Other E-commerce Websites:

M&M'sMyMMs.com

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Brings out the child in you!

MyMMs.com is my favorite website and I am a huge fan of this site! I can order customizable and personalized trademarked M&M'S in so many different colors, styles and quantities for those special events or occasions at a reasonable cost with easy shipping options. I have used this website many times and been satisfied with each and every order that I placed. Their website is so informative and easy to use. For one of my orders, some colors could not be blended based on the message and the face that I wanted to have printed. There were easy guidelines on what colors would best suit my order and I was able to easily reconfigure as per those suggestions. My order turned out great and my kids' theme party was a huge success. Their customer service was very helpful as well and they were able to solve all my queries in a very professional manner. This website makes the whole process very easy and fun to work with. I'd say give this website a try and bring out the child in you!

Cute gift ideas...

I was first introduced to My MMS.com several years ago when my aunt used there custom designed M&Ms to announce her pregnancy. Since then I have used them for various special occasions and as gifts. Not only to they offer very cute and customizable M&M gifts, they also offer a wide variety of dispensers, stuffed animals, figurines and other collectibles that make excellent gifts for just about any occasion.

The customizing options that are offered on MyMMS.com are just about endless. You can have a picture printed on the candies, wedding and baby announcements, proposals or just fun sayings. The color options are also impressive, they offer a wide selection of colors that far surpasses what you find in a bag of M&Ms.

Although they do offer cute and unique gift ideas, the price tag that comes with these gifts is a little steep. It is definitely not a website that buy all my presents from, but it is one I use when I need a gift that is a little different from a vanilla present.

Not what I hoped for...

from Fort Wayne, Indiana

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

I ordered my custom M&M's online and the website was easy to use and very customer friendly. However, the product I received was not what I had ordered online. I had put a custom image online and when the package arrived at my house the image was not there. So it seemed I had paid a lot of money for a regular package of M&M's. I was very disappointed because what was going to be a thoughtful gift for a friend turned out to be very cheap and definitely not worth my money.

One of my favorite reward websites

from Miami, Florida

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

This website is great for so many reasons. The whole idea of this website is that you get "points" for shopping through their portal, reading e-mails they send to you and clicking on the ad inside of them, playing games, taking surveys, and more. It's very simple and easy to use - absolutely no fuss whatsoever in earning points and redeeming. They have possibly hundreds of redemption rewards from donating your points to charity or getting gift-cards to your favorite apparel stores or gas gift-cards. My favorite thing to do is use this website to click on stores I will be placing an order for, and receiving points. It's a simple process and there is no need to watch a tutorial video to understand how it works.

Love it

from TN

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

When I first heard about this website I thought it was pretty silly. I wondered why anyone would want to personalize an m&m. Being curious I went to the website and started playing around and I ended up ordering personalized m&m's for my daughter's first birthday. It was so neat and easy to use! I was able to pick the three colors for the m&m's to be and they matched her party theme perfectly. I was even able to put my daughter's picture on some of them! I was so surprised that you could do that. On the other m&m's they had her name and happy birthday printed on them. I would absolutely recommend this website to others because it is a fun and unique way to make a party a little more special. I chose to bag these myself, but on the website you can have them put in sealed packages or clear bags tied with ribbon. The cost was not too bad because it is something unique and special.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping costs were reasonable and they delivered quick.

• Shipping and Returns:

MyMMs.com Has Great Gifts Ideas.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

I never knew there were so many ways to make M&Ms. At MyMMs.com you can get a variety of M&Ms personalized in a variety of colors and ways. The best economical option for the amount of M&Ms you receive is to buy the party favors. This gives you the most M&Ms for your money.

The MyMMs.com site is easy to navigate. It's broken down into different categories, such as graduation, birthday, wedding, bridal shower, new baby, romance, anniversary and business. Each category has a variety of different product you can buy, and different ways in which you can personalize your M&Ms.

Product Selection
They have a variety of different products and ways in which you can personalize M&Ms.

Product Pricing
The price of the personalized M&Ms are high, and the quality of the items are just the same as what you buy in the store. I usually make purchases for birthday party's and gifts. They really do make unique gifts to give others for their Christmas and birthday presents.

• Shipping and Returns:

Personalized M&Ms are the best!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

I first came across MyMMs.com after I attended a wedding and saw that they had customized M&M candy! I asked the bride where she had gotten them personalized at and she told me about this website! From then on, I have used this website multiple times to customize my very own M&M candy!
I first used it for my son's birthday party because he loves M&Ms. It's one of the few candies that he will actually eat. It was very easy and fun to customize the M&Ms to my exact liking. They have a variety of ways from color to text to pictures to customize the candy to your theme.
The customer service was great and my M&Ms arrived quickly and were not melted. I was also impressed that they tasted exactly like the original M&Ms even though they were different colors and text prints. I was kinda expecting them to taste like a knock off version of the original M&Ms but fortunately the taste was on point!
Overall, I am thrilled with the M&Ms I ordered and my son was crazy for them as well as the other kids at his party! These definetely add a nice touch to any party or wedding and I highly recommend them! They do cost more then an original bag of M&Ms but I expected that much because of course they are customized. I do think that they are affordable though.
MyMMs.com highly deserves the 10 out of 10 rating!

Good for wedding favors

from Utah

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

We were looking for a fun gift for wedding favors after our wedding. We thought M&M's would be fun, so we decided to try this website. Our wedding colors were brown and light blue. We were disappointed to see that we could not print on brown, but we ended up using the light blue and golden M&M's.

It was very easy to choose the colors that we would use and then add a personalized message on them.

Product Pricing
Each tiny bag of M&M's was more than $1.50, so this isn't something that we would do all the time. But for a special event like a wedding, it was a pretty reasonable party favor.

Customer Service
We had some questions about how long it would take to get our M&M's and also how well they would withstand a hot summer day in Nevada. The customer service representative was very helpful and answered our questions very quickly and accurately. She was even helpful in giving some advice that would save us some money (as opposed to trying to make the most money possible for the company).

Great for weddings!

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

I used this website when I got married and I had a great experience. I love chocolate so much and wanted a way to incorporate it into my wedding. I heard about this website that will personalize M&Ms for you and immediately checked it out. The website is awesome. It has a huge variety of ways you can personalize M&Ms. It is really well organized. You can pick the type of celebration you want the M&Ms for and go from there. They have multiple options spanning from weddings to business meetings. We had our name put on the candy and they arrived looking awesome. They even have the option for you to put photos on them as well. They were a little pricey but worth it for the quality. I would highly recommend trying out this website if you love M&Ms.

I found it incredibly easy to use. You select the M&Ms what you want and the colors. Then you choose what you want them to say.

Product Selection
They have a large variety of colors and messages to choose from.

Product Pricing
It is a little expensive but good quality.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great Idea for the M&M Lovers in your life!

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

This is a great website and so creative! If you have a special event coming up, or want to send a message in a unique and different way then here is the site for you, especially if you love M & M's. You can personalize your M&Ms with most anything! You can choose to put a message on the M& M's such as Happy Birthday, I love you, Will you Marry Me, or any other message. You can also upload a photo to be scanned onto your M&M's. This is a great idea for shower favors or party favors and you can really come up with some great ideas. They are more expensive than buying regular M&M's but for a special occasion it is a cute idea! I had some made up for an event and they were well received! The best part is that you can eat them . You choose the colors, the size you want to order, the message , the photo and you can design your own personalized M&M's. This is a really good site and a fun site as well and I recommend it!

Coolest candy ever

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

What could possibly be better than M&Ms? Oh yeah, creating custom M&Ms. They are perfect for pretty much every occasion. I have been at many wedding that had these designed for their special day. I think they add the perfect touch to the reception. I personally like the fact that I can add little phrases on the M&Ms; nothing says love better than hundreds of M&Ms that all read "I love you." Although they all taste the same, I like the fact that I was able to choose from tons of different colors, especially those that you almost never see in the standard bags. The different shades of green and blue are great. I do have a couple of small dislikes from the few orders that I have had in the past. The first is the price, but I guess this should somewhat be assumed since you are getting a customized product. It is a little high of a price for just a bunch of candy. The second is that the M&Ms with people's faces can look a little creepy. Overall, I have learned that the service is very fast. They get a solid nine out of ten from me.

I love this website

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about M&M's MyMMs.com:

The M&M's website is a great website to use when looking for unique and personalized gifts with the added option of them being edible. You can search for a large selection of products such as apparel, toys, and collectibles as well as what the name implies, M&M's candies. When purchasing the M&M's candies online with this website you can personalize them with special messages or even photos. These are perfect for things like weddings or special parties like anniversaries. If you are just looking to buy certain colors you can do that too without the personalizing them. The downside is the pricing, it is a little high and when buying online you must purchase a set minimum so it can get expensive quickly for candy. I have purchased M&M's for a baby shower and chose images from their idea gallery because we knew the gender but a name had not be decided upon yet. They arrived exactly as expected and none had melted during delivery so I was very pleased with my purchase as was everyone at the party. I will definitely order from them again in the future.