Other Misc. Face Makeups:
MAC
MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold

MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold

MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold is golden!

from Apollo Beach, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold:

MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold is very gorgeous!  I love it because it does not have obvious glitter chunks, just super sparkly pieces that reflect light. If you apply sparingly the sparkles are spaced out quite nicely. Great for the browbone and for the upper cheekbone. The color is a light gold that looked nice on my very fair skin it is not too warm. The glitter is soft, not over the top at all. You can add it on top of many different shadows to create an interesting and beautiful eye look. I would buy this product again.  Unlike their regular glitters, the reflects are incredibly finely milled, and are just easier to work with, and more subtle to wear. Reflects Gold appears to be a light ivory in the container, but once applied, it has a gold flash that is just incredibly soft and beautiful.  Looks stunning used wet on the lid just above the lashline for added sparkle that doesn't look to over the top like other glitters.  It is the perfect gold glitter.  It is superfine so it adds a beautiful gold reflective radiance to anything and it is stunning.

be shiny at night

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about MAC PRO Glitter - Reflects Gold:

When I do makeup I like to focus on my eyes and make it stand out. This gold glitter does that job pretty well, especially at night. I love to wear this out for clubbing because it shines beautifully under the light. I should try to put it on my nails next time, I'm sure it'll make them shine beautifully. The only thing is it's very loose powder so I'm afraid if not careful it could spill and lose a great amount, otherwise the jar should last years.