Other Espresso Machines:
Mr. Coffee
MR. COFFEE? Steam Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Grey

MR. COFFEE? Steam Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Grey

I enjoyed this machine while I had it.

from West Virginia

Comments about MR. COFFEE? Steam Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Grey:

I enjoyed my Mr. Coffee while I had it. Unfortunately my cats knocked it off my counter but while I had it, I was a fan. The machine does brew a little bit too weak for me usually so I ofset this with extra strength coffee and using a little less water than suggested. It brews quickly but not so quick that the flavor is lost. It also brews smoothly. I had never had any issues with the brew or taste other than it being weak on occasion.

Brew Performance
The brew was fairly quick with this but it didnt alter the quality of the espressos I was making. The water to coffee ratio wasn't to my liking but I could always add extra coffee or less water.

It's easy to clean, however, the parts do not all come off or open so you have to take more tedious care with a cloth to clean the machine.

This machine is very easy to use. It's simple enough that most espresso drinkers could use it.

I like the design but I wish it could of held a taller cup.

Unfortunately my cats knocked my espresso machine off of my counter top after I had had it several months. The machine cracked on the back portion and the brew spout spat water around everywhere except my cup. I had to get a different machine. It didn't hold up to the short three feet fall but otherwise it was a good machine.

• Brew Performance:

Quick lattes at home

Comments about MR. COFFEE? Steam Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Grey:

I have had this machine for two or three years, and I haven't had any trouble with it.

Brew Performance
I am not an espresso connoisseur, but this works fine for me at home.

It is easy enough to clean. Just be sure to descale it regularly if you have hard water.

I have had this for two or three years, and it still works well.

• Brew Performance: