Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Cook's Essentials
Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker

Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker

The most amazing cooker in the world.

from Clanton, AL

Comments about Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker:

I really love my cooker... it makes things so easy for me when I have to cook in a hurry. I can put my frozen meats in here and in a matter of no time it is done and ready to go on our dinner table. I would recommend this cooker from the new bride to the Grandmother cooking for her visiting family.

Cooks Essentials pressure cookers really perform!

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker:

I used my cook's essentials pressure cooker a lot more once my old slow cooker died. I was skeptical of the change - it's much more satisfying to think that I can fix dinner early in the morning with a slow cooker when I have a little more time then it is to do it in the afternoon (with the pressure cooker) when I'm so busy. However, the whole family was amazed when the previously frozen 3 lb. roast turned out so beautifully with the pressure cooker after a fraction of the time that it would take for the slow cooker! The meat was more tender and juicy with the pressure cooker! This brand makes it so easy - I was able to pop it open and add ingredients without hurting the cooking process. It was easy to clean and didn't make a mess while cooking. It's very durable and well made. It is the perfect size for our family of 4 - and we have enough leftovers for the next day. The controls are easy to use, and help me cook just the way I want to. If my pressure cooker ever dies, I will definitely replace it with another one just like this.

Cooks Essential Pressure cooker is the best

from Saint Johns, AZ

Comments about Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker:

I have owned many pressure cookers.  This is the best.  It is so easy to use.  I love the digitall settings.  Can go with frozen food and still have meals cooked very fast.  It seems safer to  use also.  The non stick is so easy to clean up.  Love It.

I love this!!!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker:

I was very hesitant about buying "another appliance".  I am so glad that I went ahead and made this purchase.  I first made some dry brown beans that normally take like 8 hours to make.  The time in the pressure cooker was 1 hour and 30 mins.  Today I made some ribs from frozen in 35 minutes.  Tender.  This looks to be my new favorite appliance.

Still serve a great meal..when you don't have the time!!

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Cook's Essentials 6 QT programmable electric pressure cooker:

The cook's essentials programmable electric pressure cooker has saved many dinners. It is quick and easy to use..not to mention...safe

It has a 6 qt. non-stick insert and a 1200 watt heating element. It is programmable to start now or has a time delay feature for up to 2 hrs. There is also a browning feature to sear items like roasts before beginning to cook.

Items like chicken or roast can be put in directly from the freezer and you can still have dinner on the table in 1-1 1/2 hours.

Also great for soups, chili, and steaming vegetables.