Other Clothings:
Home and Garden Websites, Appliance Websites
Home Depot
HomeDepot.com

They'll Have Every Lawn & Garden Thing You'll Ever Need

I have shopped at this store many times, I've also shopped on their website. I love the options they have to make your shopping experience very convenient for you. You can easily get everything online too. If you buy a item online that is too big for UPS or USPS then they'll deliver it too your door. Every Time I have ordered big items the truck drop off is free, many other websites charge you $100 for that service. They have everything from pressure washers, building materials, patio furniture, cabinets, and appliances. It's a one-stop shop for any outdoor or home improvement that you may need. Everything I have bought from Home Depot the products are very high quality. If you have any project coming up then this is the place to shop at. If you can't be in the store then go online. They are very affordable and will have everything that you need. If you shop in-store they'll help you get all of your stuff to your car. Did I mention they also rent tools? If you need a back-hoe or a stump grinder, basically all big equipment you can rent it from Home Depot. That's a wonderful service to have.

tx

Store pick-up

I purchased a gas grill on-line today as well as a cover for the grill. To receive the discounted price for the cover, I had to pick it up today which I did. I had the order number with me which I gave to the customer service representative, Karim. The store manager came in as we completed the order and I commented that Karim was an excellent employee. I tried to access a survey on-line to comment, but was unable to access the survey page because it asked for my password which was not on the receipt I received since I paid for the order on-line. (I also did the survey for the agent who helped me on-line). The manager I met was Orrin Burkett who was also very helpful. I would rate them both 5 star and hope they receive credit for their service.

Bethesda, MD 20817

true

I will never order off of homedepot.com again

I ordered two wall air conditioners. When they arrived, they were both cracked and dented. Now I have to order new ones which I'm only going to get 10% off and be home so a delivery service can pick up the damaged ones.

Long Island, NY

false

Avoid placing door orders at HomeDepot

Recently I have placed order for two doors by Jeld-Wen and was informed by HomeDepot windows and doors department that doors would arrive in less than 4 weeks. It has been more than 8 weeks since I have placed an order and my order is yet to arrive. Not too long ago I have received one part of the ordered door which came factory unfinished and not what I have ordered. Once I received improper part of door, I tried to follow-up directly with Watertown, MA assistant manger Paul Silva, I have received no help and was informed that regardless of delivery time, at one point I should receive doors that I have previously ordered and money that i have invested in my purchase would not be refunded to me irrespective of time line since this is a special order item. Please beware in ordering expensive items for HomeDepot as most of their workers are untrained to handling complicated orders. Also, their customer support 800 number have horrible customer service since no one is willing to undertake responsibility for such a mess.

Belmont, MA

Installation

Donot use Home Depot installation services, it is the worst, too many order received and not enough contractors. Job was rush not professionally complete, repair will take more than 6 months or longer. Service manager was no help and never around. Would have choose less than one star if there was the option..

Portlandhardy, OR

Garden

I can't judge the entire company by one employee but the cashier supervisor in the Garden Center needs training on professionalism. She was extremely awful to our cashier. I was embarrassed to be there 11/9/15 6:40

Lake City, Fl

HOME DEPOT.COM MEETS YOUR NEED

On various occasions I have vistied and used Home depot.com. I used it not only to get ideas but to price compare. On my most recent visit I was getting ideas on natural stone tiles, marbles, and granite. Home Depot.com offered many varieties and price ranges. As well there were how to tutorials on the basics of tile. The site offered suggestions on tools and equiptment needed as well as information about different materials used for different applications. Best options and customer reviews were also available on the site. Site navigation could improve some, but you can usually get to where you want to go within a few clicks. I also like the store specific information for on hand amounts and inventories available. It will allow you to know if you should go visit that store to see in person as well as if something will be a special order. As far as home improvement sites go I like it. It has variey and useful information.

Manteca, CA

Messy and not knowledgeable

Have been shopping around washers and dryers, went in to buy exactly what i wanted and not only was the entire area a MESS like they just had a kids party on the washing machines, wrappers water bottles, snacks everywhere, but there was NO one there to help me for over 10 minutes, while a few store associates walked by and did not say anything. The guy who said he worked in that department couldnt answer simple questions for me. I did not buy here

Kennesaw GA

Worst experience ever!

On Feb. 20 we ordered 4 GE appliances in the store. We were given a delivery date of May 18. We booked contractors, plumber and electrician around that date, cleared out the kitchen of the old appliances. May 18th came and no appliances, we called and were told the order was being help up because the microwave was back ordered. We were told if we cancelled the microwave we could have the order by May 22nd. May 22nd came and once again we had to call to see where our appliances were...our order had been cancelled??? Not by us, but no one knows who cancelled the order. Now we are given a date of June 11. Horrible service from all aspects of Home Depot, the store, the appliance hot line, customer care in Atlanta...all bad.

Plover, WI

Home run at home depot

I LOVE this store. They have everything anyone could need for the home from paint, to furniture, to lamps, to materials to upgrade your home or build something from scratch. I live in NYC and I still am obsessed with this store. The website is incredibly easy to navigate and people at the store are very friendly and helpful. Some things that makes them super special: 1)They will beat any competitors price by 10% 2)90 days to return most items 3) free return shipping 4) They will cut wood and tiles in the store for you 5) There is an order online pick up in store option 6)They have tools and truck rental (those of us in small city apartments cannot buy too many tools and keep them lying around) 7)The website has a quick tips video center

null