Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Aerolatte
Aerolatte Milk Frother

Aerolatte Milk Frother

This Aerolater milk frother is quick and efficient

from Jackson Heights, NY

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I decided to try this one instead of spending so much money on the Keurig one.  The Aerolatte frother was very easy to use. I just put the warm milk in a cup and inserted the frother. Within a couple of minutes I had a wonderful froth that I then spooned onto my coffee. The best thing about this one is that it has lasted longer then the previous one I had by another brand. I also used it to make a quick whipped cream. I just left it in longer and it whipped it into cream that I also used on top of my coffee and hot chocolate.

It is also a lot easier to clean then a giant frother that you have to take apart and the carefully wash so you don't get the plug wet. This one I just stick the under the faucet and rinse the wand part of it.

This has saved me a lot of money making fancy drinks for guests and not needing to spend hundreds on those special machines that are complicated to use.

Multiple uses

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I like this milk frother is a great buy because it has many more uses than just frothing milk. In fact, I use it for many other things. I use it to make smoothies, mix broth or basically mix many liquids during cooking or for a quick drink. The motor is pretty strong considering it is so small and narrow. The handle is easy to grasp and not awkward. The bottom whisk is pretty easy to clean despite the narrow little slots. It is easy to run under water and clean with a sponge. I like to take this frother on vacation because it is easy to mix smoothies and protein shakes in a hotel room with the milk frother when typically you don't have any way to do that in a standard hotel room. The mixer is very quiet also. It is easy to store as you can wrap the cord around the handle and store in a drawer or cabinet. It is easy to wipe down the handle it some liquid splatters up. I recommend this product.

Pretty cool

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

My favorite coffee drink is a latte because I do not like strong coffee. So I was really excited when I bought this Aerolatte Milk Frother so I could make lattes at home from now on instead of having to pay such high prices at the stores. I turns out that the Aerolatte Milk Frother is a very good product. The Aerolatte Milk Frother actually works and allows you to make lattes at home. The only reason I gave it a four is because it can be a little messy and you do have to wash it after you use it and sometimes it is a little time consuming to get it totally cleaned. The Aerolatte Milk Frother is actually reasonably priced and very easy to use. I would certainly say if you love lattes and would like to start making them at home this is a must have product for you. You will not be disappointed and will enjoy many many more lattes in the future. I would recommend the Aerolatte Milk Frother to all of my friends and family.

If you love lattes, you must buy this product!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at the very affordable sale price of this frother. When compared with other brands, the Aerolatte was about half the price. I purchased it anyway and crossed my fingers that it would be useful. Mornings are now my favorite time of day. In the time it takes for my Keurig to brew me a perfect cup, my Aerolatte froths my milk and I am able to make a latte that is a hundred times better than anything I have purchased before. Even at full price, I highly recommend this frother.

Awesome expresso at home

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I love this frother. Milk and sugar together and whipped, and drip coffee is my favorite home made coffee.i use this everyday and coffee wouldn't just be the same without this frother. If creamy milky is your definition of coffee, this product is a must. I have used these as gifts to coffee loving friends too and they all love them. It is easy to clean, but cannot be put In Your dishwasher as it is battery operated. It take 2 AA batteries. It makes milk frothy and fun for kids and the foam is steardy enough to make caramel smiles, so your kids can enjoy their favorite drink and you will not have to convince them twice about how yummy milk canbe.

Great for frothing, but also for mixing baby formula!

from Ladera Ranch, CA

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

We actually bought this product for mixing baby formula when our girls used bottles. This little guy was awesome and worked like a charm. No more shaking the bottle for minutes to make sure there were no lumps of formula, 10 seconds with this guy and whalla!

Great little frother

from Bridgewater, NJ

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I have a cappucino machine where the milk frother had broken. I researched whether I wanted to buy the replacement part or just buy a separate frother. I purchased this based on other reviews and I was not disappointed. It froths the milk perfectly for my lattes. I even use it to add a little frothy milk to my kids hot chocolate. It is small enough to store away and it is a snap to clean, I just run it under warm water. I can now enjoy my lattes at home instead of going to the corner coffee shop.

Love this milk frother!

from Winnetka, IL

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

So easy to use, light, and effective at frothing milk. Every morning I make myself a cappuccino with it. I've had mine for years, so it is very durable. It is also easy to clean. Once in a while, I replace the 2 AA batteries but other than that, there is really no maintenance required I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works to froth milk. I almost bought the Bodum frother, but this Aerolatte had slighly better reviews, so I got this one instead. Very pleased with this purchase!

We canot live without this gadget.

from Lawrence, KS

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

I think of all the small appliances in my kitchen, the Aerolatte Milk Frother is used the most. My children love hot chocolate throughout the year, and this milk frother is the easier way to mix their hot chocolate. They love to use it themselves, but I have to make sure they turn it off before removing it from the drink. I must say, hot chocolate can fly well with this frother! Plus, not only does it mix it gives a little extra frothiness to the hot chocolate. Personally, I love my coffee doctored with milk and flavorings. If I warm the milk first and then use this milk frother, I can make my own coffee house drink at much less cost! I have had other brands of milk frothers, but this one seems to work the best and had held up the longest. I will definitely replace with this brand when this little device ever dies on me.

The Aerolatte is easy to use

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Aerolatte Milk Frother:

The Aerolatte milk frother is a great small milk frother that doesn't take up space in your kitchen. It is battery operated so you take it with you if you want to show your friends how great it is. They will probably want one for themselves. I've had mine for almost four years, I don't use it daily but it is not a cheap product that will die after being used for a year. The best way to use it is to warm milk on the stove, warm but not boiling, then use the frother to create the foam. It is very easy to use even if you are not familiar with steaming milk on a traditional espresso machine. It is also fun for making flavored warm milk for kids who want their own pretend latte. You will save a lot of money on buying coffee drinks. The added prep time is very short and you could probably even heat the milk in the microwave if you are in a hurry. A great fun gift for a friend that they will definitely enjoy using!