Other Misc. Face Makeups:

Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics System - All Products

GREAT PRODUCT

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics System - All Products:

I have used the Luminess system for about 6 to 7 months and absolutely love it. I am 66 years old and have never had makeup that is so light and airy and covers all flaws without a heavy made-up look. It doesn't settle in wrinkles like so many powder or creme makeups do. It is worth every penny that it cost to get started. It doesn't even look like you have makeup on, it looks so natural.

I love Luminess Air!!!

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics System - All Products:

I love my Luminess air! I use to wear expensive liquid foundation and a dual finish powder, it did feel heavy and cakey but I thought that it was a better alternative then people staring at my acne. one day i was walking around the mall and saw a makeup artist using it on a girl that had similar skin to mine. Skeptical that something so airy could cover up any acne, I waited to get a chance my self. As i sat in the chair and felt the cool air hit my skin (wow what a nice feeling for irritated skin) a few minutes later she said that she was done, Done? I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe that it covered my acne better then my thick and cakey foundation. I believe that has been the best purchase that I have ever made! I highly recommend this to anyone that issues or is just plain sick of heavy coverage..

Not Waterproof!

from Nashville, GA

Comments about Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics System - All Products:

I REALLY WANTED THIS PRODUCT TO WORK OUT! THE PRODUCT DOES GO ON WELL AND IS BEAUTIFUL BUT AT THE SLIGHTEST SIGN OF MOISTURE IT RUNS TERRIBLY. I WOULD ALSO PUT THIS PRODUCT ON IN THE MORNING AND BY LUNCH YOU COULDN'T TELL I WAS WEARING ANY. YOU ALSO HAVE TO USE A LOT MORE MAKEUP THAN WHAT THE COMMERCIAL SUGGESTS. I HAD TO USE AT LEAST 10-15 DROPS TO GET COVERAGE EVERY USE AND THATS A LOT CONSIDERING HOW EXPENSIVE THE SMALL BOTTLES ARE. I WILL STICK WITH MY BARE ESCENTUALS AND MERLE NORMAN. THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE WORTH USING IF IT WEREN'T SO EXPENSIVE AND IF IT WERE WATERPROOF.

P.S.

IF YOU ARE STILL WANTING TO PURCHASE ON...BUY YOURS FROM EBAY! ITS A LOT CHEAPER.