4.1
Other Skin Care Systems:
Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care

Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care

4.1

I love, Love, LOVE Mary Kay TimeWise skin care!

All my life I have been complimented on my skin and have always been a soap and water girl.  Now that I am over 40 (43, to be exact), I've been noticing many changes in my skin and that it is looking--and feeling--older.  Lines were becoming more prominent and my skin felt dry and like it might crack sometimes.  The colour was dull, too.

For the last week, I have been using the Mary Kay TimeWise skin care--3+1 cleanser and moisturizer twice per day plus the microdermabrasion set twice per week (I chose Monday and Thursday)--and I was amazed how incredibly soft my skin became.   I noticed a difference in one day.  Seriously, ONE DAY.  I can't tell you how many times I have met up with friends or family with my first line being, "Feel my skin!  Can you believe how soft it is?!!".

The products are very easy to use, gentle, lightweight and non-greasy.  The ones that I have used are scent-free.  This is extremely important to me as I am allergic to and suffer from migraines when exposed to perfumes or scented things.

The cost seemed comparable to other skin care lines.  I feel that Mary Kay offers good value for money.   Only a very small amount is needed on each day and I foresee the products lasting for three months or more.

The healthy colour of my youthful years has returned to my skin and it looks and feels so much better.  I can't stop touching it.  Improved results in ONE WEEK!  I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to recommend the Mary Kay TimeWise products.

This system made my facial pores get big instead of small

I really loved my Mary Kay rep. and she's the reason I tried the TimeWise System. Ihave actually tried it twice. My consultant is so convincing that she made me believe it could help me twice. I bought the whole system both times and both times I quit when my skin felt cakey because the creams didn't absorb into my skin and my pores were getting bigger instead of smaller. The first time I tried the system for dry skin and the second time I tried the system for normal skin. The product didn't make me look any younger. I actually felt like I looked more hagarred. It says it's oil free but I always felt oily when using it. I used it until it was gone both times so I know it wasn't just a transition phase. It's not something I will spend my money on again.

Timewise is Amazing

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

I recently began usng the TimeWise cleanser and moisturizer, and honestly, they're much better than ANYTHING I have ever before used.

The moisturizer is soft, doesn't leave my face feeling oily or with residue, and absorbs into my skin quickly.

The cleanser is also just as amazing. It cleanses dirt from my face that I didn't even know was there, leaving my skin feeling fresh and pure. It doesn't leave any residue, nor does my face feel dry.

The Timewise line of products is designed to help fight the signs of aging, and it does that well. I see less noticeable fine lines on my skin, and my skin is brighter and just feels better.

The day solution and night solution are equally great. The two products are designed to penetrate deep into the skin and help provide a more healthy, natural looking complex.

The TimeWise products do cost a little bit more than traditional products, but a lot less than some. Sometimes it takes spending more to get results, and you certainly get those with the products in this kit.

I love it and would recommend anyone who wants their skin to look and feel better to use it as well.

great for preventative to light age-fighting

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

This is what I use for my skin care. I like it a lot, even though it's not perfect. It really is great for helping to soften and undo light signs of aging, but it won't take care of deep lines or wrinkles.

If you use this twice a day religiously, you will see great results after a few months, but if you're haphazard about it you won't see many results. If you're not going to use everything twice a day, you're better off saving your money on a different skin care line.

In the summer I find this line to be a little too much for me. When it's warmer out I feel like it makes my skin a little on the oily side, but the rest of the year, I love it. I've seen a lot of improvement in my skin-tone, the texture of my skin, and the youthfulness of it. At this point I use Timewise more as a preventative measure, so I honestly can't tell you how well it will deal with moderate aging, but from what I have experienced I think it would be great for moderate aging.

I will continue to use this product as my main skin care line!

