Other Misc. Feeding & Nursings:

Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush

Pros

Cons

Get Those Baby Bottles Clean

Every parent who chooses to bottle feed a baby at what ever stage will eventually need some kind of a baby bottle cleaning brush.  One of my favorites was the Munchkin Deluxe bottle...Read complete review

Every parent who chooses to bottle feed a baby at what ever stage will eventually need some kind of a baby bottle cleaning brush.  One of my favorites was the Munchkin Deluxe bottle brush.

The Munchkin  bottle brush comes in 4 different colors, purple, green, blue, and yellow.  What ever color they are they are also white.

The Munchkin bottle brush, has a large spong top for getting down into the bottom portion of the bottle.  The sponge part is wonderful, but unfortunatgely that is also where bacteria can build up.  Luckily this brush is dishwasher safe, so to make sure you have gotten all the bacteria off you can put in the dish washer, and be careful how you store it.

The handle of the brush is nice and thick and is a bit abrasive which makes it easy to hold on to, when it is wet and soapy and you are washing the bottle.

Another nice thing about these brushes is that they have a nipple brush.  But in order to keep the nipple brush clean and sanitary, the nipple  brush actually goes inside of the bottle.  When you want to use it, you just unscrew it from the bottom. When your finished you can clean it and put it back inside the bottle for safe storing.

I used probaby every baby bottle brush there was with three kids of my own plus at one time a home day care business.  The Munchkin Bottle Brush was my favorite.

I hightly recommend the Munchkin Bottle Brush.

Munchking Bottle Brush - nice for awhile, but didn't last long.

I felt these brushes were nice while they lasted.  It cleaned the bottles effectively and efficiently.  I especially liked the sponges at the bottom.  I used these on both the wide mouth and standard bottles (we switched to standard size bottles midway through the life of the bottle brush).  They work better with wide mouth bottles because the smaller standard bottle opening starts to tear apart the sponge at the end.  We never used the nipple brush much because it didn't seem to work as well as the bottle brush.  It also kept falling out of the end of the brush while we would be cleaning the bottles.  Finally the metal in the middle of the brush gave way to the bending from the way I cleaned the nooks and crannies in the bottle, and eventually the brush broke in half.  Luckily the brush was pretty inexpensive so I didn't loose sleep over it, but I eventually bought a Avent brush that was a bit more costly, but is doing a tremendous job.  In the end, I don't think I'd buy this brush again.  I'd rather spend a few extra bucks for a better brush from the start - it would probably end up being more cost effective than buying multiples of these.

A Necessity For Baby Bottles, Sipper Cups And Juice Boxes

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

Baby formula has an odd smell to it to start; if you have a child that often tosses bottles around the house chances are you've encountered a bottle or two that's gone missing for a few days. When you crack it open the smell can be enough to knock you back a few steps.

Trying to get that type of a smell out of a plastic bottle can be tough. Simply soaking them in hot soapy water isn't enough to get it clean and stink-free. I got the deluxe version bottle brush when I started baby sitting younger kids that still took bottles but realized that this can be used for a lot of other things.

The bristles are strong yet flexible so you are able to clean the entire length and width of the inside of a bottle without have to force a sponge into it and using a fork to move it around to clean the gunk off the sides and bottom of it.

I also use this for tumblers, sipper cups, tall thin drinking glasses and ceramic mugs. There is a small pull-out brush on the bottom of the brush that can be used to clean nipples; I also use this to clean the inside neck of wine bottles that have stains on them.

The handle has a really nice textured grip to it so even if your hands are wet and covered with soap, you will be able to get a firm grip on it while you are using it. You can get them in a variety of colors and when it isn't in use it stands up perfectly so it will be clean and dry the next time you need it.

Best bottle brush available

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

These brushes are the best you can buy. They are sturdy, easy to maneuver, and easy to clean. They reach into all the nooks and crannies of bottles and nipples in every brand and get the job done. They do not get funky like sponge style of bottle brush. This is the only kind I use with my babies.

Stick and stand bottle brush!

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

Some bottle brushes that I have purchased didn't have any stand included with them, so it was difficult to find a clean place to lay the brush down on. That's why I like the Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush, since it sticks to the counter in an upright position because it has a suction cup on the bottom. The bottom also has a removable mini brush that is great for cleaning bottle lids. The bristles are strong and durable. Personally, I haven't had any issue with the Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush not being able to remove any build up or gunk from the bottle.

