Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer

Pros

Cons

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer - Works Like a Charm!

Not all cup warmers are created equal. I had a mug warmer made by Totes that lasted about three years before it stopped warming altogether.  One noticeable thing about my old one was that the coating on the heated surface started to flake off almost immediately if I happened to drag my cup over it.  Still, three years is a long time.  The quality of the Mr. Coffee warmer is so much better, at least so far.  It seems to get a lot hotter than the other one did, and heats more quickly.  It also has a larger surface area, which allows cups with broader bottoms to be heated more efficiently.  I have a set of tea cups with wide bottoms, and my old warmer just couldn't heat them because of that.  The coating on the Mr. Coffee warmer is slightly "slippery" so if I drag my cup over it it doesn't scrape the surface.  Of course it can't heat a cold beverage, but it *will *reheat a drink that is starting to get cold, almost to the point of actually being hot.

I highly recommend this, especially if you live in a cold climate, or even just a drafty house or apartment.

Great for Hot Cups of Coffee

This is just like every other mug warmer on the market. Most mug warmers are going to work to keep a cup of coffee warm enough for you to be able to drink it while making sure that it is warm enough to your liking. With the Mr. Coffee MWBLK mug warmer, it will not heat up a cup of coffee from the start of it being cold but will keep it warm enough to keep you warm during the cold months of winter when everyone seems to get cold even if your home is heated to 80 degrees.

The mug warmer comes with an on and off switch allowing you to turn the burner off when you are not in need of using it and can be easily turned on when you go to sit down to enjoy a good book, watch a movie or simply to sit at your computer. The cord is perfect length allowing you to have enough room to move your burner without worrying that the cord is not long enough to reach the area you need it to reach to that allows for you to be within arms reach of the cup of coffee.

You will always want to be cautious when using this item around children of small ages as they may not understand that the mug warmer is hot enough to burn them when touched. Always keep out of reach of small children to allow for your children to be safe when your not right there.

Keeps my coffee/tea hot all day.

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

The Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer lives up to it's name. When I place my mug of hot liquid on the warmer, it keeps it warm all day. I use it at work, and it is discreet looking, safe, works extremely well.
Initially, it will not heat up the contents of the mug enough to my taste, however, it will maintain the warm temperature all day.

Keeps your mug nice and toasty!

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

Mr.Coffee MWBLK mug warmer is great for the office to keep at your desk, especially when you share a coffee maker. It keeps it just right, so you can keep a mug of coffee warm, and not have to pour out cold coffee, and make another cup so you can have hot coffee. I loved mine so much, I got one for my house. It's an office necessity. It's very nicely priced also.

Love this! Drink twice the coffee that I used to!!

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

I am a heavy coffee drinker, and now that I have this I drink twice the coffee that I used to drink. I absolutely love it. I love that is shuts off when I pick my cup up and when I forget it for 30 minutes. The only warning I have is to be careful not to set anything on top of it. The weight will make it come on and cause a catastrophe.

Does what it advertises, no bells and whistles

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

I purchased this coffee mug warmer to use at work - I always felt like I was rushing to gulp my coffee down before it got cold instead of being able to enjoy it throughout the afternoon. It has a very simple design - just an on/off switch. The cord is long enough for my needs- at least a couple feet. As for its warming powers - there are two ends of the spectrum, of course. I once left a full cup of coffee there for a couple of hours when I'd forgotten I'd made it. When I finally drank it it was still warm, if not piping hot. On the other hand, if you leave just a small amount of liquid in the bottom of the mug, it may get quite hot- almost too hot to drink, but not quite. I'm very happy with it - the only possible improvement I can think of would be to add an automatic shut-off after a certain number of hours, since sometimes I get worried that I forgot to turn it off. Otherwise I've found no problems with it.

Really neat idea!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

I purchased the Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer a while back and it really is cool little gadget. The Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer really does work and comes in very handy. I actually have one at home and at work. All you really do is sit your cup of coffee on it and it will keep it warm until you are done with it. This product is a good way to save money because when you use it you do not have to pour it out when it gets cold and get a new cup instead it keeps it warm and you can always finish it. The Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer is small and easy to transport and it takes up no more room than a coffee cup. So there is no excuse not to have one (unless you do not drink coffee). I Just love this product and think whoever invented this had an awesome idea. For anyone who drinks coffee on a daily basis this product is for you. Also, the Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer is a good idea for a gift for family and friends. It does not cost a lot of money so it would certainly be in anyones price range. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends and family.

Works perfectly: We don't use this for drinks, but for CANDLES!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

This works great and I love our Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer, even though we don't ever use it for drinks, but for Candles. (And I take that back, we did use it for hot chocolate twice, but thought that silly, but it did work great). This is actually best for Candles in the glass jars and it helps give the whole house the great candle smell. It liquifies the whole thing after time, so much care needs to be taken, but it is a low setting, Of course do not leave where you or the kids will bump it over, nor leave the house when it's on! Does a great job, and when I'm finished I always unplug it to be safe.

Like the name warms it only

from Kirksville, MO

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

It is a satisfactory product. It doesn't warm your coffee if it's been too cold like if your coffee is on the table for an hour and its completely cold it doesn't do a good job on taking the temperature back to where you started or when you just boiled. This product is good enough to use if you like your coffee lukewarm and maintain it. If you place your cup right after pouring hot coffee it does a good job keeping it lukewarm but won't be very hot.

Get it...Warm Coffee all the time

from Austin, TX

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

I have had other coffee warmers in the past and found that they last only so long and sometimes the coffee only stays lukewarm. I have not found this with the Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer (MWBLK). I also liked the fact that it is black which blends in better with my desk and does not stand out as much. If you have one of those really big mugs, which I do, I have found that it even works with that but it does not keep it as hot as with a mug that fits completely in the mug warmer base.

Mr. Coffee's Mug warmer will be fabulous to use to start the day

from Highspire, PA

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

When you are running late and coffee is out of the question, no time. Enter the Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer. You set your automatic coffee maker, as your finishing up heading for the door you grab your mug warmer pour your ready made coffee and suddenly the day is much brighter.

mr coffee mug warmer

from Mantua, OH

Comments about Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer:

i like the way it just shuts off after a certain amount of time if i forget. and stays warm enough to keep my coffee mug the way it should. it also keep my other hot drinks warm and i also use it to keep my candles warm. i got as a gift and it was very inexpensive. easy for me to use and has use for more than just keeping my coffee warm. an if i want my cold mug of tea or coco,even apple cider, it warms it up in no time flat. i even got one for each of my family members and highly recommend this mug warmer for many uses.its a great quaity brand and is very dependable. it seems to be the best brnd of mug warmer i have used so far. glad this company came up with this type of product for the customer. i just hated the fact that i couldnt keep my coffee warm for  length of time,or even keep my candles burning. even warming up my mug of cider or tea. and this black and decker mug warmer made it possible for everything i needed it to be for me.