Other Allergy Medicines:
Nasacort AQ
Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine

Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine

It clears away my bad seasonal allergies!

from Lewisburg, KY

Comments about Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine:

I have seasonal and indoor allergies and I have to take Nasacort AQ all year. If I miss a few doses, I get itchy eyes, itchy and runny nose, and congestion, which develops into sinus infections. I love it!

Nasacort has Side Affects

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine:

I used Nasacort AQ for the first time this year. I did not like it. I found out it was a steriod. I actually had withdrawl symptoms after finish using it. I was still sneezing while using this med.. I think this med is not for everyone. It is very simple to use, easy dosage.

Helps relieve my chronic sinusitis

from Haverford, PA

Comments about Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine:

Nasacort Nasal Spray in combination use with Singulair has helped relieve my chronic sinusitis.  I used to constantly feel sinus pressure.  I would have a headache/migraine at least one day a week.  The pressure would make me feel constantly drowsy.  I always felt like my eyes wanted to close due to the constant pressure around my eyes.  This combination of medicines has helped open my passageways and relieved that sinus pressure.  I feel more energized and more awake.  I now rarely have a headache and usually only if I forget to take my medicine.  The one thing I don't like about Nasacort is the awful taste.  I tend to have post nasal drip and the taste of the stuff is awful.  I always have to make sure I have some water or other drink on hand after using the spray.  I do like that it tends to clear out my sinuses right away and in using these two medicines I am able to sleep better at night.

I like Nasacort

from Hoover, AL

Comments about Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine:

I began taking this product after suffering through seasonal allergies for months.  My doctor prescribed Nasacort AQ to me after I began complaining of ear aches, or more specifically, intense pressure in my ears.  The pressure had been so intense that I would constantly rub my ears several times a day to ease the pain.  My doctor told me that the product could help to reduce the pressure in the ear canals and would provide me with much needed relief.  After a few days of using this product, I began noticing a change.  My ears definitely did not hurt nearly as much as they did before I began using the product.  I had almost stop rubbing my ears completely.  I had to get used to actually using nasal sprays to treat my allergies since I had only been treating them through prescription pills.  Two things that I have found extremely helpful when using nasal sprays are to inhale when pumping the spray into you nostril and to use the opposite hand to apply the spray.  I usually pump the spray into my right nostril using my left hand and vice versa.  Overall, this has been a good product.

Works Great!

from Rego Park, NY

Comments about Nasacort AQ Allergy Medicine:

I love it! I had such bad allergies this spring that I could not speak well and my nose was stuffed non-stop. After 2 days of taking this, I could speak and breathe. I take it at night beofre bed and after a month or so you can take coupld times a week and it is effective! I have tried all the pills you can buy or get prescribed but this one is much better. Prescription only it is but it is totally worth it. I am a seasonal allergy suferer every year on the dot and if that is you then try this please!