Great product

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

So glad they invented these! When I had my son I didn't have a dishwasher and I didn't want to invest in an expensive bottle sanitazier. I found these in the stores and thought I would give them a try. Not only do they work well with bottles but with deep glasses also! Such a relief to know that your child's bottle will be properly cleaned. Great even if you do have a dishwasher. My son is now outgrown the bottle stage but we still use these daily to wash deep glasses.

Sturdy and versatile

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

I received this brush as a baby shower gift and had no idea how much I would use it! The main brush it great for bottles and anything that you are trying to wash but can quite reach inside with a sponge. I like the concept of having the little brush tucked inside of the main brush but I don't store my brushes together. I may be over thinking it but it seems like the perfect place for germs to grow. I also don't use the little suction cup on the bottom of the little brush even though I think it is a nice feature.
This brush set has been used on just about everything. I have found that it works much better than the standard sponge that I use. When I'm done washing the dishes, I throw it in the dishwasher with the silver wear and it comes out looking brand new! I'm amazed with how durable this brush set it especially for the price! I plan on keeping a set like this on hand even when we are past the bottle stage!

Munchkin Bottle Brush is a Must Have

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

I had a baby six months ago and purchased the Munchkin bottle brush about three months ago. I breastfeed my baby but find that the Munchkin bottle brush is a must have for any mommy's kitchen. I have used expressed milk in a bottle, and this bottle brush works wonders for getting in the nooks and crannies. Breast milk is very oily on plastic and hard to just wash off with soap and water. The double-sided bottle brush really worked well for me and helps me know that my baby's bottle is clean for when I want to use it again. I also like the nipple brush because it is stiffer and helps thoroughly clean the nipple of the bottle. I have also used this bottle brush to clean other jars and containers in my house. The spongy tip helped get kool-aid residue off of a drink container that I had a hard time reaching my hand down into to clean. Munchkin makes great products for babies, and I recommend to buy this bottle brush. Fun colors, too!

Best bottle brush ever!

from Asheboro, NC

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

My husband and I absolutely love this bottle brush! Our son is breastfed, but he takes a bottle when I work, so we are constantly washing baby bottles and milk storage bottles. We needed something that would keep up with the demand, get the job done, and last awhile. This one does the job!!

Love this!!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

I absolutely love these Munchkin baby bottle brushes!  They are such a great tool for parents who want to clean their bottles quickly and thoroughly.  Munchkin has made a great product that lasts!  They make a great gift for any expecting parent who has a future of never-ending bottles to clean!

This Munchkin baby bottle brush is the best I've ever used!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

I've used the other Munchkin bottle brush, the one with a sponge-tip at the top of it, and it fell apart after using it for only a short time. I tried other brands that all happened to have sponge on them and they all fell apart. I decided to try this brush because there isn't ANY sponge on it. Turns out to be the best bottle brush out there!

**Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush **is made of soft white bristles in the middle and strong, scratchy bristles on the top which are colored. Inside the handle of the bottle brush is a small nipple brush. To access it, simply twist the bottom and pull it out of the handle. The bottom has a suction to it, so it can stand up and stick to your kitchen sink.

I have been using this brush for almost five months and have had no problems! Since there's no sponge, there's nothing on it to fall apart. The bristles are very sturdy and clean the inside of my son's baby bottles great. The nipple brush is the perfect size to get inside the hard-to-clean end of the nipple. I love my **Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush **and will never buy a different bottle brush!

Munchkin Bottle Brush works Great!!

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Munchkin Deluxe Bottle Brush:

I am a busy mom two two kids under two. Life is busy, needless to say. I absolutely love my munchkin bottle brush. I use it all day every day. I like it because it is available in a lot of different colors. I am kind of picky when it comes to stuff like this. I like all my little girls things to be pink. And they have a hot pink brush. It is very trendy looking.

But most of all, it does an awesome job cleaning the nipples. The best thing about the brush is that it has a removable tip on the end for cleaning down inside the nipple. It is perfect for those hard to reach spots. And the actual bottle brush itself has a great soft tip on the end so it doesn't scratch the bottles. It also has a suction cup so you can attach it wherever is convienent for you.

It is very low priced. And it comes from a very good name brand. Munchkin makes greats products at low prices!! I highly recommend this bottle brush over other brands. It does a great job!