Other Espresso Machines:
C120-US-RE-NE, 120-US-BK-NE, D120-US-SI-NE1
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120

Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120

Nice coffee

Hi hello hello from the app and you are a great game and use app for a game that is a game great app with the game best app app I've played seen this on game and it has doesn't work with the game app and the app is great and is the great way if you can have a game or you play the same use app with for a long while game play is game fun play it doesn't work great game play and great app with the app and the game play game with great game and it doesn't have the app for me and it is a game that is a great app and great game play it doesn't have the game to be great app for a great app and it is a good app for the app and the game is a game play game that doesn't have to play with the game and play the app for the app to be able play game and play game that you play game play with the game and it is a game play with the game app for a great game play it is great game and play the game and play game play it is a game app and great game play game and play it doesn't have to play with the game play it is a game that is great game and great game app for a game that is great game and play it doesn't work with a game.

Too much work.

I got this as a gift when it was my birthday, a friend of mine knew that I loved espresso and coffee and wanted to get me something to where I could make it at home. I was so excited to use this and make my own stuff, but then I got it all together and realized exactly how complicated this little machine was. This thing is kind of a pain, it does not work right for me ever, it is hard to use and something is always leaking out of it somewhere. It is also really difficult to be able to clean this, all of the little pieces make it hard to get everything really clean and coffee grounds seem to get all over it. I do not like how this is designed, it makes it too hard to make the espresso and have it taste the way that you want, it just comes out kind of bland no matter what I do. I have decided it is so much easy to just run to the store and buy one that is already made then to try to fiddle with this and hope that it is going to work out the way that I want it to.

I'm in love with my coffee maker

from Lake grove New york

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Taste
  • Quick Brewing
  • Quiet

• Anytime

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I absolutely love this machine!!! It makes the best coffee I have ever had in my life. I just love the crema that forms on top of the coffee. All of the coffee flavors are delicious and there ar many varieties to choose from.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Nice coffee

from Libya

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Water Container

Cons

• Small Water Container

• Formal Dinners

Too much work.

from Elko, Nevada

Good Espresso machine

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

Very nice and simple to operate machine with excellent espresso quality

Brew Performance
    Very good and consistent espresso each and every time, we use this machine daily and have enjoyed different flavors and intensity of coffee

Very easy to clean as there is no mess, we just empty the container from the pods and rinse it and there is nothing else needed

t is as easy as 1-2-3, push the button to warm up the water, drop in the pod and push the button to the size of coffee desired and that is it

very chic and looks great in our kitchen

great quality and workmanship and it should last a very long time

I love my Nepresso

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I'm sure like everyone else I saw the Nepresso commercial, and knew I had to have it. So I went out and bought one and I haven't had any regrets since. The Nepresso is so easy to use, and makes the perfect strong cup of espresso that I long for every morning. I love that you can use any type of coffee and flavor you want to customize your own espresso. It's so much better then going to Starbucks. It's like you're your own barista in your own home. The only downside to a Nespresso is that it's very expensive but I believe it's completely worth the price, and in the long run if you drink a lot of coffee it will end up paying for itself. I would definitely recommend it.

Brew Performance
    The Nespresso makes the perfect cup of espresso every time I use it. It comes out strong just the way I like it. I never feel the need to go out for coffee anymore when I can make the perfect cup at home.

It only takes a couple minutes to clean, and it's super easy! All of the parts of the machine come apart so you can rinse them clean and then put them back together.

It's just as easy to use as a regular coffee machine. It was even easy when I used it for the first time. You don't even need to read the directions, it's pretty self explanatory.

I'm pretty sure it comes in a few different colors but I just have the plain black one. I love the way it looks on my countertop. It's very modern and sleek. It doesn't take up too much counter space which I love.

I've had mine for over a year. I use it everyday and I've never had any problems with it. It's a very durable and well made sturdy machine. I have no complaints. I will probably have this for many more years to come.

• Brew Performance:

Expensive, but it makes perfect coffee every time!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

This is the perfect espresso machine. I love how versatile this machine is. I can mix and match the different flavors and types of coffee. I purchased the Nespresso Espresso machine at Target. I absolutely adore espresso, and it was on sale for 30% off, so I knew I had to buy it. I do not regret it in the slightest. This machine is pricey, but it is worth every penny.

Brew Performance
    The coffee comes out strong and flavorful each and every time. This espresso machine makes the most fresh and delicious coffee I've ever tasted.

This machine is very easy to clean! It only takes about two minutes, including cleaning the milk frother. You just follow the instructions that come with the machine.

This machine takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use.

I have the black machine. It's so modern, and it matches everything in my kitchen.

I've had this machine for about four months now, so it's still rather new. I have no complaints though. It's very durable.

• Brew Performance:

Easy to use and it makes delicious coffee and steamed milk!

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

The only problem I have with this coffee machine is that the waste bucket inside the machine fills very quickly and I have experienced leaking of spill water under the coffee machine several times. Luckily it doesn't ruin the machine, it just means that you should empty the waste bucket after every third use or so.

Cleaning it is super easy, everything comes apart for easy cleaning and it is easy to assemble again.

put in the capsule and click a button, couldn't be easier!

Only downside is that it takes up a bit of space on the kitchen counter. I have a small kitchen, and the pixie nespresso machine might have been a better choice if I could live without the foamed milk, but I can't.

Have had it for over a year and works perfect still.

• Brew Performance:

High quality and easy to use.

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I have been using my Nespresso machine for about 5 months now. It is very easy to use and clean. However, my only complaint is that I have to order the Nespresso capsules online or go to Sur la Table store on Michigan Avenue. I wish that the capsules were available more places. Other than that, love my Nespresso machine!

Makes tasty espresso beverages

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I purchased one of these machines over a year ago. I am able to make tasty espresso beverages in the convenience of my own home rather than paying much more at the coffee shop. Only complaint is the pods have to be ordered online and shipped to my home.