3.7
MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products

MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products

3.7

One Color Does It All - If You Don't Spill It

Mineral-based makeup seems to be the latest trend in the cosmetics industry.   I personally like this trend, because I tend to equate mineral cosmetics with products that are fresh, light, and natural.  The irony of the **MicaBella** line of shimmer cosmetics is that although they are natural in composition, the whole shimmer/glimmer effect of the powders is not consistent with a natural look.  That is not to say that they're garish or unwearable; in fact, I wear mine all the time.  It's just that they're better suited for a dramatic - rather than casual - look. I received two containers of shimmer as a gift from my daughter.  She said she bought them at a mall kiosk after a demonstration from a MicaBella representative.  Although I have only used mine as an eye shadow, the powders can be added to other beauty products to color your lips, nails, and hair.  For example, mixing a little *Rendezvous #28*  with your clear nail polish will give you the same color on your nails as the powder on your eyes.  Now that's pretty cool.

I tend to have shaky hands, so I haven't been adventurous enough to try mixing the shimmer with other products.  I consider it enough of a triumph if I can get it from the jar to my eyelids without spilling it all over the floor.  However, if you are blessed with hands as steady as a surgeon's, I imagine it might be fun to experiment with adding shimmer to your other personal care products for a truly coordinated look.

A little of this product goes a long way; which is nice because it's a bit pricier than drugstore versions.  The color is pure and really quite pretty, and the shimmer is noticeable, but not over the top.  I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new.

Aside from it's availability at malls across the country, it can also be purchased at various vendors on the Internet.

MicaBella is a big Scam - DO NOT BUY

Same thing happened to me. Suckered into buying but was told if the product wasn't opened I could get my money back. Well my face did break out and so did my sister's face from the makeup they did at the mall. Since I didn't open any of the makeup I went back to return it and get a refund. Then I get "oh no we can't refund your money but we can exchange". Hello!! It broke me out so why would I exchange it for more??!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! If you see them in the mall trying to give you a "free" makeup..........RUN away!!! I agree Poor is actually more than they deserve........

Horrible Do Not Use

from Lakewood Colorado

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Non

Cons

• Causes Breakouts
  • Irritates Skin
  • Rash All Over Face

• No one

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

Do not risk!!!! I was told product was great for sensitive skin woke up next morning covered in a rash forehead to chin!!!! No refunds accepted but you can exchange for more product!!!! Any respectable cosmetic company refunds due to the fact that they don't want a bad rep even if it's one person giving it to them!!! This company only cares about money!!!!!! Not the customer which is not the same for big band names like MAC or Estée Lauder.

• Skin Tone:
  • Fair
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

I was tired of heavy and cakey makeup but I love this product. It looks light and smooths everything over! I have been using this product for about 3 years and I will never switch to a different make up! One down fall is that my skin after about 2 and half years wasn't taking to the make up how I wanted it to so i started mixing it into a base and then applying the powder over it. Another down fall is it's pretty expensive but each foundation will last me about 4 months.

BEST MAKEUP EVER!!!!

from Pico Rivera, CA

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

I'm a makeup artist and have tried my fair share of makeup but nothing has never really stood out till I discovered this makeup. People say its pricy but it's worth it in the end 100% :)

I read someone had a bad reaction to it but if you no your skin is that sensitive then you shouldn't wear anything until you get it cleared with a doctor first, it's not the companys fault and it's just falsely making them look bad

But anyways if your thinking of buying the product you can't go wrong :)

One Color Does It All - If You Don't Spill It

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

micabella is pricey, but good

from New Albany, IN

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

You will pay for this product, make no mistake. But because it only has a few ingredients, it is safe on sensitive skin. I work for a dermatologist and we test for skin allergies all the time. This is one of the products I use without having any adverse side effects because there are no "extras" to gunk it up and make your skin hate you. Plus, the coverage is great and lasts all day.

micabella its better than other expensive brands

from Corona, NY

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

love the way it look on my skin... i have a tan color and i like too wear a pink color  but never found a perfect  pink until i was introduce to micabellla, it not a plain pink like others so thats why i like  micabella color have s different aspect that makes this brand better than pther

Micabella Makeup is AWESOME!

from Fort Washington, MD

Hello Ladies,

I have to say that this makeup is really GOOD to ME! I have acne prone skin and this makeup provides the coverage that I need. I found this makeup in the Mall by Virginia Beach. Once the lady put the makeup on my face it, that was IT for me! I brought the kit and have been using it ever since. I have been using this makeup for about 2-3years now. Yes, its expensive but I have found a cheaper way to get more for my money, EBAY!!! There is a store that sells everything Micabella sells for wayyy less!! The name of the store is Aviva. I have to say the eyeshadow selection is on point. The colors bring out my eyes!

Every makeup brand isn't for everybody. So if it didn't work for you that's cool. It worked for me!!!!!!

MicaBella, Only if you don't want red, itchy, irritated eye lids

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

I have read the other reviews and I hate to say it but I was kindof glad to see that I wasn't the only one having irritating problems with this product. I too was suckered into the free demo at the mall and given all the same promises of "a guarantee on the product". After wearing the face powder and eyeshadow's for 2 weeks or so I began to notice that by the end of the day most of it had been absorbed into my skin and my eyelids were becoming very red and itchy. I assumed it was something else and continued to use the product, after 2 or 3 more days I couldn't stand it any longer and had to wipe if off. This product definatley has something in it that is very irritating to your skin and I would not recommend any one with sensitive skin tp use this product.

MicaBella is a big Scam - DO NOT BUY

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

Micabella eyeshadow is beautifully sheer and stunning

from Schaumburg, IL

Comments about MicaBella Face Makeup - All Products:

I tried the MicaBella eyeshadows for the first time yesterday and am impressed with their versatility.  At first glance the shadows are a bit sparkly but as demonstrated to me at the mall, with blending,they become more matte.   I bought two colors, a light pink and a silvery brown.  I have received a number of compliments today on how awake my eyes look.  I will probably go back for an additional shade or two.  I don't find that they spill at all. There are three holes in the container that allow only a little bit of the product to come out at a time. This is much better than a leading brand of mineral makeup whose shadows have no protective covering and do spill quite easily.