C & C's Soft feels quenching. When I woke up, my face was much less oily. I will continue to update to see if this causes any breakout So I only used this once but I like it so far. I was really lazy when I came home last night so I wiped off my makeup with a babywipe and put this moisturizer on. I had never used it before but my friend did and after using it for a month, it got rid of red bumps on her skin due to the glycolic acid. Anyway, when I put it on my face it was not greasy, but it felt whipped or something. It had a different, smooth texture. I had a few small pimples that I tried to get rid of that were slowly creeping back, and when I woke up this morning they were level with my skin. I think i want to use this moisturizer as my night cream since I am redoing my skin care regimen. We'll see if it makes me break out in the future but right now I really like it. I've had one bottle of this lotion and i didn't really like it at first...then my roommate stole it from me and she loved it! we were both using hydra bright from estee lauder, and now we use this moisturizer together. it works very well but sometimes it's a bit thick and rolls off my face. it's one of the better oil free drugstore moisturizers though. i recommend for mild acne skin. it doesn't make me break out, but it doesn't clear break outs.

Cause break outs, but gets rid of oily skin.

The Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets remove oil and shine from your face, and they leave your skin feeling a lot cleaner, so if you don't have time to shower in the morning, use this and some dry shampoo and you're good to go! It's easy to find in stores, and I barely had to look around before I found the display holding these. This product doesn't smudge your make-up, which is good for people like me, because I tend to put make-up on and realize how oily my face still looks. They're very absorbant, and they do sometimes take off bits on your foundation. They're easy to use and compact, and I love that I can just throw them in my purse and use them on-the-go, and they're very refreshing and inexpensive - if used sparingly. If you use this product more than once a day, they can get expensive quickly. It's hard to use these discreetly in public, so even though they're compact, I don't really like to take them out. They're very tiny, which makes the "use one per day" rule kind of hard to follow and I feel they kind of dry skin out. All in all, I'm kind of on the fence on this product.

Fantastic Oil Sheets!

from Louisville, KY

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
  • Lightweight
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Everyday
    • Going Out

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

I LOVE this face wash. The burst beads are actually nice, you really notice them in the wash. I have normal skin, but this works well even when hormonal changes make my skin oily... with other face washes I have the problem of not preventing those monthly breakouts, but this one definitely does.

Although it isn't listed as one of the features, it also handles my blackheads really well when it's used consistently!

My husband even uses this wash to cleanse his face

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

Wish it worked better

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

I have always had very oily skin. Over the years I have tried many products to help keep my face matte. This is one of the products I have used and while it does a very good job of absorbing oil it causes awful black heads around my nose. I was very pleased when I first started using it because it absorbed the oil so well. I thought I had finally hit on a solution to my oily t-zone but the more I used it the worse I noticed the black heads became. I believe there is something in the formula that clogs pores in some people. I was actually talking with a co-worker that also uses this product and told her I had to stop because of the black head issue. She then told me that she also had that issue and finally put two and two together that it was possible the sheets were the culprit. She now has stopped using them also and her problem has cleared. I would not recommend this product based on my experience.

Take my oils away!!

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

I have combination skin, but the areas that are oily, are very oily at times. During the summer, I have the biggest issue with that. It made me self conscious. I found this product years ago and thought I would give them a try. It couldn't hurt. I like Clean & Clear products anyways. Wow! They really do soak up all the oils. I wear makeup and most of the time the makeup adds more oil to my face. I got tired of using powder to cover the oil because it was causing breakouts. thees little oil blotting sheets work magic. They are very thin and have this powdery film on them. As soon as you start blotting, you notice the oils immediately being absorbed by the sheet. You will be amazed how well they remove your oils. I love the fact that the powdery film gives your skin such a refreshed look. It almost looks like you went to the powder room and reapplied makeup. These are truly little magic sheets and very inexpensive. I highly recommend these!

Gets the job done

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

First off, it's a company I trust. Next, they are extremely effective, but who knows if it makes a difference on your skin. Honestly it is a bit expensive because tissue paper (the kind you wrap presents with) can get the job done too. Overall it's great but they are a bit expensive and a cheaper version will get the job done too.

This product works very well to get the oil off your skin.

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

This is a great product. Really cleans your face from the oils. I recommend it. These clean and clear oil blotting sheets really work good at what they're supposed to do. They really get the job done. Anyone who has oily skin needs to get these. They are a great buy.

Great and Easy Product for Oily skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

I have extremely oily skin and I find that even after washing my face well I get oily very easily throughout the day. These blotting sheets are such a nice product to have because they are so compact so they're easy to throw into any kind of bag or even put in your pocket and they do a great job of absorbing oil. The sheets are easy to use and they leave my skin feeling nice and matte. This is a great product to purchase because they do the job they claim to do and I would consider them to be very affordable for the quantity and quality of the product

Amazing

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

This product is great! When I first tried it I was equally disgusted and amazed at all the oil it soaked up from my face. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing make-up either, the oil absorbing sheets work effectively. If you have a problem with excess oil and shine on your face this product is great for you.

Shine Free!

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are quite the wonderful product. They're easy to pack in a small bag or a purse, and super easy to use. They're also really easy to find in almost any drug or beauty supply store. They definately make me feel cleaner and fresher, and make my skin look good too. I especially love that it doesn't mess up my makeup at all, which is a pretty big accomplishment.

However, there are drawbacks. They're quite expensive, especially if you use them multiple times during the day. They're also very tiny, so it makes it hard not to use more than one. There can also be oil leakage through the sheet, which is super gross on my fingers. They can also really dry out skin if you use them too often.

Overall, I do recommend these to people, but I wish they would make them a little bigger, a little less expensive and a little less drying, they would be really amazing and I'd give it a much better score.

Clean & Clear really cleans you up!

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

These handy little sheets can change you from an oily mess to a comfortable rest of the day. I use them after a mid-day workout to get the rest of the oily mess off my face. They also work great if you work outside during the day and after sweating would prefer not to look like it for the rest of the day. They are great for cleaning up the extra sweat around your T zone or nose during the day so you don't have that shiny look. I'd always prefer to clean up the oil rather than just adding more makeup to cover it up. These are handy, easy to carry around and very cheap for the amount of sheets you get. What a great invention that I would recommend to anyone.

Lifesaver right here!!!

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:

These little sheets are a teenage girls best friend during the summer time!!! I highly recommend them to anyone who gets a little oily as the day goes by. The packaging is also the perfect size where they are not too huge to carry around. Often times I just slip them in purse before heading out the door.