Other Misc. Face Makeups:

Nars Orgasm Illuminator

Nars Orgasm Illuminator -- warms up the whole face

from Portland, OR

Comments about Nars Orgasm Illuminator:

"You look sun-kissed!" my teenage niece spontaneously told me when I started wearing Nars Orgasm Illuminator. I first received this as a sample, and the size of the sample tube was so tiny that I used the product sparingly on my cheeks only, which gave no results, and so I was initially disappointed. Then a friend told me to use it more like foundation, and pointed out that it comes in a big foundation-sized tube... I had been misled by the tiny sample, and when I used the product more like foundation, my entire face glowed in a very natural way... not sparkly at all, and very sheer and natural, but a very noticeable difference in terms of looking more glowing. I'm using it every day now, over my foundation and before I apply blush. It's a very effective illuminator!

Illuminator is a great face pick me up.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Nars Orgasm Illuminator:

I actually got this as a sample from a department store's make-up section. I would never have tried this product if I had not gotten it for a sample, but now I see why people like it! It is not like the color of the blush that NARS makes but it is definitely a helpful product. This product is almost completely colorless when it is actually applied. At least on my skin tone it is. The best thing about this product is its ability to highlight areas on your face. I put it all around my eyes because it gives them a slight glow to make them look awake and not dull, dark and sleepy. I put it under my eyes as well to reflect more light. The more light around my eyes the better. I also put this on my cheeks just to give my face a little more shimmer. I do not put it all over my face because I feel like sparkles on my chin would be weird.

Nars illuminator is a great highlight color!

from Adelanto, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nars Orgasm Illuminator:

I had not seen this before last week and when I did I immediatly wanted to try it out because it was different so I bought it. I love almost all of nars products so I didnt even think twice about buying this and Im so glad that I did because i love it. What's weird is I dont really like the nars orgasum blush but this I love! It's really such a beautiful color and Im pretty sure it will work on almost any skin tone which is great. Ive used it everyday and it hasnt made me break out. It doesnt have any smell. It's such a pretty highlighter, Its very shimmery but not to much. The texture is great, it's very gel like but it's not to thick and yet it's not very thin either and it spreads very very good! I think this can be used alot of different ways to although Ive only use it at a highlighter. It also last a long time when put on. the price is a bit high and it cant be found anywhere but I think it's worth it.