4.8

4.8

Great product

from Chicago IL

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Heavy

• All Skin Types
  • Everyday

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I love to use this product for spot covering. It's great for that because it's super thick and a little tacky. It is also good for covering dark circles. The coverage is great but it does sometimes feel a bit heavy just keep that in mind.

On my fifth container

from Lynnwood, WA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Covers Well
  • Doesn't Wear Off
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly

• Blemishes
    • Under Eyes

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I love Boi-ing and consider it my "holy grail" concealer! The formula is so creamy and blends perfectly into my skin. I relied on it all through undergrad and grad school to hide the fact that I usually didn't get enough sleep! My dark circles were serious, and this product made me look completely refreshed. It also has amazing staying power. I still have great coverage at the end of the day without needing to re-apply. I know of at least two friends who first purchased this product at my recommendation and now continue to use it because it works just as well for them!

Awesome for hiding dark circles!

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I love this products because of how well it covers dark under eye circles and redness. It's thick texture gives full coverage to even your worst age spots. This is my favorite concealer. Not a bad price as well! It comes in three shades that are to match your skin tone and blends well with any foundation over it, whether you wear powder or liquid. It can even be used after getting your brows done to cover the redness that waxing causes. It's def a must have!

I love this product!

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

This is by far one of my favorite concealers. I use this to correct the blue in my under eye circles and it is a MIRACLE worker. When they say industrial strength they mean it! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey and it doesn't last super long. But it it certainly something I would purchase again! I think a good concealer is something every girl should have.

Great (if not miraculous) concealer

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I'm very happy with this concealer. It's pretty easy to use - just swirl your finger in it to warm a little bit of product, and then pat onto areas to conceal. It does a nice job of matching my skin tone for covering blemishes (although it does have a limited range of colors available) and the coverage is light enough to not look caked on, either under or on top of foundation. It can also be applied with a brush.

I primarily bought this to use on the dark circles under my eyes, which need the most attention. It's a very nice product for that - as long as the skin under my eyes is moisturized, it doesn't cake or crease too much. I don't consider it to be a miracle worker - it doesn't make the circles vanish completely, but I'm not sure that any product would. It does provide a natural looking finish that reduces the shadows a lot, and that's about as much as I can ask for, given the nature of my dark circles. Overall, I'm quite happy with it.

Lots of coverage for dark cirles

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

This concealer is definitely great for very dark circles. I have used this for a long time and I absolutely love it! It comes in a small jar, but have noticed that a little bit goes a long way with this Boi-ing. I usually apply it right under my eyes, and around my eye lids if I need to use a primer under my shadow. I have also used the boi-ing and mixed it with the Benefit ThatGal primer to create a foundation for my face, and it works really well with lots of coverage! My only complaint is when I use it under the eyes, I usually have to put on an eye cream because I noticed that it tends to cake a little bit because of its heavy coverage. But I definitely love that it conceals and brightens under the eyes and no one would know I have those dark, ugly circles! Thank you Boi-ing!

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

Perfect cover up very pleased with product..i would recomend this concelear to any one with dar age spots.use alone or under foundation, easy for travel, will not melt, also can be used on age spots on hands works wonders.

Great concealer but not for undereyes

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I really, really like this concealer. It goes on smooth, something I really like because I hate looking cakey. However, this may not be the best for people who have horrible under eye bags. The concealer did little to conceal by dark circles. I ended up purchasing MAC's liquid concealer. That one works wonders for my eyes.

Covers everything!

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

This is an industrial strength concealer that will hide even the most obvious scars, spots, blemishes and dark circles.

It doesn't cake or clog your pores either and good on even the most sensitive skins.

I swear by it!

Great for dark circles

from Garner, NC

Comments about Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer - All Shades:

I've used Benefit Boi-ing concealer on & off for several years. It is one of the best concealers I've ever used, especially for dark circles! I use the medium shade & it's perfect for my skin tone. I have allergies & suffer from migraines so my dark circles are DARK but this concealer does an excellent job of covering them up. My skin is a light-medium shade in the winter, medium-tan in the spring/summer & this shade works perfectly both times. It can be a bit drying & pricey but the benefits definitely make it worth it! :)