4.1

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Macys.com IS magical!

I am a Macys fan and have been using Macys.com since a long time now and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the online experience that I've had with them. Hence the 10 point rating! The website has a HUGE selection of apparel, cosmetics, electronics, accessories and many other items which have been nicely categorized under various tabs like men, women, beauty, kids and others. This makes it really easy to browse through a particular category and shop conveniently for your product. The clothes are true to size and I have never had any kind of issues with my orders. Once I place an order, I am able to track my order by checking on its status which is great as I know where my package is exactly. I have also used Macys.com for giving a gift to a friend's wedding registry. It was very convenient for me. Shopping on Macys.com has always been an enjoyable experience for me and I do feel magical whenever I shop with them!

Poor telephone support

I live 50 miles away from Macy's store. I called their local number to find information about their return policy before I took the long drive to their store. The telephone was answered by a robot. After punching in my phone number and punching more numbers, I got a real person on the phone. However, the person on the other end was in another state. She couldn't give me any information. She told me to ask a salesperson when I got to the store.
Isn't a local number supposed to be answered by a local person? Wouldn't it be nice if live people answered the telephone instead of having to listen to recorded messages and punch a bunch of buttons after that? Wouldn't it be nice to get information when you need it?

i have had a issue with online order

from southgate mi

Comments about Macys.com:

i ordered 3 items of makeup the price was about 88$ i used a pre paid debit card i took the money off imediately i never recieved a item later my account even said previously purchased items but after emails and phone calls no help was ever recived ill never order from them online again only at the store wich is always great so macys prime example of why your stores are closing service sucks

Slow Navigating Website but Fast Delivery

from Va

Comments about Macys.com:

Ive often browsed Macys.com for items in store but had never actually made a purchase until a month ago. Macy's.com had a great price on beauty products I use and the price was the lowest I've ever seen anywhere so I decided I'd place an order. The ordering process took me awhile, I have placed hundreds of orders online before so I feel like I know how to checkout of a store online. On Macy's online store I had trouble because the item I was buying come with a "free gift" which I was thrilled about but this free gift slowed down my checkout process because the "free gift" was no longer available so I had to go back and delete the gift and I felt like I was lead around in circles when I tried adding more than one item to my cart. I must add that I used my smartphone to place my order, and knew if I had had access to my computer at the time, the process probably would've went smoother. I had no problems browsing Macy's website to look around at prices, but when it came time to place an order it wasn't as easy as other websites I've placed orders with. The shipping was free with my purchase so I expected to wait awhile for my item to arrive in the mail but surprisingly my order arrived promptly within 4 days of placing my order. I was very pleased with my shipment, the ease of browsing Macy's.com website but when it come to placing an order on my mobile device I was slowed down with their checkout process, it could be simplified somehow.

watch your statement

from inhdiana

Comments about Macys.com:

store is ok ,When they post promotions make sure it comes off your bill otherwise you have to dispute it with someone from some other country

Will never purchase anything from Macy's again

from Little Rock AR

Comments about Macys.com:

This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and am not going to waist my time listing EVERYTHING that has went wrong.

Do not apply for Macy's Card

from Madison, WI

Comments about Macys.com:

I had a Macy's Card and set up a automatic payment, however, three months later, I received a large bill and they said the auto payment did not work. They never notice me about this.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Never ever shopping here

from New Haven CT

Comments about Macys.com:

Worst customer service Ive ever encountered. Obvious that they send your phone call over seas. I can find everything they sell at other stores. Dont get a suit from these guys unless you mind waiting 3+ weeks. Better off going to mens fashion warehouse. They will not be getting another dime from me.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

BAD customer service and worst billing support

from florida

Comments about Macys.com:

no proper response to the customer billing questions and some junk lady just repeatly telling the same information without understanding the issue due to which I need to pay extra 10$ end of the day..

Fantastic international service

from New Zealand

Comments about Macys.com:

I shopped at Macys during a trip to the US an was impressed with the clothing and the service. I needed more women's sized corporate clothes and could not find what I wanted at home so tried Macys International site. My purchases arrived within 7 days and they fit beautifully. The returns information was clear (if I needed it) and the sale process were a big bonus. I'm a convert!!

easy to use

from IN

Comments about Macys.com:

Macys.com is a very easy to use website. When you first enter the website, bu sure to look for coupon codes, specials sales and offers and clearance. This site usually has great sales such as $10 off $25 or 25% off all clearance prices. One feature I really like is being able to return items free, almost all items purchased on macys.com can be returned free by printing a return shipping label. The website is very easy to use, general tabs across the top, including a tab to shop by brand, each offering a drop down window to further narrow down your products. There is also a large search bar across the top where you can enter whatever you are looking for. Placing your order is easy, you can ship to your home, or to your nearest store. Macys.com offers products for your entire family as well as home, all from the convenience of your home!

Poor telephone support