I only recommend the cleanser. Sorry Mary Kay.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

These products should not be bought in the set. Simple because they don't all work well. The 3 in 1 cleanser I find amazing. It cleans me face very well with out being to harsh or drying out my skin. The day cream with spf is simply gentle sunscreen, and is way over priced. The moisturizer is too thick for me but may be helpful for a different skin type. The night cream has not seemed to help with my first signs of aging and when I wake up I still have a film on my face. Therefore I don't believe that many of the ingredients are being absorbed. I hope this helped.

Anti aging products really ???

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

Top pick for honest anti-aging products is the Timewise line by Mary Kay.These cleansers.serums.spfs.mosturizers are totally aewsome!! You can clearly see instant changes in your face within the first couple of days.THE BEST FOR YOUR BUCK!

Wow! Talk about easy, effective skin care

from New Castle, PA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

Anyone wanting an effective, easy skin care system must give it a try!!  These are the only products that have kept my skin balanced and clear.  I love the anti-aging effects too!!  I'm fighting the 40's tooth and nail to keep the wrinkles and lines off my face!

The best skin care products on the market!

from Caldwell, AR

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

I have tried everything out there and my face has never felt better.  It leaves your face feeling fresh, clean, and soft.  It firms, moisturizes, cleans, and exfoliates your skin.  I used to hate cleaning my face and now I clean it every morning and night, because it feels so good.  It isn't that expensive, and it does last a long time.  I was told about 2 to 3 months, but mine lasted closer to 6 months.  Not bad at all.  I will never change my cleansing line.

My skin was transformed

from Smithville, MO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

When I started using these products, my skin was transformed.  No more blemishes, no more breakouts.  I have constant glowing skin.  Friends even started to notice my skin was so clear, clean, and less fine lines.  I love it so much I started selling it.  I will never use another product.  It might seem it costs more, but break it down into how long is lasts, and your not spending so much at all.  A little bit goes a long way!

Best skin care regimen ever.

from Sugarloaf, CA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

I've suffered with breakout-prone skin since my early 20's, and my first pregnancy. I've tried all kinds of skin care systems. I even tried proactiv solution. it provided no solution to my problem. Mary Kay to the rescue! i can't tell you how glad i am i went to that skin care class. within 2 weeks, my skin cleared up. all my tiny lines faded away. i didn't notice they were there, until they were gone. i've since expanded my Mary Kay collection, and am now a devotee. I couldn't be happier. i use the normal to dry miracle set with the oil free hydrating gel (purple jar) and twice weekly microdermabraision. no breakouts in over a year. i also use MK color cosmetics. my routine takes less time and i look fabulous. it used to look like i was wearing a mask when i'd wear makeup. now i look naturally radiant. i tell everyone i know that MK changed my life! I love myself a lot more now than i ever did, because i uncovered the real me.

High quality- low price

from Reading, PA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

I have been using the MaryKay Miracle set for three years now.   I love that the set fells expensive but it is not.   Depending on how much you want in your set varies the price.  For instance, you can get just cleanser, moisturizer and foundation.  Or you can add day and night serum.   You can also buy sets with a microdermabrasion kit and eye and wrinkle products.   There is a set for everyone.   The other thing that is nice about the Miracle Set is that you have a set for Normal to Dry ski types and a set for Combo to Oily Skin.   You can get exactly what you want at a price you can afford.   Another great thing about all Mary Kay products is that they have a satisfaction gaurantee.  If I am not happy with something, my consultant will always return or exchange things for me happily.   I never feel stuck with something I don't like.   I have sensitive skin and the products from the Miracle Set do not bother me.   I can't use something that is harsh on my skin or has an overwhelming fragrance.

Bottom line:   This is the perfect skin care if you have sensitive skin, have to stick to a budget and want something that doesn't fell cheap on your skin.

SUPER! Non-oily, no residue, no reaction

from Dagus Mines, PA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care:

Even with other 'sensitive' facial lotions out there, I would still react with red blotches on my face and the texture became rough. I have nothing bad to say about Timewise Moisturizer! It absorbs immediately into my skin, smells good, and has a refreshing feel! :)