Macys.com

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Macys.com IS magical!

I am a Macys fan and have been using Macys.com since a long time now and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the online experience that I've had with them. Hence the 10 point rating! The website has a HUGE selection of apparel, cosmetics, electronics, accessories and many other items which have been nicely categorized under various tabs like men, women, beauty, kids and others. This makes it really easy to browse through a particular category and shop conveniently for your product. The clothes are true to size and I have never had any kind of issues with my orders. Once I place an order, I am able to track my order by checking on its status which is great as I know where my package is exactly. I have also used Macys.com for giving a gift to a friend's wedding registry. It was very convenient for me. Shopping on Macys.com has always been an enjoyable experience for me and I do feel magical whenever I shop with them!

Poor telephone support

I live 50 miles away from Macy's store. I called their local number to find information about their return policy before I took the long drive to their store. The telephone was answered by a robot. After punching in my phone number and punching more numbers, I got a real person on the phone. However, the person on the other end was in another state. She couldn't give me any information. She told me to ask a salesperson when I got to the store.
Isn't a local number supposed to be answered by a local person? Wouldn't it be nice if live people answered the telephone instead of having to listen to recorded messages and punch a bunch of buttons after that? Wouldn't it be nice to get information when you need it?

Pretty cool

from tx

Comments about Macys.com:

I like the selections they have as far as sizes. They are the only store (locally) that carries an amazing size selection.Which is great because no many stores carries every size in every design.
They do have some great styles and it's a affordable price. But, they also have some styles that remind me of my grandmother. Not many styles in my local Macy's for young people. But if you go online you'll find an amazing selection of younger styles and trends.
There's always a nice pleasant staff in every Macy's I have visited. It's always easy to find what you're looking for. Online they break everything down in several categories and if you're in store activewear is in one area, certain designed shirts are in one area...in other words even their stores are in categories.
You can typically find a great sale. They already have great prices, but they frequently have sales to save you extra money. Plus there's numerous coupons that you can use at Macy's online and in store.
I would definately reccomend this store to anyone. I love the quality of their clothing, their sales, and the set up of their stores and their websites. Don't forget to get yourself a rewards card!

I would shop here again

from tx

Comments about Macys.com:

I was shopping at every clothing store I could think of looking for a decent outfit for my grandfather's funeral. The problem I had with the other big brand clothing stores was the quality and the fit of their clothing. I do not want skin tight clothing, transparent tops, short skirts, or something that is going to fall apart after one wash. And I found exactly what I was looking for at Macy's. I stumbled upon one of their big sales by accident. I ended up getting more than one outfit. They have a huge selection from athletic, plus size, juniors, and so many styles. I ended up getting to outfits from there and my items were up to 80% off!!! Who doesn't like a good sale? The store was very easy to navigate through and many different sizes for each product. Very friendly staff and big dressing rooms. I hate trying to change in a small space and really no room to put the clothes you've just tried on. I would recommend anyone to check this store out. I just a little over a hundred dollars for two outfits, that's pretty cheap. I can't wait to go back and hopefully I can find another sale that is as good as the one I stumbled on.

Prefer shopping in store

from Michigan

Comments about Macys.com:

I love shopping at Macys, mostly because they have such quality items for such reasonable prices. In addition to that, the selection of items covers a wide variety - you can get anything from home goods to clothing. I personally prefer shopping in a Macys store compared to shopping online at Macys.com, but their website is fairly easy to manage and overall it is well organized. Everything I have ordered from Macys has come in great condition within a standard waiting time, so I have not had to deal with customer service but in store, all of the workers I have interacted with have been very friendly and helpful and have always tried to find me coupons to save money. Overall, I do highly recommend Macys to people who are looking for higher end products for a reasonable price.

Macy's is not on my shopping list!

from North Carolina

Comments about Macys.com:

I've never shopped in Macy's - the store is simply not appealing - I just walk through sometimes when I am "mall walking" I just tried to call a department (supposedly open at 7am this morning) the telephone system itself is awkward - constantly having to pick a number - waaaay too involved. Of course nobody answered in the men's department, someone who spoke poor English tried another number - nobody there either. Why would I want to go to the store? Oh for the days of my youth, small stores, friendly owners and salespeople. Bigger ain't better!

Terrible

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Macys.com:

They are by far the worst on line service in the industry. I do not even know why I keep ordering from them, they are completely incapable of getting an order right. I am still waiting(after 3 phone calls) for a manger to call me back.

i have had a issue with online order

from southgate mi

Comments about Macys.com:

i ordered 3 items of makeup the price was about 88$ i used a pre paid debit card i took the money off imediately i never recieved a item later my account even said previously purchased items but after emails and phone calls no help was ever recived ill never order from them online again only at the store wich is always great so macys prime example of why your stores are closing service sucks

Slow Navigating Website but Fast Delivery

from Virginia

Comments about Macys.com:

Ive often browsed Macys.com for items in store but had never actually made a purchase until a month ago. Macy's.com had a great price on beauty products I use and the price was the lowest I've ever seen anywhere so I decided I'd place an order. The ordering process took me awhile, I have placed hundreds of orders online before so I feel like I know how to checkout of a store online. On Macy's online store I had trouble because the item I was buying come with a "free gift" which I was thrilled about but this free gift slowed down my checkout process because the "free gift" was no longer available so I had to go back and delete the gift and I felt like I was lead around in circles when I tried adding more than one item to my cart. I must add that I used my smartphone to place my order, and knew if I had had access to my computer at the time, the process probably would've went smoother. I had no problems browsing Macy's website to look around at prices, but when it came time to place an order it wasn't as easy as other websites I've placed orders with. The shipping was free with my purchase so I expected to wait awhile for my item to arrive in the mail but surprisingly my order arrived promptly within 4 days of placing my order. I was very pleased with my shipment, the ease of browsing Macy's.com website but when it come to placing an order on my mobile device I was slowed down with their checkout process, it could be simplified somehow.

watch your statement

from inhdiana

Comments about Macys.com:

store is ok ,When they post promotions make sure it comes off your bill otherwise you have to dispute it with someone from some other country

Will never purchase anything from Macy's again

from Little Rock AR

Comments about Macys.com:

This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and am not going to waist my time listing EVERYTHING that has went wrong.

Do not apply for Macy's Card

from Madison, WI

Comments about Macys.com:

I had a Macy's Card and set up a automatic payment, however, three months later, I received a large bill and they said the auto payment did not work. They never notice me about this.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand