View more computer mice

Logitech Optical Wheel

Optical mouse M-SBF96

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Logitech Optical Wheel:

I use this mouse at work and have been using it for about three years now, I have had no problems with it at all. The one I have is actually branded HP but is made by Logitech it's model is M-SBF96. I upgraded to this mouse about two to three years ago, Imagine how frustrated a computer engineer and a programmer who was still using a ball mouse would. I got tired of the choppy performance of cleaning that ball mouse, and although our company had the equipement on lease and the lease included those terrible ball mouse I ordered an optical mouse. But not too long after that the lease was over and they got us newer equipment that included this mouse. I love not only because it is optical but it is very comfortable too. It's designed for both Righties and Lefties and is very precise and reliable. I have not not had a single problem with it so far. It's only a basic mouse but it does it's job and does it very well too. In addition to the left and right button it has a crolling wheel that is clickable and serves as a third button. I highly recommend this mouse.

**Features**:

- Comfortable ambidextrous design for right-or left-handed use.

- Scroll wheel allows easy navigation of large documents and websites.

- Records motion optically without a ball.

- Quick, smooth and precise tracking.

**Package Contents**:

- Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse.

- Logitech MouseWare on CD-ROM.

- 3-year guarantee.