Other Espresso Machines:

Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Nespresso Citiz makes my mornings easy

from Culver City, CA

Pros

• Cute
  • Easy
  • Good Coffee
  • Quick

Cons

• Pricey Cups

• When You Need To Wake Up

Comments about Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110:

I received Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker as a Christmas gift. While I don't drink too much coffee, this one made me and my family drink a lot of it, almost daily. You can make an espresso with it or a cappuccino. I just put a little sugar and use the milk warmer to create the foam. A little cinnamon for cappuccino works too. This machine is very-very easy to operate and to clean. It is not too much noisy, and makes good coffee in seconds. It also looks pretty cool in the kitchen. I have the black and stainless steel one. The only cons are: you have to buy their coffee cups that run about $1 per piece. So a double shot espresso is $2 and you would need a double shot as the shot is really small. Another con is that the coffee is not hot enough for me. By the time you sit down at the table, it is kind of cold. Other than that, I would recommend this to a friend.

• Was this a gift?:

Super fast and easy espresso

Comments about Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110:

We bought this machine after our wedding and we absolutely love it. We had a steam driven espresso machine that did the job, but the nespresso makes it so much easier to make an espresso quickly. You have to use the pods from nespresso, much like you have to use Kcups with a Keurig machine, but the quality of the espresso is amazing. The whole process only takes about 30 seconds. I love it.

Brew Performance
The brew performance is extremely consistent. Each cup is just as good as the one before it.

There is not much to clean with this machine. The parts that do need it, like the capsule receptacle, remove easily from the machine.

This machine is super simple to use. Just turn it on, put a capsule in, and close the pod door. It brews an espresso in less than 30 seconds. When it is done, it automatically drops the capsule into the capsule receptacle, and it ready to go again.

The design is modern and fits our kitchen.

We have had the machine for two months now with no problems.

Christmas Present Joy

Comments about Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110:

I got this for my parent's Christmas present two years ago and they refuse to go back to a regular drip coffee maker. They use it at least once a day but up to three times a day. Obviously there are many flavors of coffee but they always order the same ones.

Brew Performance
I personally do not drink coffee but my parents have tried coffee made by other brands machines and they still prefer Nespresso!

I do have to clean it sometimes and it is very easy to take apart and as far as cleaning the insides all you have to do is use the half cup without a coffee tin in the machine.

Just choose a flavor; put it in and press the button! For more coffee or a subtler taste just push the button again or add a half cup rather than a full cup. The only difficult part is that if you do multiple cups from one brew you need to first pour the coffee into a larger cup because only a small cup fits in the space available.

It is pretty and shiny so I like it... But seriously the design is super easy to use

Two years and counting! with no signs of wear

Fantastic

Comments about Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110:

Received this for my 40th birthday from the family. What a great machine. So many different coffees to,choose from. The machine is a bit pricey, as well as the capsules, but the quality, at least to me is better than the rest. In talking with others, they would agree.

I bought the Nespresso Citiz D110 and Aeroccino Plus separately

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker D110:

I debated and researched so long before I made this purchase for the Nespresso Citiz and Aeroccino Plus. The only regret is that I waited this long before making the purchase. You purchase the capsules directly from Nespresso and while it's not as easy as finding Keurig cups in grocery stores or department stores, the ordering and shipping process is very fast. The pods are more expensive than other brands out there-- but I think it is well worth it. It tastes great and offers many varieties.

The Citiz takes a tiny space on my counter and it is very sleek in design. I have a black machine and easy to wipe clean. It is easy to use and every 6 months or so you should descale for any mineral build up from water. I actually stopped going to Starbucks for my latte fix now that I have this machine at home. I prefer the taste of the Nespresso. We have used this machine a couple of times a day for the last month so I can't speak for durability BUT it is definitely one of my favorite appliance purchases hands down.