Other Espresso Machines:

Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120

Pros

Cons

I love my Nepresso

I'm sure like everyone else I saw the Nepresso commercial, and knew I had to have it. So I went out and bought one and I haven't had any regrets since. The Nepresso is so easy to use, and makes the perfect strong cup of espresso that I long for every morning. I love that you can use any type of coffee and flavor you want to customize your own espresso. It's so much better then going to Starbucks. It's like you're your own barista in your own home. The only downside to a Nespresso is that it's very expensive but I believe it's completely worth the price, and in the long run if you drink a lot of coffee it will end up paying for itself. I would definitely recommend it.

Brew Performance
The Nespresso makes the perfect cup of espresso every time I use it. It comes out strong just the way I like it. I never feel the need to go out for coffee anymore when I can make the perfect cup at home.

It only takes a couple minutes to clean, and it's super easy! All of the parts of the machine come apart so you can rinse them clean and then put them back together.

It's just as easy to use as a regular coffee machine. It was even easy when I used it for the first time. You don't even need to read the directions, it's pretty self explanatory.

I'm pretty sure it comes in a few different colors but I just have the plain black one. I love the way it looks on my countertop. It's very modern and sleek. It doesn't take up too much counter space which I love.

I've had mine for over a year. I use it everyday and I've never had any problems with it. It's a very durable and well made sturdy machine. I have no complaints. I will probably have this for many more years to come.

Too much work.

I got this as a gift when it was my birthday, a friend of mine knew that I loved espresso and coffee and wanted to get me something to where I could make it at home. I was so excited to use this and make my own stuff, but then I got it all together and realized exactly how complicated this little machine was. This thing is kind of a pain, it does not work right for me ever, it is hard to use and something is always leaking out of it somewhere. It is also really difficult to be able to clean this, all of the little pieces make it hard to get everything really clean and coffee grounds seem to get all over it. I do not like how this is designed, it makes it too hard to make the espresso and have it taste the way that you want, it just comes out kind of bland no matter what I do. I have decided it is so much easy to just run to the store and buy one that is already made then to try to fiddle with this and hope that it is going to work out the way that I want it to.

Too much work.

from Elko, Nevada

Good Espresso machine

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

Very nice and simple to operate machine with excellent espresso quality

Brew Performance
Very good and consistent espresso each and every time, we use this machine daily and have enjoyed different flavors and intensity of coffee

Very easy to clean as there is no mess, we just empty the container from the pods and rinse it and there is nothing else needed

t is as easy as 1-2-3, push the button to warm up the water, drop in the pod and push the button to the size of coffee desired and that is it

very chic and looks great in our kitchen

great quality and workmanship and it should last a very long time

I love my Nepresso

from Stroudsburg, PA

• Brew Performance:

Expensive, but it makes perfect coffee every time!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

This is the perfect espresso machine. I love how versatile this machine is. I can mix and match the different flavors and types of coffee. I purchased the Nespresso Espresso machine at Target. I absolutely adore espresso, and it was on sale for 30% off, so I knew I had to buy it. I do not regret it in the slightest. This machine is pricey, but it is worth every penny.

Brew Performance
The coffee comes out strong and flavorful each and every time. This espresso machine makes the most fresh and delicious coffee I've ever tasted.

This machine is very easy to clean! It only takes about two minutes, including cleaning the milk frother. You just follow the instructions that come with the machine.

This machine takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use.

I have the black machine. It's so modern, and it matches everything in my kitchen.

I've had this machine for about four months now, so it's still rather new. I have no complaints though. It's very durable.

• Brew Performance:

Easy to use and it makes delicious coffee and steamed milk!

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

The only problem I have with this coffee machine is that the waste bucket inside the machine fills very quickly and I have experienced leaking of spill water under the coffee machine several times. Luckily it doesn't ruin the machine, it just means that you should empty the waste bucket after every third use or so.

Cleaning it is super easy, everything comes apart for easy cleaning and it is easy to assemble again.

put in the capsule and click a button, couldn't be easier!

Only downside is that it takes up a bit of space on the kitchen counter. I have a small kitchen, and the pixie nespresso machine might have been a better choice if I could live without the foamed milk, but I can't.

Have had it for over a year and works perfect still.

• Brew Performance:

High quality and easy to use.

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I have been using my Nespresso machine for about 5 months now. It is very easy to use and clean. However, my only complaint is that I have to order the Nespresso capsules online or go to Sur la Table store on Michigan Avenue. I wish that the capsules were available more places. Other than that, love my Nespresso machine!

Makes tasty espresso beverages

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

I purchased one of these machines over a year ago. I am able to make tasty espresso beverages in the convenience of my own home rather than paying much more at the coffee shop. Only complaint is the pods have to be ordered online and shipped to my home.

Makes a decent espresso.

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

The Nespresso Citiz and Milk Espresso machine is a very good device if you want a fast and decent quality espresso drink. This machine has a mixture of metal and plastic, but mostly plastic. Despite its lovely design it feels fragile, which is odd because it's not a cheap espresso maker. This machine makes a decent espresso, but it nothing out of this world to me. Others might say different, but I consider myself an espresso connoisseur and have tried many different espresso machines ranging in price over the years. Also, this espresso maker is slightly noisy. It's not loud, but you know when it's on. I can hear it running faintly when I'm in the next room. The milk frother performs very well and involves no skill to use. Also, the frother is very quiet. I would recommend the Nespresso Citiz and Milk Espresso Machine if you value convenience over taste. The taste isn't the best of the best, but it's just a notch below it, which is good enough for the average drinker.

• Brew Performance:

The best coffee you'll ever drink!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

Wow!! I have saved money by buying this Nespresso maker. You get a delicious and consistent cup of coffee every time. You can mix and match flavors and types of coffee. Cappuccino, Lattes, or just plain delicious Americano.

Brew Performance
Consistent and the aroma is always enticing.

Brew Performance
It is literally just filling the milk aerator and pressing a button, then pop in the capsule and press another button. I hardly purchase coffee from the cafes anymore. I know I can go home and get a fresh cup of perfectly brewed coffee every time.

You only have to clean out the aerator after every use, dry and remember not to get the bottom wet. Then press button for small cup of coffee without capsule to run clear water through the coffee maker and that's it.

You clean right after you make your cup of coffee and it's ready for the next time. It will take about 2 and half minutes to clean, including the milk frother.

It is so easy my husband makes his own coffee!!!! He won't drink coffee out at the cafes anymore.

My husband makes his own cup in the morning!!

I have the red machine and it's gorgeous. The design is modern and fits any decor you have in the kitchen.

Looks sleek on my counter top. I got the red one.

The parts are easy to clean and put back together.

Runs like a charm just like the first day of purchase. I would love a newr model but my runs so well that I can't justify buying another one!!!

• Brew Performance:

Great crema, flavor, choices, and so easy too.

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine D120:

As other reviewers have said, I love this machine. It's probably my favorite kitchen appliance. I own the CitiZ and the Aeroccino plus as separate machines. I think the milk frother is an extra nice tool to make your own latte at home. You have to purchase the capsules directly from Nespresso Club, but it is usually very fast. The coffee tastes great and I'm glad I upgraded to the CitiZ from my last Mr Coffee coffeemaker.