Other E-commerce Websites:

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Fast service!

I used HomeDepot.com recently to place an order for some door and window accessories and some wood planks and I was very happy with my order. Their service was surprisingly fast and I was quite impressed as this was my first online order on HomeDepot.com. It was very easy for me to browse on their website and find what I was looking for. They had a nice collection of the items that I wanted and the checkout process was easy too. I was also able to select many products and compare them which helped me in making my selection. I'd also like to point out that they have a live chat option on their website which I used while placing my order. Since it was my first time placing an order on HomeDepot.com, I had some questions about my order. The customer service was extremely helpful and helped me with my order, no long phone calls, which is great! They also have many other products available online like kitchen appliances, heating & cooling items, decor, building materials, bath & faucets etc. I will be buying more items from HomeDepot.com in the future.

Waited a long time today or When did they hire the Keystone Kops

Used the site last night 8/24/2014 and the website did work flawlessly overall. very easy to navigate, big product selection, checkout was quick, payment was accepted. All I had to do was pick it up at the store and then the problems began. My order wasn't picked and had to wait for over an hour for 4 plastic storage containers and a roll of bubblewrap. Turns out the website never transferered my instore pickup order to the store. Outside of a very pleasant person at customer service who was the pnly redeeming feature, it was a huge cluster****. She repeatedly called a manager who was a noshow, couldn't find anyone to pick the order off the shelfs -- heck I walked to the aisle where everything was clearly visible and back to the front several times and still no one appeared. I had an elderly parent who wanted several small dowels cut down to size on their saw and she was sent to multiple departments by 4 different people. She went fromthe wood to hardward to tool rental for godsakes on their instructions all with the basic reply of I can't do that ... Just a complete disappointment overall on the follow up of the order process, if this hadn't happened I would give it a higher overall score because of the simpliciy of the website.

very easy to use and navigate

Product Selection
able to find what I wanted right away.

Product Pricing
pricing was competeitive but later in day I found some items 30% lower on a club store down the street

Customer Service
only redeeming feature was a young woman behind the customer service desk otherwise I haven't seen this many clowns since the circus was in town and the ringmaster (the store manager) was nowhere to be found even though he was contacted and responded to the CSR who was in front of me talking to him -- yes it was a negative experience

Shipping and Returns
order was meant to be picked up in the store, the store never received the order and took forever -- an hour to pull five items in total

Store pick-up

from Bethesda, MD 20817

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

I purchased a gas grill on-line today as well as a cover for the grill. To receive the discounted price for the cover, I had to pick it up today which I did. I had the order number with me which I gave to the customer service representative, Karim. The store manager came in as we completed the order and I commented that Karim was an excellent employee. I tried to access a survey on-line to comment, but was unable to access the survey page because it asked for my password which was not on the receipt I received since I paid for the order on-line. (I also did the survey for the agent who helped me on-line). The manager I met was Orrin Burkett who was also very helpful. I would rate them both 5 star and hope they receive credit for their service.

I will never order off of homedepot.com again

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

I ordered two wall air conditioners. When they arrived, they were both cracked and dented. Now I have to order new ones which I'm only going to get 10% off and be home so a delivery service can pick up the damaged ones.

Avoid placing door orders at HomeDepot

from Belmont, MA

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

Recently I have placed order for two doors by Jeld-Wen and was informed by HomeDepot windows and doors department that doors would arrive in less than 4 weeks. It has been more than 8 weeks since I have placed an order and my order is yet to arrive. Not too long ago I have received one part of the ordered door which came factory unfinished and not what I have ordered. Once I received improper part of door, I tried to follow-up directly with Watertown, MA assistant manger Paul Silva, I have received no help and was informed that regardless of delivery time, at one point I should receive doors that I have previously ordered and money that i have invested in my purchase would not be refunded to me irrespective of time line since this is a special order item. Please beware in ordering expensive items for HomeDepot as most of their workers are untrained to handling complicated orders. Also, their customer support 800 number have horrible customer service since no one is willing to undertake responsibility for such a mess.

Installation

from Portlandhardy, OR

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

Donot use Home Depot installation services, it is the worst, too many order received and not enough contractors. Job was rush not professionally complete, repair will take more than 6 months or longer. Service manager was no help and never around. Would have choose less than one star if there was the option..

Garden

from Lake City, Fl

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

I can't judge the entire company by one employee but the cashier supervisor in the Garden Center needs training on professionalism. She was extremely awful to our cashier. I was embarrassed to be there 11/9/15 6:40

HOME DEPOT.COM MEETS YOUR NEED

from Manteca, CA

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

On various occasions I have vistied and used Home depot.com. I used it not only to get ideas but to price compare. On my most recent visit I was getting ideas on natural stone tiles, marbles, and granite. Home Depot.com offered many varieties and price ranges. As well there were how to tutorials on the basics of tile. The site offered suggestions on tools and equiptment needed as well as information about different materials used for different applications. Best options and customer reviews were also available on the site.
Site navigation could improve some, but you can usually get to where you want to go within a few clicks.
I also like the store specific information for on hand amounts and inventories available. It will allow you to know if you should go visit that store to see in person as well as if something will be a special order.
As far as home improvement sites go I like it. It has variey and useful information.

Messy and not knowledgeable

from Kennesaw GA

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

Have been shopping around washers and dryers, went in to buy exactly what i wanted and not only was the entire area a MESS like they just had a kids party on the washing machines, wrappers water bottles, snacks everywhere, but there was NO one there to help me for over 10 minutes, while a few store associates walked by and did not say anything. The guy who said he worked in that department couldnt answer simple questions for me.

I did not buy here

Worst experience ever!

from Plover, WI

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

On Feb. 20 we ordered 4 GE appliances in the store. We were given a delivery date of May 18. We booked contractors, plumber and electrician around that date, cleared out the kitchen of the old appliances. May 18th came and no appliances, we called and were told the order was being help up because the microwave was back ordered. We were told if we cancelled the microwave we could have the order by May 22nd. May 22nd came and once again we had to call to see where our appliances were...our order had been cancelled??? Not by us, but no one knows who cancelled the order. Now we are given a date of June 11. Horrible service from all aspects of Home Depot, the store, the appliance hot line, customer care in Atlanta...all bad.

Home run at home depot

from New York, NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

I LOVE this store. They have everything anyone could need for the home from paint, to furniture, to lamps, to materials to upgrade your home or build something from scratch. I live in NYC and I still am obsessed with this store. The website is incredibly easy to navigate and people at the store are very friendly and helpful. Some things that makes them super special: 1)They will beat any competitors price by 10% 2)90 days to return most items 3) free return shipping 4) They will cut wood and tiles in the store for you 5) There is an order online pick up in store option 6)They have tools and truck rental (those of us in small city apartments cannot buy too many tools and keep them lying around) 7)The website has a quick tips video center

very helpful employees

from Manheim, PA

Comments about Home Depot HomeDepot.com:

Ive had good experiences with Home depot, I have bought a washer a refrigerator, and a dishwasher there. We also had our spouting done outside by home depot. They calle d first to make sure we were home , then gave us a window of time in which they were to arrive. When the day came they were on time. When they arrived at the house they adressed us with there names and where they were from, The workers were very perfessional. The cleaned up the area where they had made a mess.

Employees are right there when you enter the store to help direct you where they need to go

Customer Service