Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Clinique
Clinique Face Makeup - All Products

Clinique Face Makeup - All Products

The pefect combination of moisture and coverage for dry skin!!!

Clinique's new Super Moisture make-up is top notch for those suffering from dry skin.  My skin is dry year round and this is the first make-up I've used that doesn't  settle into my fine lines and become flaky.  It's creamy coverage glides over imperfections without being cakey or heavy----it's just PERFECT!  I always start with a moisturizer containing SPF (important year round) and this make-up maintains my skin's optimal moisture level all day long; usually my skin is dry and taunt by day's end from all the office heat, but not using this.  However, it isn't heavy at all.  It covers blemishes, fine lines, redness, yet is completely natural looking.  My search for the perfect make-up for my dry, sensitive skin is over!  Try it, you won't be sorry!

This makeup did not work for me at all!

I had not worn makeup at all in about 10 years. i began to get a dark odd shaped patch on my forehead and adult onset acne...and could not take even looking in the mirror at myself anymore....so I thought it was time to try something new and went to my nearest dept store Clinique counter. She matched with concealer and foundation. I wore it for 3 days in a row and it was awful. The liquid foundation after only a few hours seemed to feel greasy and kind of beaded up on my face...so I was constantly having to brush the finishing powder over the top of it several times a day. The second day my cheek area started to become irritated and just burn.... by the third day I was ready to take it back. On the recommendation of a close friend I bought ProMinerals loose powder foundation and it is the best makeup I have ever worn. I will never use anything but the ProMinerals again.

The pefect combination of moisture and coverage for dry skin!!!

from Mt. Airy, NC

Clinique Face Makeup is the best

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I just recently bought the Clinique superbalenced powder makeup SPF 15 and I am in love with it. I love how everytime I use it, it is freshly ground makeup from the grinder. I think it was such a great idea for the grinder the make up feels freasher and cleaner. I used to use Bear Minerals foundation and when I opened the container all of the makeup would fall out everywhere and on to my shirt and everything also if you dropped it you lost all of your make up but with the grinder from Clinique you only get the amount of makeup you want and you are not opening the container away from you body hoping no to get the powder all over yourself and clothes. Also I pair it with the same color concealer and it looks as if my skin is flawless. The concealer hides all of my imperfections and the powder pulls the whole look together making my skin seem as if it was air brushed. And it only take about five minutes!!!

It really works and it's light to the face

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I think this product really works. I tried it, and it really started to clear up my face. It also keeps it's variant and pretty. I think you would like this one.  I also like the container it comes in. It's very pretty and blue. I like to use it when I go to bed and in the morning. Sadly, I'm not too old to use it yet. It helps me sleep at night, knowing that my face is clean and pore free. You will really really really like this this product. You won't be let down. I assure you. ^>^ Just remember to read the instructions on when and where to use it. Don't use it while you are wearing make up. It's a big no no. That is for sure. But I can be sure you will like it alot alot alot. I like to say words many times, you know. But I really think you would want to use it. It helped me alot. I can get boys to look at me now. It's pretty sweet. And sometimes I like to use it on my back ain't that silly.

slightly disappointed

from Hackensack, NJ

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I have always used and trusted Clinique because I have sensitive skin. Recently I have tried the superbalanced foundation. My face looks shiny after just a few hours of wearing and I have to sometimes reapply or apply powder over it.

I love clinique, it cleared my face up and left me glowing!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

Clinique is the best makeup on the market. I honestly believe that. I had terrible acne when I was younger--until I discovered Clinique while in college. I cannot believe how beautiful it made my skin. My face is glowing all the time, now! I love Clinique and believe it is truly worth the money.

--Rachel

Clinique is the Best make up for the price

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I tried different brands on Make up and face creams until I discovered the Clinique brand.

I love their big selections of not only make up but all beauty products including creams, cleansers, etc.

The concealer they have is very good, I tried different brands and was never satisfy with the results until I tried clinique.

They always have free gifts with purchase so you get to try different products and make your decisions if you like or not without having to buy the full size.

The counter persons are always very cheerfull and helpfull.  so far they had help me choose some diferent colors that were very good for me and help me pick the right creams and cleansers.

There prices are not bad either.  some other brand name make ups are very expensive compare to clinique.

I have recomended this brand to several of my friends and I always get good reviews from them on wathever they try.  Will recomend to anybody.

wonderful make up

from South Gate, CA

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I love their make up i use the super baanced liquid make up and the hing i love is that it nver sems like oo muc .....yeah ny make up can sometimes make u seem a bit more yelow or orang at a time fr different reasons but this mak up sure doesnt' i love it and its great and simple to apply.

Clinique

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

Clinique is the best make up.  I have tried other products and Clinique is the only one that keeps my skin clear, soft and shiny!  My favorite part is when you get the bonuses with purchase.  It is just a little way to thank customers and allow us to try new products with out spending all the money and than not liking it.

buy it now!!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

ok so i am addicted to all these beauty products and all, but after finding this one i swear i've never tried anything better. This product left my skin feeling so soft, and clean. you should definetely buy it!! clinique products are always the best.

Absolutely Wonderful

from Logan, UT

Comments about Clinique Face Makeup - All Products:

I love Clinique face make-up. It is extraordinary. Their face powder is amazing. It is so lightweight and I don't feel like I have make-up on my face but my face looks flawless. It has a great consistency and I love the feel of it. Once it is on, it doesn't come off my face until I wash it off. There is really no need to re-apply throughout the day. Very low maintenence and I love it.