View more stereo speakers

970114-1914
Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System

Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System

Great speaker system Logitech x-530

I purchased this speaker system to go along with my newly custom built computer a while ago.  I have loved this system so much since i purchased it.  It has great sound and the 5.1 is very good.  Listening to my music with this speaker system is amazing.  It was a realitively low priced system that provided really good quality.

I love the 5 speaker set up with the base box.  It has great sound and the cords that are with the speakers for the rear speakers have a lengthy cable.  The one thing i like about this system is that it also came with a converter from stereo white/red cables to the speaker system. So i have also been able to connect my xbox up to this system for a good sound performance.

Overall this is a good system and have proved to last a while so far. Good quality of sound and great surround sound.  Have not had any problems with crackling or blown speakers at all.  I have also hooked up my cable television to this speaker system and has provided a good sound system for my college apartment, and i am not willling to spend alot of money on a pricey.. televisoin surround sound system.

This speaker system gets the job done and is good quality.

Don't recommend it

I do not recommend this Logitech set. I have a lot of Logitech products, including keyboards, mice, gaming pads, and speakers. This product I do not recommend and I generally do not recommend 5.1 systems in general. I would much rather get a strong 2.1 setup as I feel there's a lot less wires and mess. These speakers get tangled up constantly and I find myself not even using the surround sound at all. On top of that, one of the speakers just completely went dark on me and does not turn on at all. As far as I know, the speaker is dead and defective. It would have been better to simply get a system with less speakers as it is less clutter, less things to break down, and usually involves a cheaper cost. The bass on the X 530 is quite decent, but not as powerful as some of the other kits available. The speakers, when they work, are fine and I have no complaints about those. I feel that Logitech should offer better wiring and also, wiring management that usually comes in monitors for example.

Works for me

from Tustin, CA

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

I have this set up to my spare computer and one of my rooms and it has provided me with very satisfactory audio. I used a spare computer as a way of watching Blu-Ray DVDs. I have the speakers of the X 530 oriented to provide optimal audio during a movie. I have the speakers mounted in their respective areas so that I can create surround sound which is what this headset was intended for. The unit overall looks very nice and allows me to build upon the modern minimalist look that I am looking for in my room. There are no flashing lights or any techno-jazz nonsense that some ofher brands like to use. This home theater Speaker system is becoming a bit rare and it's hard to find at stores. It is still available online however and you can still purchase it. If you're looking for a cheap surround sound setup you cant go wrong with the X 530.

Great Sound and Great Price

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

These speakers are probably one of the best deals I've gotten. They are surround sound speakers and they are relatively cheap for 5.1 speakers. I love the sleek black design but the most important part is the sound. While it won't completely blow you away, for the price you pay for these babies, it is completely worth it. The bass is great on the subwoofer as well. I really love these speakers as I've had them for more than five years. This is a testament to their durability as well. The only con I actually have is not with the speakers itself, but with the wire that connects the speakers to your computer. The line is too short, so you'd either have to replace it or get creative with the spacing. Other than that one con, I would definitely recommend these speakers to anyone.

awesome sound

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

First off, logitech is a great company with solid products and great customer service. This home theater system is extremely easy to set up and a great price for the quality it delivers. It has a great 5.1 surround sound system and the qualtiy of the sound is extremely good. You can feel the richness of the deep bass and you can hear all the ranges of sound when listening to music or just watching a movie. One of the things that it could improve upon is the fact that it doesnt have a remote. It is really annoying to always turn the knob in order to change the sound on the theatre system. All in all logitech is an extremely good company to buy from. I remember having to replace these and they did so without any questions. All i had to do was turn in the knob of the home theater system and they sent me out a replacement. So this speaker will last you a life time because of the warranty, well maybe not a lifetime, but a long one at that.

Don't recommend it

from Los Angeles, CA

The Logitech X-530 is a rugged performer

from Houston, TX

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

I've had the Logitech X-530 for almost 5 years now, and so far, it's been a solid performer. I have to admit that I'm not using the full potential of the setup because my rear speakers are not exactly behind me. These Logitech speakers pump out great sound. They can be loud if you want them to be. These speakers, paired with a decent sound card will make your movies and games sound great. It really gives Battlefield: Bad Company 2 bang. The explosions come alive, and the game becomes a truly immersive experience. Now, these speakers aren't exactly made for critical listening. They're fine for music. Sound quality is pretty good. But they're no where near the quality of studio monitors like the M-Audio AV40. However, if you're not an audiophile, then the Logitech X-530 is a great set to have. The subwoofer in the setup is sufficient. Of course, it's not as good as a "real" subwoofer, but it generates enough bass. It won't rattle your windows and shake your walls. In short, the Logitech X-530 is a great set of speakers for games, movies, and music. It's a great all around performer.

GREAT for your PC

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

**Logitech - X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System **is the best pair of speakers I have yet to buy for my any of my computers.  The surround on it sounds great.  The sound quality is good on almost any type of music--I believe the best thing to do is to test out different bands to find the quality and settings that are  best!  The design of the speaker system is all a good look, as well as just a durable design. Logitech brings a great name to anything that produce, and they don't price to a point where you are scared to buy something the put out in stores.  I especially enjoy the Sub-Woofer, it brings in the sounds of almost any music or game play so you can get a full sounding experience.  It also gives you five speakers, and one that you can plus on top of your pc to give you a range from all sides that produces the best quality listening experience.  This is a great buy, and a must for anyone looking for new speakers!

Very Nice

from San Gabriel, CA

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

Overall these speakers are worth the price of their retail price. The subwoover produces great base for the entire room. Great for games, movies, and music. These speakers gave a adjustable platform where you can place the speakers on a table or hang up the speakers with some nails. On each speaker there are 2 smaller speakers which produce superb sound. The On/Off button and the volume nob are very simple which are both on the right speaker. The rear speakers don't provide enough wiring for a entire room so it would only go half way. I suggest these to be used for a desktop rather than a home theater surround sound system. Overall I would give this system a 4 star, however last time I checked Logitech doesn't have the X530 sold by them anymore. They would send you a different model instead. The wires are fragile at times and tend to break if too much pressure is applied frequently. Great base and sound. Get it.

Reliable Logitech Quality

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

Logitech has long been a leader in the computer accessory business and the Logitech X 530 is no exception. The biggest issue with audio is that a lot of people don't focus on it. It is usually about the picture and getting HD quality, 1080p, and blu ray. So, Logitech has made an affordable 5.1 channel sounds system that can easily hook up to any modern computer. The 4 satellite speakers are identical with bases. The center channel looks to have the same drivers as the satellites, but is designed to lay horizontally with a base to match. The subwoofer is a reasonable size for this price range and best sits on the ground. The sound controls go through the right front speaker with controls for power and volume. There is also a head phone jack you can use that is convenient if your computer head phone jack is further away. One problem with this design is that if you want to mount the front right speaker far away from you, you will have to reach or walk over to turn on the power and adjust the volume. Overall, this is an inexpensive, quality 5.1 speaker system.

Awesome

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

Logitech X530 5.1 CH PC Mutilimedia Home Theater Speaker System has perfect sound we have movie night 4 times a week because it's just that great. I think the neighbors hate us know LOL. Portable lightweight great sound reasonably priced

HQ AUDIO!

from Lewiston, ME

Comments about Logitech X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System:

I use this item every day and i only have to put the volume half for an amazing loud sound. the  **Logitech - X 530 5.1-CH PC Multimedia Home Theater Speaker System  **delivers an outstanding sound and superb bass. It bring a 5.1 to stereo for use with any type of equipment that allows stereo composite. id recomend this to anyone good system for the price.